3DXChat Community

I can't move my camera...

Lizz

• 2 months later...

If it's anything like mine, I have to wiggle the camera view before the WASD (and Q and E) keys work.  I use a trackpad only, and the steps for flycam are:

- F5 (to enter flycam mode)

- Hold the right trackpad button and move the camera momentarily with the trackpad (to enable the WASDQE keys)

- Then whilst STILL PRESSING THE RIGHT TRACKPAD BUTTON FROM THE PREVIOUS STEP, your WASDQE keys should work.

If I take my finger off the right trackpad button at any time, then the WASDQE keys don't work for movement any more until I go through the camera move step again.  I think this is a bug that was introduced three or four years ago because it never used to be like that when I first started playing the game.

Ps. You can also press the Shift and Ctrl key (I think it's the Ctrl key, it might be the Alt key) whilst pressing the WASDQE keys to go fast and superfast respectively.  But by this time, with half your fingers occupied pressing the right trackpad button, the shift key, one of the WASDQE keys, and moving the camera with the trackpad...forget any possibility of having a hand free for any other purposes! 😜

Goid luck and try not to strain anything.

Edited by Leopardus