3DXChat Community

Nouvelle Mise à jour = déception / New Update = disappointment

Khallum Troy

🇫🇷 Bonsoir,

C'est ça votre super patch? C'est ça votre 3DXChat 2.8 ? Franchement, c'est décevant à mourir.
Aucun contenu masculin. Ah si... Si si on a gagné des sandales. Mais vous n'avez pas beaucoup travaillé...
Vraiment, vous ne vous êtes pas trop foulé les côtes. Vous ne faites aucun travail pour satisfaire la clientèle masculine.
Aucun vêtement masculin.
On a juste gagné des sandales, et des chaussures qui ne vont qu'avec le jeans, pas le jeans qui change de couleur autrement c'est horrible.
En plus aucun travail pour que le design des chaussures s'adapte bien à TOUS les pantalons. Et bien évidement quand ça ne s'ajuste pas bien, quand ça ne va pas bien, vous ne levez pas le petit doigt pour résoudre les bugs. Quand il s'agit des femmes, ça bouge en 24h, pour les hommes on peut s'assoir dessus.

Voilà des chaussures qui ne se mettent pas avec tout...
2021-11-15-16-21-55-21859.png

C'est valable pour toutes les paires de bottes ajoutées.
En suite, les lunettes de soleil, les bagues, les boucles d'oreilles, les chapeaux... Vous avez justes ajoutés des choses aux femmes et vous vous êtes contentés de les coller pour les hommes. C'est une honte ! HONTE A VOUS !

Sérieusement ?!
2021-11-15-16-08-19-12677.png

Sérieusement??!!
2021-11-15-16-14-02-16538.png

Sérieusement ???!!!
2021-11-15-16-14-24-16779.png

Vous n'auriez pas pu trouver des choses plus intéressantes à ajouter pour les hommes ?
Vous nous avez mis des slips ridicules.
Des bas pour les femmes, encore.... Aucune paire de chaussettes en vue pour les hommes...
Une robe de cérémonie pour les femmes, sympa... Aucun tuxedo ou costume cravate pour homme... Décevant.
Je me demande à quoi servent les tests d'avant mise à jour. A rien visiblement. Autant de temps pour ça....
Je suppose qu'il faut vous dire merci et vous féliciter en plus ? Et bien bravo. (ironique). Décevant au plus haut point.

🇺🇸 Good evening,

Is this your super patch? Is this your 3DXChat 2.8? Frankly, it's disappointing to death.

No male content. Oh yes... Yes, we won sandals. But you didn't do much work...
Really, you didn't strain your ribs too much. You don't do any work to satisfy male customers.
No men's clothing.
We just won sandals, and shoes that only go with jeans, not the jeans that change color otherwise it's horrible.
Plus no work to make the shoe design fit well with ALL pants. And of course when it doesn't fit right, when it doesn't go right, you don't lift a finger to fix the bugs. When it comes to women, it moves in 24 hours, for men you can sit on it.

These are shoes that do not fit with everything...
[Picture 1]
this is valid for all pairs of boots added

Then sunglasses, rings, earrings, hats... You just added things to women and just stuck them on for men. It's a shame! SHAME ON YOU!
Sériously ?!
[Picture 2]
[Picture 3]
[Picture 4]
Couldn't you have found more interesting things to add for the men?
You put on ridiculous briefs.
Stockings for women, again .... No pair of socks in sight for the men...
A formal dress for the women, nice... No tuxedo or suit and tie for men... Disappointing.
I wonder what the pre-update testing is for. Obviously nothing. So much time for that....
I guess we should say thank you and congratulations as well? Well, congratulations. (ironic).
Disappointing in the highest degree.

Edited by Khallum Troy

3 hours ago, Khallum Troy said:

I wonder what the pre-update testing is for. Obviously nothing. So much time for that....
I guess we should say thank you and congratulations as well? Well, congratulations. (ironic).

I do agree on your critics of course. But pre-update testing is not about "if an update meet the individual requirements of a user" but about "is the stuff working correctly as it is supposed to do and actually implemented". Therefor of course it would be necessary to know the intention of how each item/feature should work with the view of the developers.

I would have expected more senseful content myself pretty much. But you, me and any other user is obviously not the 'Product Owner' as to speak in formal business terms. So of course we can talk about what every single user prefers to have added to the game. I do 'dream' myself of several changes and enhancements in the game, starting at general issues that are in the game since the very beginning (from a general conception point of view like a missing smile, missing soft cock when dropping pants) to bugs that never been fixed (several reported here) or new items, options, interfaces to enhance the users experience. But it's pretty common that on a platform with many users like this one there are many people with many different ideas, requirements, preferences and so on.

In an organizational structure you would perhaps collect all these ideas, suggestions, enhancement proposals, etc., check them, evaluate them, and from an economical point of view analyze the ROI (return on invest) such a development is giving to me as the owner of that business. The longer this discussion lasts the clearer it becomes to me that there obviously is no such business/economical organization existing running this game.

I've been working in such a role as a product manager/product owner in other industries for about 20 years and know the procedures, tools and dependencies -not from technical development/coding point of view- but from a structural/economical point of view. This game seems to be something like a private project. And I simply have no clue how many 'friends' are working together on this private project. And I also have no clue about how much time these guys can spend to work on it. As long as people are paying the fees and no significant financial/economic impact is seen, there wont be significant changes in how they work and react on our requests here. And honestly, somehow most of us are just to much and to deeply addicted to the game since we usually find our way to use everything we have the best possible way to stay connected with those in the game we got to know and made friends with during the time of our subscription.

And even when people are leaving because of a disappointment on changes like you mentioned, there are also permanently new people that are discovering this world as something new and amazing and attracting. So the chance of sustainable change in the approach of how the responsible people keep working on it is pretty low in my opinion. Maybe there will be some stepping out now because they are disappointed. Others might try other games/platforms to find out about how its there. And some just stay and continue doing the best of it, maintaining their friendships, making new friends, drive their creativity and keep on trying to suggest changes to the responsible drivers to the game/platform. And maybe, some time in the future, those responsible guys will find a way to include the community in their strategies, development and the way of interaction with those that keep their positive vibes up to help enhance the product and the experience everyone loves to make here.

Some of the earrings and a lot of rings are unisex or male ones. Hats are unisex as well, glasses - there are so much and for everyone. Shoes... girls got sandals and boots as well as men.

Underwear... Well, yeah, in this department women got more, so what? Its always going to be this way lol. Its the same way irl or in most adult games, women underwear much hotter, of course its more of it than a men one. 

And yes, you can bring an argument like "We all pay the same subscription, why guys getting less" but well... There is no rule in ToS that would require devs to give same amount of clothes to both sexes. 

7 hours ago, LadiesToyDE said:

I do agree on your critics of course. But pre-update testing is not about "if an update meet the individual requirements of a user" but about "is the stuff working correctly as it is supposed to do and actually implemented". Therefor of course it would be necessary to know the intention of how each item/feature should work with the view of the developers.

I would have expected more senseful content myself pretty much. But you, me and any other user is obviously not the 'Product Owner' as to speak in formal business terms. So of course we can talk about what every single user prefers to have added to the game. I do 'dream' myself of several changes and enhancements in the game, starting at general issues that are in the game since the very beginning (from a general conception point of view like a missing smile, missing soft cock when dropping pants) to bugs that never been fixed (several reported here) or new items, options, interfaces to enhance the users experience. But it's pretty common that on a platform with many users like this one there are many people with many different ideas, requirements, preferences and so on.

In an organizational structure you would perhaps collect all these ideas, suggestions, enhancement proposals, etc., check them, evaluate them, and from an economical point of view analyze the ROI (return on invest) such a development is giving to me as the owner of that business. The longer this discussion lasts the clearer it becomes to me that there obviously is no such business/economical organization existing running this game.

I've been working in such a role as a product manager/product owner in other industries for about 20 years and know the procedures, tools and dependencies -not from technical development/coding point of view- but from a structural/economical point of view. This game seems to be something like a private project. And I simply have no clue how many 'friends' are working together on this private project. And I also have no clue about how much time these guys can spend to work on it. As long as people are paying the fees and no significant financial/economic impact is seen, there wont be significant changes in how they work and react on our requests here. And honestly, somehow most of us are just to much and to deeply addicted to the game since we usually find our way to use everything we have the best possible way to stay connected with those in the game we got to know and made friends with during the time of our subscription.

And even when people are leaving because of a disappointment on changes like you mentioned, there are also permanently new people that are discovering this world as something new and amazing and attracting. So the chance of sustainable change in the approach of how the responsible people keep working on it is pretty low in my opinion. Maybe there will be some stepping out now because they are disappointed. Others might try other games/platforms to find out about how its there. And some just stay and continue doing the best of it, maintaining their friendships, making new friends, drive their creativity and keep on trying to suggest changes to the responsible drivers to the game/platform. And maybe, some time in the future, those responsible guys will find a way to include the community in their strategies, development and the way of interaction with those that keep their positive vibes up to help enhance the product and the experience everyone loves to make here.

🇫🇷 Bonjour,

J'apprécie votre réponse. Je le trouve très intéressant et je suis du même avis.
Je tiens toutefois à apporter une précision sur les tests effectués avant les lancements de mises à jour.
Je ne parlais pas de demandes spéciales, ou individuelles. Je suis conscients que chaque utilisateurs à ses propres goûts, en matière de décoration, de construction, ou de costumization d'avatars, d'optimisation de l'interface etc et satisfaire tout le monde est difficile.
Cependant, j'ai bien pointé du doigt, des problèmes de bugs et de rendus, (voir photo 1).
Les avatars masculins n'ont déjà pas beaucoup de contenus, mais je trouve, qu'il n'y a pas d'efforts quand ils nous les proposent. On a une chemise qui nous rentrent dans le cou (littéralement) j'avais fait un post pour faire remonter ce bug il y a quelques mois. Rien n'a été fait.
Maintenant ce sont ces nouveaux modèles de chaussures que l'on ne peut pas mettre avec TOUS nos pantalons. On est restreint sur leurs utilisations, or cela aurait du être vérifié lors des tests préalables.
Quand aux autres suggestions que j'ai relevé, ce ne sont que des choses logiques.
Exempe: ajout d'une robe de mariée > ajout d'un smoking. Je veux dire c'est quand même la base. Et il y a plein de choses comme ça.

🇺🇸 Hello,

I appreciate your answer. I find it very interesting and I agree.
However, I would like to make a clarification about the tests performed before the updates are launched.
I wasn't talking about special, or individual requests. I am aware that each user has his own taste, in terms of decoration, construction, or costumization of avatars, optimization of the interface etc. and to satisfy everyone is difficult.
However, I did point out some bugs and rendering problems, (see picture 1).
The male avatars already don't have much content, but I find, that there is no effort when they propose them to us. We have a shirt that fits us in the neck (literally) I had made a post to raise this bug a few months ago. Nothing has been done.
Now it's these new shoe models that we can't wear with ALL our pants. We are restricted on their uses, but this should have been verified during the preliminary tests.
As for the other suggestions I have noted, they are only logical things.
Example: adding a wedding dress > adding a tuxedo. I mean that's still the basics. And there are lots of things like that.

3 hours ago, Xizi said:

Some of the earrings and a lot of rings are unisex or male ones. Hats are unisex as well, glasses - there are so much and for everyone. Shoes... girls got sandals and boots as well as men.

Underwear... Well, yeah, in this department women got more, so what? Its always going to be this way lol. Its the same way irl or in most adult games, women underwear much hotter, of course its more of it than a men one. 

And yes, you can bring an argument like "We all pay the same subscription, why guys getting less" but well... There is no rule in ToS that would require devs to give same amount of clothes to both sexes. 

🇫🇷 Bonjour,

J'ai très bien compris que certains contenus ajoutés sont unisexe, comme "certaines" paires de lunettes, bagues ou encore chapeaux. Mais ou est l'intérêt de nous mettre des boucles d'oreilles de femmes ? Ou des bagues uniquement destinées au femmes ? Des nœuds et des fleurs à mettre dans les cheveux ? Très honnêtement, j'ai juste l'impression qu'ils ont pris ce qu'ils avaient et qu'ils l'avaient collés là, sans faire le trie et débrouillez vous avec ça. Je ne trouves pas cela très logique, ni cohérent.

Les sous vêtements. Je ne demande pas PLUS de sous-vêtements masculins.  Je sais que là encore, comme je l'ai dit dans mon post précédents, tous les goûts sont dans la nature, comme on dit et il en faut un peu pour tout le monde. Ils nous ont ajoutés des sortes de strings et l'autre truc qui ne couvre pas les fesses, je ne sais pas ce que c'est... Bref ce n'est pas de mon goût, mais cela plait sûrement à d'autres personnes.

En matière de sous vêtements masculins, il y a beaucoup plus de choix que vous pouvez le penser, qu'un simple slip ou boxer. Alors oui certains hommes aiment mettre des strings. Vous avez les caleçons aussi. Longs ou courts. Vous les avez à couleurs unies, ou avec des motifs. Les motifs, ou imprimés avec beaucoup de couleurs, c'est très tendance chez les hommes. Vous avez, également, les maillots de corps. Ce que l'on appelle les fameux "Marcel"ou débardeurs, qui se mettent sous les chemises, ou la version comme un T-shirt.  Cela se porte toujours et c'est revenu en force dans les gardes robes des hommes. Bon, vous allez me dire on déjà un débardeur...
Alors certes, notre tiroir à sous-vêtements, (dans la vraie vie), n'est pas aussi fourni que celui des femmes, je vous l'accorde, mais un petit effort de logique serait bienvenue. On pourrait avoir des chaussettes ? Courtes qui s'arrêtent sous la cheville ? A mi mollet ? Ou plus haute sous le genoux ? Et oui il existe différents modèles de chaussettes. Même pour les femmes. Les femmes aussi mettent des chaussettes, pas uniquement des bas, (même dans la vraie vie). Vous avez déjà fait du sport vous, avec une paire de bas ? Sérieusement.

Enfin, vous avez raison. Je sais très bien que dans les TOS aucune plateforme ne met qu'ils vont donner les mêmes choses aux deux sexes, ou ajouter autant de contenus aux deux sexes. A la rigueur sur cette remarque je vous dirais : malheureusement.
Par contre, en terme de logique et je pense en terme de développement, chaque entreprise cherche à savoir : ce qui plait à leurs clients et quelles sont les tendances afin de les garder et les satisfaire. Un, il ne faut pas que le client se sente lésé, floué, ou pire encore négligé. Pour cela, elles font des études de marcher et tentent à se renouveler régulièrement, afin de leur proposer des choses susceptibles de leur plaire, dans le but de garder ses clients. C'est la base du commerce. C'est ce que l'on apprend dès la première année d'école de commerce, si je ne me trompe pas.
Un entreprise ne lance jamais un produit, (peut importe le domaine), sans études de marcher. Et quand il faut se renouveler, là encore ils regardent ce qu'il se fait et refont des études de marcher pour savoir ce qui pait aux gens. En suite ils font un trie des idées et se basent sur ce qui est le plus pertinent selon leur secteurs d'activité.
Une entreprise qui reste sur ses acquis par paresse, ou par négligence, prend le risque de perdre ses clients, car quand les autres qui arrivent sur le marché, ont déjà constatés vos défaillances. Ils vont proposer mieux et vous prendre vos clients. Et cela est valable dans n'importe quel domaine. Cela se fait très vite, surtout de nos jours. Les choses bougent très vite.

🇺🇸 Hello,

I understood very well that some added contents are unisex, like "some" pairs of glasses, rings or hats. But what is the point of putting women's earrings? Or rings only for women? Bows and flowers to put in the hair? Quite honestly, I just feel like they took what they had and stuck it in there, didn't sort it out and deal with it. I don't find that very logical, or coherent.

The underwear. I'm not asking for MORE men's underwear.  I know that here again, as I said in my previous post, all tastes are in nature, as they say and there is a little for everyone. They added some kind of thongs and the other thing that does not cover the buttocks, I do not know what it is... In short it is not my taste, but it surely pleases other people.

When it comes to men's underwear, there are a lot more choices than you might think, than just briefs or boxers. So yes some men like to wear thongs. You have boxers too. Long or short. You have them in solid colors, or with patterns. Patterns, or printed with lots of colors, are very trendy for men. You have, also, the undershirts. What we call the famous "Marcel" or tank tops, which are worn under shirts, or the version like a T-shirt.  This is always worn and is back in force in the men's wardrobe. Well, you'll tell me we already have a tank top ...
Well, our underwear drawer, (in real life), is not as well stocked as women's, I grant you, but a little effort of logic would be welcome. Can we get some socks? Short ones that stop below the ankle? Mid-calf? Or higher below the knee? And yes there are different styles of socks. Even for women. Women also wear socks, not just stockings, (even in real life). Have you ever played sports with a pair of socks? Seriously.

I mean, you're right. I know very well that in TOS no platform puts that they are going to give the same things to both sexes, or add as much content to both sexes. I would say: unfortunately.
On the other hand, in terms of logic and I think in terms of development, every company tries to know: what their customers like and what the trends are in order to keep them and satisfy them. One, the customer must not feel wronged, cheated, or even worse neglected. For that, they make market studies and try to renew themselves regularly, in order to offer them things likely to please them, with the aim of keeping their customers. This is the basis of commerce. This is what we learn in the first year of business school, if I'm not mistaken.
A company never launches a product, (no matter the field), without market studies. And when it is necessary to renew itself, there again they look at what is done and redo market studies to know what appeals to people. Then they sort out the ideas and base themselves on what is the most relevant to their sector of activity.
A company that remains on its assets by laziness, or by negligence, takes the risk to lose its customers, because when the others who arrive on the market, have already noticed your failures. They will propose better and take your customers. And this is true in any field. It happens very quickly, especially nowadays. Things move very fast.

5 minutes ago, GottaGo said:

Immature et irrespectueux.

Il y a eu une quantité de travail importante sur cette update, qui ne couvrait certes pas les désidératas de tout le monde, mais qui n'en restait pas moins conséquente.

Ce n'est ni immature ni irrespectueux. En tant que client, c'est mon droit le plus strict et formel, d'exprimer mon ressenti sur ce que l'on nous propose. C'est comme cela que les entreprises avancent et se développent. Il y a des photos à l'appuie, donc il faut juste regarder et se rendre compte. Enfin, je dirais que ce n'est pas forcément la quantité qui compte, mais la qualité.

Edited by Khallum Troy

3 minutes ago, Khallum Troy said:

Ce n'est ni immature ni irrespectueux. En tant que client, c'est mon droit le plus strict et formel, d'exprimer mon ressenti sur ce que l'on nous propose. C'est comme cela que les entreprises avancent et se développent. Il y a des photos à l'appuie, donc il faut juste regarder et se rendre compte. Enfin, je dirais que ce n'est pas forcément la quantité qui compte, mais la qualité.

Il y a une façon de s'adresser aux gens : "Vous ne vous êtes pas foulés", "Je me demande à quoi servent les tests d'avant mise à jour. A rien visiblement. Autant de temps pour ça....", "Je suppose qu'il faut vous dire merci et vous féliciter en plus ?" c'est irrespectueux au plus au point. Et se montrer irrespectueux parce qu'on a pas ce que l'on souhaite, c'est immature.

Si demain il y avait un sondage pour choisir entre ajouter une nouvelle robe pour les femmes, ou des chaussettes pour les femmes. La robe gagnerait surement. Les chaussettes, avec les vêtements actuels, personne ne les verrait ou presque. Et oui, les femmes ont des bas, des collants, des chaussettes hautes. Mais aucune femme ne te diras jamais "Wow, sympa tes chaussettes. Tu devrais les garder... Uniquement ça..." 🙄

Je pense au contraire qu'ils savent très bien ce qu'ils font, quand bien même ces choix ne sont pas toujours ceux qu'on aimerait voir.

1 hour ago, GottaGo said:

Il y a une façon de s'adresser aux gens : "Vous ne vous êtes pas foulés", "Je me demande à quoi servent les tests d'avant mise à jour. A rien visiblement. Autant de temps pour ça....", "Je suppose qu'il faut vous dire merci et vous féliciter en plus ?" c'est irrespectueux au plus au point. Et se montrer irrespectueux parce qu'on a pas ce que l'on souhaite, c'est immature.

Si demain il y avait un sondage pour choisir entre ajouter une nouvelle robe pour les femmes, ou des chaussettes pour les femmes. La robe gagnerait surement. Les chaussettes, avec les vêtements actuels, personne ne les verrait ou presque. Et oui, les femmes ont des bas, des collants, des chaussettes hautes. Mais aucune femme ne te diras jamais "Wow, sympa tes chaussettes. Tu devrais les garder... Uniquement ça..." 🙄

Je pense au contraire qu'ils savent très bien ce qu'ils font, quand bien même ces choix ne sont pas toujours ceux qu'on aimerait voir.

J'ai réfléchis à mon poste et mes mots sont choisis sont avec sens. Ce que j'ai dit, c'est exactement ce que je voulais dire et je le maintient. Je leur adresse le respect qu'ils nous rendent, par leurs silences et leurs façons de nous ignorer. Et on dit bien que le silence est le pire des mépris. Conclusion, ils ont une attitude méprisante. Vous trouvez ce que j'ai dit irrespectueux, libre à vous. Au contraire, j'ai été plutôt soft. J'ai déjà fait des tas d'autres posts, et celui-ci est tourné dans de sens afin de marquer mon exaspération.

Je ne fais pas, et je n'ai pas pour habitude de faire de caprices d'enfant gâtés. Je parle de façon logique. De plus, vous faites une comparaison qui n'a pas lieu d'être.  Entre une robe et des chaussettes. Il est évident que les femmes ne vont pas se jeter sur des chaussettes. On ne peut pas comparer ce qui n'est pas comparable.

De plus, j'ajouterais que vous n'êtes ni ma mère ou mon père, ni personne pour juger de ma façon de parler, ou de m'exprimer. Il ne vous appartient pas de me dire, que je suis irrespectueux ou immature parce que je m'exprime de telle ou telle façon. Ne pensez pas refaire mon éducation, elle a été très bien faite, ne vous en déplaise. Il faut bien savoir repérer quand des gens sont contrariés et qu'ils ont une certaine façon de s'exprimer. Il ne vous appartient pas de venir leur faire la morale.
Enfin, J'ai le droit d'exprimer mon ressenti positif ou négatif, comme j'en ai envie. Je ne les ai, ni agressés, ni insultés et je n'enfreint pas la charte du forum.

Je ne suis pas complètement d'accord avec la première partie de ton premier post. Tu dis que rien n'a été fait pour les hommes, mais comme dit plus haut il y a les chapeaux, bagues, boucles d'oreilles (ou du moins certaines d'entre elles qui doivent matcher le "style homme"). Il y a aussi 20 nouvelles poses hétéro quand il n'y en a que une pour les lesbiennes (je pourrais m'en plaindre aussi.... d'ailleurs je m'en plains lol)

Après je t'accordes qu'il pourrait y avoir un peu plus de fashion pour les gars (je t'échange 10 tenues contre 5 poses lesbiennes :D )

I don't fully agree with the first part of the first post. You say that nothing was made for men, but, like it's said in a previous post, there is hats, rings, and earings (or at least the ones matching the "men style"). There is also 20 new hetero poses when there is only one for lesbians (i could complain about it too.... Wait.... I complaint about it lol)

After, i agree on the fact that it could be more fashion options for boys (i exchange 10 outfits vs 5 lesbian poses :D )

Edited by Leeloo

40 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

Je ne suis pas complètement d'accord avec la première partie de ton premier post. Tu dis que rien n'a été fait pour les hommes, mais comme dit plus haut il y a les chapeaux, bagues, boucles d'oreilles (ou du moins certaines d'entre elles qui doivent matcher le "style homme"). Il y a aussi 20 nouvelles poses hétéro quand il n'y en a que une pour les lesbiennes (je pourrais m'en plaindre aussi.... d'ailleurs je m'en plains lol)

Après je t'accordes qu'il pourrait y avoir un peu plus de fashion pour les gars (je t'échange 10 tenues contre 5 poses lesbiennes :D )

I don't fully agree with the first part of the first post. You say that nothing was made for men, but, like it's said in a previous post, there is hats, rings, and earings (or at least the ones matching the "men style"). There is also 20 new hetero poses when there is only one for lesbians (i could complain about it too.... Wait.... I complaint about it lol)

After, i agree on the fact that it could be more fashion options for boys (i exchange 10 outfits vs 5 lesbian poses :D )

🇫🇷 Bonsoir,
Non, j'ai plus ou moins listé le contenu et j'ai dit que dans la section des vêtements, qu'il n'y avait rien de nouveau, puis j'ai parlé des accessoires et du problème avec les nouvelles chaussures.

Concernant les poses, cela passe un peu au second plan, bien qu'il est intéressant d'en avoir, mais je t'avoue ne pas me jeter dessus comme un fou lol, mais cela n'engage que moi.

Tu soulignes quelque chose d'intéressant. Tu bénéficies de tout le nouveau contenu niveau garde robe, mais vous n'avez qu'une seule pose pour les lesbiennes. Je trouves que c'est dommage pour vous, car la communauté LGBT est quand même bien présente sur la plateforme. (Je ne sais pas si je m'exprime bien sur le sujet, désolé par avance si je choque certaines personnes).
Cela du coup, rejoint mon propos qui est qu'ils créent de grandes disparités entre les catégories de joueurs ce qui est regrettable.

🇺🇸 Good evening,
No, I more or less listed the contents and said that in the clothing section, that there was nothing new, then I talked about accessories and the problem with the new shoes.

Regarding the poses, it goes a bit in the background, although it is interesting to have them, but I confess to you not throwing myself on it like crazy lol, but that's just me.

You point out something interesting. You get all the new content wardrobe wise, but you only have one pose for lesbians. I think it's a pity for you, because the LGBT community is still very present on the platform (I don't know if I'm expressing myself well on the subject, sorry in advance if I shock some people).
That, at the same time, joins my point which is that they create big disparities between the categories of players which is regrettable.

On 11/15/2021 at 11:13 PM, Khallum Troy said:

🇫🇷 Bonsoir,

C'est ça votre super patch? C'est ça votre 3DXChat 2.8 ? Franchement, c'est décevant à mourir.
Aucun contenu masculin. Ah si... Si si on a gagné des sandales. Mais vous n'avez pas beaucoup travaillé...
Vraiment, vous ne vous êtes pas trop foulé les côtes. Vous ne faites aucun travail pour satisfaire la clientèle masculine.
Aucun vêtement masculin.
On a juste gagné des sandales, et des chaussures qui ne vont qu'avec le jeans, pas le jeans qui change de couleur autrement c'est horrible.
En plus aucun travail pour que le design des chaussures s'adapte bien à TOUS les pantalons. Et bien évidement quand ça ne s'ajuste pas bien, quand ça ne va pas bien, vous ne levez pas le petit doigt pour résoudre les bugs. Quand il s'agit des femmes, ça bouge en 24h, pour les hommes on peut s'assoir dessus.

Voilà des chaussures qui ne se mettent pas avec tout...
2021-11-15-16-21-55-21859.png

C'est valable pour toutes les paires de bottes ajoutées.
En suite, les lunettes de soleil, les bagues, les boucles d'oreilles, les chapeaux... Vous avez justes ajoutés des choses aux femmes et vous vous êtes contentés de les coller pour les hommes. C'est une honte ! HONTE A VOUS !

Sérieusement ?!
2021-11-15-16-08-19-12677.png

Sérieusement??!!
2021-11-15-16-14-02-16538.png

Sérieusement ???!!!
2021-11-15-16-14-24-16779.png

Vous n'auriez pas pu trouver des choses plus intéressantes à ajouter pour les hommes ?
Vous nous avez mis des slips ridicules.
Des bas pour les femmes, encore.... Aucune paire de chaussettes en vue pour les hommes...
Une robe de cérémonie pour les femmes, sympa... Aucun tuxedo ou costume cravate pour homme... Décevant.
Je me demande à quoi servent les tests d'avant mise à jour. A rien visiblement. Autant de temps pour ça....
Je suppose qu'il faut vous dire merci et vous féliciter en plus ? Et bien bravo. (ironique). Décevant au plus haut point.

🇺🇸 Good evening,

Is this your super patch? Is this your 3DXChat 2.8? Frankly, it's disappointing to death.

No male content. Oh yes... Yes, we won sandals. But you didn't do much work...
Really, you didn't strain your ribs too much. You don't do any work to satisfy male customers.
No men's clothing.
We just won sandals, and shoes that only go with jeans, not the jeans that change color otherwise it's horrible.
Plus no work to make the shoe design fit well with ALL pants. And of course when it doesn't fit right, when it doesn't go right, you don't lift a finger to fix the bugs. When it comes to women, it moves in 24 hours, for men you can sit on it.

These are shoes that do not fit with everything...
[Picture 1]
this is valid for all pairs of boots added

Then sunglasses, rings, earrings, hats... You just added things to women and just stuck them on for men. It's a shame! SHAME ON YOU!
Sériously ?!
[Picture 2]
[Picture 3]
[Picture 4]
Couldn't you have found more interesting things to add for the men?
You put on ridiculous briefs.
Stockings for women, again .... No pair of socks in sight for the men...
A formal dress for the women, nice... No tuxedo or suit and tie for men... Disappointing.
Disappointing in the highest degree.

Don’t think women did so well with the new update. We got 18 bras ... which is only 2. Same in panties. For women too, the whole update copy / paste ... it's not 6 months of work. We've got a lot of earrings ... but gravity doesn't work for at least half. And it didn’t occur to them to make a necklace out of at least a few earrings with 3 clicks. (Not to mention the piercings ... they have been available on all pirated versions for half a year, the original is nothing). I would note here that the necklace is not included in the awesome "accessories" system ... but in return I can put a bow on every point of my body! And this is just the tip of the iceberg ... I was really looking forward to the update, I was terribly disappointed.