3DXChat Community

Bug reports (Build 435)

Gizmo

3 minutes ago, Monkey Boy said:

It's all gone horribly wrong after the latest update (Windows 10). I've tried turning off my antivirus and firewall with no success.

I can't run the game:

image.png.3d66f9930d0084445d2bfd037c497d0e.png

I can't uninstall:

image.png.3cbeff326852066cd237f249b03bb9fc.png

I can't reinstall:

image.png.33de266879a9af3bda0307e593d69a51.png

Try the clean install from the release topic

Extract it somewhere else than your current install and then run the 3dx client from that folder, that should work everytime.

Since the latest update, I can no longer save outfits and when change in the editor then leave for a different location, it reverts back to the outfit i was wearing before editing.

I have tried making a new saved outfits folder and that didn't work. Every time I l eave the editor it goes back to the previous outfit.

Found a workaround, if I save on to an existing outfit file, that seems to work.

Edited by oODareOo

Not exactly new bugs but still like to report them again:

1. Poses bugging when a partner leave or log out of game while you're in a sex or menu pose together, it often glitches out.

2. When you have a outfit saved with skirt from outfit folder, then swap to something different. The transparency texture associated with skirt stay, until you put back on a skirt and remove it manually up from bottom remove button.

I know it's not game critical bugs but they're still somewhat frustrating at times.

Havent read the thread so maybe this has been mentioned...

The wave action is on some sort of repeating cycle, so the avi keeps on waving... and waving... and waving...

The only cure is to exit the game.

EDIT: Now read the rest of thread and I didn't need to write all this...

Edited by xHollyx

19 hours ago, hotmaya said:

It happend to me that my Curser dissapeared . It might be just a simple answer to help me get the curser back in game.

Please help.

click out of the chat box somewhere in the world and click SHIFT + C should make your cursor reappear :) Unless they took that little shortcut out.

Edited by Yvonny

3 hours ago, CrazyBob said:

'Additional Shadows' are not turning off when you uncheck the box. makes things look very dark and dirty.

Screenshot_799.jpg

Screenshot_798.jpg

That is the Fast SSAO option that does that, put on HBAO1 or HBAO 2 you wont have as smudgy shadows anymore

3 minutes ago, Feuermond said:

image.png.ba69de476dcd764a002962cfbf2ecc91.png

Really? Since the Lovense update the corsage is broken, now the bodys are too.

Is that again something we never will get a comment on which means never a fix for? I am sorry, but I start to think updates destroy 3DX.

This is not a new bug:

On 12/20/2019 at 5:19 PM, MissD said:

Don't forget to remove your panties, or your hips become invisible 😝

wkguiSa.png

15 hours ago, Feuermond said:

image.png.ba69de476dcd764a002962cfbf2ecc91.png

Really? Since the Lovense update the corsage is broken, now the bodys are too.

Is that again something we never will get a comment on which means never a fix for? I am sorry, but I start to think updates destroy 3DX.

Think it's some the cloth pieces have transparency layers tied to them to avoid skin clippings, then when you're using the save outfit options and swap parts without removing certain existing cloth that have those layers, it somehow doesn't register it until you do it manually.

But would definitely like this fixed too, while you can work around it by finding the transparency item wear it and remove it to fix it so you can see everything, it's still quite annoying process to have to do so.