3DXChat Community

A physics toggle in the options? (For tails, wings and tits)

Tauri

Ive loved most of my time on the new update, great additions even if some are a bit controversial to some, i think general its good.

Only problem i have is that performance has taken a massive hit on all settings for me, especially gpu usage has been hit quite hard, and i believe the many moving tails and wings is the issue. I can pan through a room just fine but once a few people with wings or tails come into view, gpu usage shoots up and sometimes the game becomes laggy.

Now it should be said i have a powerful pc, so i cant imagine what it might be like for other people, ive messed with settings and nothing seems to fix it directly.

So my suggestion is as follows, lets have a toggle for physics on the avatar, which would include breast physics and other clothing items like the tails and wings. As those all seem to be the biggest problem currently.

If anyone has some more insight or have noticed anything similiar feel free to chip in so we can make this suggestion as detailed as possible.

(Ive tried the current physics toggle in the game, and it seems do nothing at all, hence this topic has come to life!)

Edited by Tauri

• Tauri changed the title to A physics toggle in the options? (For tails, wings and tits)
2 hours ago, Tsela said:

maybe your GPU is thermal throttling, they added more limits to the section where you can limit the max FPS at 30, 60, 75, 120. Try setting that lower, see if it helps. 

As i mentioned in the original post, ive already messed with all these settings and nothing helps, i monitor all my hardware and nothing is thermal throttling.