Jump to content
3DXChat Community

Suggestion: Maybe Don't Encourage Transphobia


Recommended Posts

It's interesting that no one will address the main point I made about real world violence. Seems like it's much easier to attack strawmen or deflect and mock. 

Whether the average person thinks of Star Wars or even knows 'trap' is a slur is beside the point. In fact, the whole point is that so many people here don't know, which us why it's important to educate and not promote its usage. What makes the language dangerous is not that it hurts feelings; I agree that's something that just has to be dealt with personally. It's dangerous because it reinforces a stereotype in the minds of certain bigots that act on that myth and physically hurt other people. That is all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, OzmaAsimov said:

It's interesting that no one will address the main point I made about real world violence.

Because real world violence has nothing to do with a silly internet meme. People may like or hate this meme, find it funny and cool or distasteful or even offensive, but its still just a meme. It's not a call to violence even if you for some reason want to show it this way. 

Real life violence is terrible but it has nothing to do with a meme inspired print on panties in a sex game. 

Most transphobic countries are not the ones where people spend the most time on internet, its countries with lack of liberal values among the majority of population, or the countries where homo and transphobia induced by most popular politicians rhetoric to gain more popularity among bigoted population instead of trying to educate them, or induced by religion. 

Edited by Xizi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

It's not trivialising. Make a survey:

What do you think about when you hear "It's a trap!"

A: Star Wars
B: a girl with a dick

My guess is, 95% would answer "A".

Depends on the age of respondents a lot I think.

Among the mature people who grew up on start wars films probably will be the first.

Among the younger generation who grew up spending most of free time online - the second. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If "It's a trap" on the panties is so bad because it's a slur, why is nobody complaining about the "whore" and "slut" collars? On the opposite, I have seen many players wear them freely and with fun it seems.

And it's new to me that "shemale" is a slur. For my 3DXC shemale friends, too. What would you call them correctly?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

If "It's a trap" on the panties is so bad because it's a slur, why is nobody complaining about the "whore" and "slut" collars? On

Because you dont use the search option of this forum. 

And you have problem with math. 95%? No way. 91,5%. Right. 😄

 

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

And it's new to me that "shemale" is a slur. For my 3DXC shemale friends, too. What would you call them correctly?

I think the ‘shemale’ term has the same issue as ‘queer’. Some see it as a slur, while others embrace it as their own. 
I think the ones seeing it as a slur, take offense due to them being female, not something else as shemale implies. 
Same as queer, it implies being deviant from the norm. Hence can be seen as an insult. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Xizi said:

Because real world violence has nothing to do with a silly internet meme. People may like or hate this meme, find it funny and cool or distasteful or even offensive, but its still just a meme. It's not a call to violence even if you for some reason want to show it this way. 

Real life violence is terrible but it has nothing to do with a meme inspired print on panties in a sex game. 

Most transphobic countries are not the ones where people spend the most time on internet, its countries with lack of liberal values among the majority of population, or the countries where homo and transphobia induced by most popular politicians rhetoric to gain more popularity among bigoted population instead of trying to educate them, or induced by religion. 

How are you defining a transphobic country? 2020 Was the Deadliest Year Ever For Anti-Trans Violence in the United States. The rate has already increased by at least 300% in 2021. The USA is a country where people spend a ton of time on the Internet (the vast majority of 3DX's audience is American, according to independent monthly survey data). While the majority of the country technically identifies as liberal, most other liberal countries seem to get a good chuckle at what we call "liberal", and we have an entire, massive political party that knows how easy it is to rile up their base with anti-trans propaganda. That isn't even touching on the immense role religion plays in transphobia here. That's just the US. This isn't some isolated problem in countries with limited Internet access.

Do people see a meme and then go attack a trans person? No, of course not, and I hope nobody imagined I was suggesting that (because it would be just that...imagining it). But neither did I ever suggest a meme had anything to do with anything at all. Once again, the strawmen come out. My dissenters brought the meme into this, not me. My point has always been that the term itself contributes to a myth and culture of ignorance that gives violent bigots their twisted rationalization to attack and murder us. Those myths are the reason the Trans Panic Defense works in court, and why it is a legal defense in 35 of the 50 states of the US. That number, 35, is now down from 48 not too many years ago. Progress is being made, but it's made by educating people about the realities that trans people face every day and how we've been dehumanized by things that have been considered "cute" and "funny" for decades.

47 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

If "It's a trap" on the panties is so bad because it's a slur, why is nobody complaining about the "whore" and "slut" collars? On the opposite, I have seen many players wear them freely and with fun it seems.

To be fair, I have occasionally heard a complaint. But to address the spirit of your question (if I'm understanding you correctly): why are they more acceptable to many? That could be an entire thread unto itself. You can see my response above about the Trans Panic Defense for how certain transphobic slurs are different. It could also have to do with the fact that "slut" and maybe even "whore" have successfully been reclaimed to some extent because they are considered slut-shaming and sex work shaming, so they have lost a lot of their power to harm. These are some initial thoughts and I'm sure we could go into it more deeply. But as I said, that would probably require a whole discussion of its own.

47 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

And it's new to me that "shemale" is a slur. For my 3DXC shemale friends, too. What would you call them correctly?

I'm glad you asked. It depends how they identify and why they're using the word. If they are trans women...call them trans women. If you need a term that specifically refers to a trans woman with a penis, "t-girl" is generally an acceptable, slangy term. You even see it now in a lot in porn where they've shifted away from "shemale".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, OzmaAsimov said:

 

I'm glad you asked. It depends how they identify and why they're using the word. If they are trans women...call them trans women. If you need a term that specifically refers to a trans woman with a penis, "t-girl" is generally an acceptable, slangy term. You even see it now in a lot in porn where they've shifted away from "shemale".

uhuh maybe you should discuss of this in the transexual community because last time i used the term T-girl instead of shemale someone came to yell "hey don't call us T-girls" or something like that. If you don't call each of you the same way inside the "transexual community" how do you want that others orientations use the right word ?

Edited by Leeloo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Leeloo said:

uhuh maybe you should discuss of this in the transexual community because last time i used the term T-girl instead of shemale someone came to yell "hey don't call us T-girls" or something like that. If you don't call each of you the same way inside the "transexual community" how do you want that others orientations use the right word ?

I'll be sure to bring it up at the next meeting of the worldwide council of trans women.

If you're really having that much trouble with "t-girl" as well, maybe look at the entirety of my words that you quoted. Let me repeat the relevant part for you:
"If they are trans women...call them trans women."
It's really not that hard.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Futa shouldn't be categories with females in the game. it's look very stupid to see someone with tits and cock. most Trans have little cock. anyway I never liked futa. they really look stupid in game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Reading through this thread and having seen others like it before, I noticed something. 

You never hear much about the other side of this coin. 
All this talk about Trans Women, and never a peep about Trans Men. 
Male to Female seems to get people up in arms. 
But Female to Male, nobody seems to care or know they exist. 
 

I find that an interesting side of this conversation. Often overlooked. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Lexxxxi said:

Futa shouldn't be categories with females in the game. it's look very stupid to see someone with tits and cock. most Trans have little cock. anyway I never liked futa. they really look stupid in game.

Now, this IS transphobic. 

But I doubt it has anything to do with that meme print. 

Lexxxxi simply a salty, toxic, hatred driven bitch. Always has been, at least since I seen her on this forum.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Derai said:

Reading through this thread and having seen others like it before, I noticed something. 

You never hear much about the other side of this coin. 
All this talk about Trans Women, and never a peep about Trans Men. 
Male to Female seems to get people up in arms. 
But Female to Male, nobody seems to care or know they exist. 
 

I find that an interesting side of this conversation. Often overlooked. 

Well, first of all, because most of the futa avis in game are not trans women irl. Woman with a cock is a pretty popular fantasy, and aside of actual trans women there a lot of bi-curious guys, sisses, crossdressers, femboys playing as one, and even bi women with fantasy of having cock playing as one. And all these people care for futa avis. Actually, some of real trans women playing as a biologic women in game, without any cock additions. Not saying that trans women don't play as a girls with cock in game of course. Everyone are different.  

Boy with a pussy... Well, very rare thing kink-wise and probably would be used only by actual FtMs. So... Low demand (I mean not how much it needed, but more like how much people would need it) - so not many people talking about it. I met couple FtMs here, but they were just playing as a man avis and seem to be happy with it. But of course I can't talk for others. 

A lot of non binary people here as well, but almost all playing as either girl with a cock or as a girl avi switching between vagina/penis based on the mood.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ahshitherewegoagain.gif

First, I'm a lurker not a poster so... sorry for any misunderstanding with my amazing english. I'm not attacking OP when I say this: no one cares. 

Everyone's free to give their opinion of course but sometimes I think they just doing it to look like a very cultured person or to show off... does that makes sense? AGAIN, I'm talking in general and not just OP. 

Anyway, I understand the reason to make this post... I really do. But why? And always fun how they usually get this big with lots of answers and fights and whatever... 

Eh, why am I writing this? No idea, I just need to stay quiet, keep lurking and suck some virtual dick... 

Me out! 

 

TL;DR: No one cares. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/17/2021 at 7:47 AM, Diana Prince said:

If "It's a trap" on the panties is so bad because it's a slur, why is nobody complaining about the "whore" and "slut" collars? On the opposite, I have seen many players wear them freely and with fun it seems.

And it's new to me that "shemale" is a slur. For my 3DXC shemale friends, too. What would you call them correctly?

🇫🇷 Ce que tu dis est tout à fait vrai. Personne ne se plaint de ces colliers.
Cependant, je les trouve horribles.
Alors oui, je suis de la vieille école. J'ai beaucoup de respect pour les femmes en général, et des combats qu'elles mènent dans diverses domaines. Que ce soit pour les droits des femmes, de la famille, des enfants, des personnes handicapés etc...

J'ai du mal à insulter une femme, même si c'est pour rire. Ou alors il faut que je  connaisse vraiment la personne et qu'on soit très proches, pour savoir que je ne vais pas l'offenser, mais c'est très rare. Tout comme j'ai du mal, à utiliser ce genres de mots dans certains moments d'intimités. Ce n'est pas trop ma tasse de thé. Ma petite amie aime un peu ça, donc parfois il m'arrive de le faire pour elle, mais ce n'est pas systématique.
Je trouve cela vraiment : insultant, vulgaire et dégradant, que quelqu'un porte un collier, marqué "salope", ou "pute", ou "animal".
Bien évidemment, là tout ceci, n'engage que moi.
Visiblement il y a des gens qui aiment ça et même si c'est difficile, il en faut un peu pour tous les goûts, c'est ce que je me dit.

Concernant le : It'a trap, puisque c'est le sujet, je ne sais pas trop comment l'envisager. Par contre, je comprends et je conçois totalement que certaines personnes puissent se sentir offenser et c'est absolument leur droit de l'exprimer et de le faire savoir. Et je dirais de façon résignée, à ces personne, qu'il y'a probablement peu de risques que cela soit retiré, donc de tout simplement, ne pas l'utiliser ni d'y prêter attention.

______________________________________________

🇺🇸 What you say is absolutely true. No one is complaining about these necklaces.
However, I find them horrible.
So yes, I am old school. I have a lot of respect for women in general, and the struggles they face in various areas. Whether it's for women's rights, family rights, children's rights, disabled people's rights etc...

I find it hard to insult a woman, even if it's in jest. Or I have to really know the person and we are very close, to know that I won't offend her, but it's very rare. Just like I have a hard time, using these kinds of words in some intimate moments. It's not really my cup of tea. My girlfriend likes it a bit, so sometimes I do it for her, but it's not systematic.
I find it really: insulting, vulgar and degrading, that someone wears a necklace, marked "slut", or "whore", or "pet".
Of course, all this, only commits me.
Obviously there are people who like it and even if it's difficult, there is something for everyone, that's what I think.

Concerning the : It'a trap, since it's the subject, I don't know how to consider it. On the other hand, I understand and I totally understand that some people can feel offended and it's absolutely their right to express it and to make it known. And I would say resignedly, to those people, that there is probably little risk of it being removed, so just don't use it or pay attention to it.

 

11 hours ago, Lexxxxi said:

Futa shouldn't be categories with females in the game. it's look very stupid to see someone with tits and cock. most Trans have little cock. anyway I never liked futa. they really look stupid in game.

🇫🇷 Okay... Ca c'est choquant comme propos. C'est insultant. Vous allez trop loin.

___________________________________

🇺🇸 Okay... That's a shocking statement. It's insulting. You are going too far.

 

Edited by Khallum Troy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is really a tangent, but it should be pointed out that futa and trans women are not the same thing. Futa (as the term is used today) are fantasy. Trans women are real, and most importantly trans women are women. Please do not conflate the two.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Generally, I get more and more convinced, the main issues in all this discussions is primarily based upon the idea of ones identification.

I'm gay - I'm colored - I'm libertatian - I'm a funky unicorn. Whatever, at least I'm special! And you got to respect my rights.

Guess what? I don't care at all. You're a human being and wheather you're cool or not is only dependent on my own views on you and how we get along. And vice versa of course. I respect your rights, sure thing. But not because you're whatever but because you're foremost a human being and as such emotional and I don't feel like hurting you (at least without serious reason).

I sincerely hope, mankind would once learn, we are all same kind and instead of splitting into different groups more and more, we'd better be one. Expecially while concidering the real (global) problems we're facing like pandemia and climate warming. We can't be strong until united and solidary.

May you read the Bible or the Bill of Human Rights - basically wise words all sound the same: We're all humans first place. Be kind, be nice and be loving and don't look down on others. Easy as this. Well, theoretically.

We're only humans. All of us. Only one puny tribe of half-educated apes floating around through eternity on a miserable corn of sand for an even more miserably short life span. While I consider this, I do not feel anymore like taking everyone (including myself) or everything for too much important. So one might write on one's panty whatever, I won't mind.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Actually, there are FEW options to a trap...

1-The meme of star wars...

2-The dick verison...

3-Being a hole and AN ACTUAL TRAP FOR D*CKS :) because u get into the sex part

4-A warning for getting to far into the affair ;)  because u get into the intim sphere

5-Is just a gag...

6-Being an ACTUAL TRAP- cuz ur semen dies in that hole (ur kids) duuuh

If it is offensive for u, then quit the game sheesh. As if I ask the admins, that ur name is offensive to me. What u interpret is ur own matter, as u can see, I found 6 solutions to the meaning ;) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh goodness... the "transphobia" nonsense again? Nobody gives a fuck. Guys wearing skirts aren't special. Stop having an itch to feel offended about everything. I swear some of you are desperately looking for every small excuse to feel offended about something.

Edited by Tsela
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tsela said:

Oh goodness... the "transphobia" nonsense again? Nobody gives a fuck. Guys wearing skirts aren't special. Stop having an itch to feel offended about everything. I swear some of you are desperately looking for every small excuse to feel offended about something.

First. Your reply here is basically textbook Transphobia. 

Second. I bolded the important part. You complain about folks looking for things to get offended about. But you do the exact same thing right here. Pot meet Kettle. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Derai said:

First. Your reply here is basically textbook Transphobia. 

Second. I bolded the important part. You complain about folks looking for things to get offended about. But you do the exact same thing right here. Pot meet Kettle. 

Well I'm not complaining about it. It doesn't harm my feelings. I just have an opinion about it. Pointing out that people maybe should stop being pussies and desperately look for something to feel offended about, doesn't meant that I feel insulted. I am not offended by some random internet meme either. Probably people should chill and less often find excuses to start arguments or throw a hissy fit around things that don't even matter. I get it trans this and that, words hurt, blah blah blah. Now we can move on. If someone is deliberately harassed, attacked, tortured, sure I stand by their side, but this is clearly just an itch to feel publicly offended and show that to everyone. 

That's my opinion anyway

Edited by Tsela
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Tsela said:

That's my opinion anyway

I understand that it’s your opinion. 
The main issue I have with how you word it, is that with a simple casual statement you proclaim that Trans Women don’t exist. 
They’re all ‘guys in skirts’. 
 

That kind of casual dismissal is what I imagine being the main issue. 
Every day, Trans People bear the burden of proof. Having to prove that they have a right to exist and be themselves. 
 

And more often then not they’re told that they don’t. 

Only way to change that culture of Transphobia is to keep calling it out, again and again. 
 

It won’t change people like you, you seem rather entrenched in your (outdated IMO) opinions, but that’s okay. 
There will be enough others that might read the discussion and call outs and realize that change is needed. 
 

Only way to solve a problem is to acknowledge there is one. 
Transphobia is a problem, so people will keep calling it out. Period. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Derai said:

I understand that it’s your opinion. 
The main issue I have with how you word it, is that with a simple casual statement you proclaim that Trans Women don’t exist. 
They’re all ‘guys in skirts’. 
 

That kind of casual dismissal is what I imagine being the main issue. 
Every day, Trans People bear the burden of proof. Having to prove that they have a right to exist and be themselves. 
 

And more often then not they’re told that they don’t. 

Only way to change that culture of Transphobia is to keep calling it out, again and again. 
 

It won’t change people like you, you seem rather entrenched in your (outdated IMO) opinions, but that’s okay. 
There will be enough others that might read the discussion and call outs and realize that change is needed. 
 

Only way to solve a problem is to acknowledge there is one. 
Transphobia is a problem, so people will keep calling it out. Period. 

yeah well I understand forms of aggression if a person is physically or verbally attacked for his/her style or sexual orientation or anything. And I'm totally against any threats of harm, and deliberate offense against people regardless of what their kink, orientation, or self identity is, how they see themselves.

But what this topic is about the word TRAP on some panties which I don't see as a form of aggression. Nobody is harmed aside of those who really want to feel harmed. same as the words SLUT on the same items. Is that also a proof of widespread misoginy? 

P.S. I never denied that "trans women" exist. It's merely a term for men who identify themselves as women. Of course they exist, and I'm not advocating for harm against those guys or anything. But I just think this trend of deliberately finding reasons to feel offended about something is the sickness of the modern age. 

It's stupid. that's all. People forget real issues because of all the small emotional roadblocks they put in their own way. It leads to nothing, aside of less common sense.

you know the story of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" right?

Edited by Tsela
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Tsela said:

P.S. I never denied that "trans women" exist. It's merely a term for men who identify themselves as women. Of course they exist, and I'm not advocating for harm against those guys or anything. But I just think this trend of deliberately finding reasons to feel offended about something is the sickness of the modern age.

Trans Women are Women. Not guys identifying as women. They are women. Full stop. 

So you contradict yourself. 
 

As for the topic of the ‘It’s a trap’ underwear. 
I would equate it with a hypothetical print saying Queer, or the N-word, or another slur. 

Some will react like you and others here. “It’s just a word. Get over it.”

Some will be offended. As shown in this topic and others like it. 
 

So let me ask you this: How would you feel if there was a print in the game, using a term or expression about whatever cultural group You belong to?

I can already tell you’re probably going to say it wouldn’t bother you. But I’m not convinced that would be true. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Derai said:

Trans Women are Women. Not guys identifying as women. They are women. Full stop. 

Yeah well... it's like with religious people. God exists, okay, whatever. I don't need to believe it, and of course you shouldn't be attacked or persecuted if you believe he does.  It doesn't change how reality works. So I will not argue with that. It makes no difference if you believe that they are women. Everyone can have any sort of different religious or non religious belief systems

Also, for example, I don't think jokes about priests and nuns has anything to do with phobia or persecution of Christians.

So I kind of think that some people should grow up and stop being offended about everything.

Cry Wolf too many times, people will stop believing the real problem when it actually arrives.

So probably people should get their shit together and stop pointing out stuff like "racism" "homophobia" "transphobia"  unless it really is the case. If there is a threat to someone and a vulnerable person is pushed into a corner, or bullied, count me in, I'm there with you to help. But most often I see just a deliberate wish to feel offended about something when there is no threat of harm or any sort of personal attack against someone.

Edited by Tsela
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...