3DXChat Community

Bug reports (Build 435)

Gizmo

On 11/9/2021 at 3:06 PM, leilaoxox said:

avoir nettoyé mon PC par avast. zip n'est pas gratuit. besoin de télécharger à nouveau

Capture111 - Copie.PNG

Pourquoi tu ne règles pas le fichier en faux positif ? Ca devrait te permettre de le sortir de la quarantaine. Ou, option 2, créer une exeption ce qui permettrait aussi de le sortir de quarantaine

On 11/9/2021 at 6:56 PM, Robi said:

I don't know why you should report bugs here if bugs that are already years old are not fixed !!!

On 11/9/2021 at 11:39 PM, MissD said:

They are probably trying to reduce the amount of new bugs, so they can focus on fixing the old ones later.
But your guess is as good as mine 🙂 

The problem is that players don't give them time to fix bugs. They want updates, updates and more updates.

I'm sure that when the new stuff will be online, it will need lets say two weeks before someone start to complain about the "lack of updates". :D

1 hour ago, Leeloo said:

I don't understand the difference between full screen exclusive and full screen window

It's actually called borderless fullscreen. Imagine you have two monitors and you have 3dxchat full screen on the primary monitor.

Then imagine you interact on your secondary screen. Open a browser, whatever.

Current behaviour: 3dxchat minimizes
Desired behaviour: 3dxchat stays full screen

Unfortunately this won't get fixed in the new release as far as I can tell now, the work-around for this is to launch 3DXChat.exe using the -popupwindow parameter.

1 hour ago, Leeloo said:

The problem is that players don't give them time to fix bugs. They want updates, updates and more updates.

I'm sure that when the new stuff will be online, it will need lets say two weeks before someone start to complain about the "lack of updates". :D

That sounds kinda weird considering that it was half an year since previous update. Sounds like a pretty long time to me. And of course players want getting bugs fixed AND new stuff added. What's wrong with it? It's how it happens in most games.

Not trying to bash devs though, new update is pretty cool, even if it took them so much time, and its indeed both fixes some bugs (clipping issues with jeans and sneakers at least) and adds a lot of new stuff. Plus its probably took them a lot of time to work on security issues, hope now things will go faster when they done with working on security of the game (I mean I hope they are done, for now at least 😛) and they will be able to spend more time on fixing old stuff and adding new content with new updates and maybe they will come much faster than a last one... Hopes, hopes 😋

Here I found a bug in game test version, when u want to wear headphone in game, you can't take if off.. ofc in character editor can but when go outside can't. I really would like to wear headphone when go outside and when want to take off during sex.

And I may miss something, I didnt read all history here, im too lazy 😂

Edited by Arran

• Gizmo changed the title to Bug reports (Build 435)
38 minutes ago, Keithw said:

Cant log in. Once i sign in, i get this...I did a full re-install to new folder and still get the same error. Error log attached

unknown.png

Error Log v1.docx 11.91 kB · 0 downloads

I get the same error... 

EDIT: The issue was fixed after re-installation. I am surprised that your game doesn't have auto repair option. Please add such option as soon as possible. Instead making us re-download the entire game. 

Error .docx

Edited by The92Ghost

The "Hello" animation does not stop anymore.
(only female avatars)

How, how can this happen? What has an animation to do with clothes, poses and such?

Why are neither the corset nor the jiggling female breast fixed?

To have that clear: 3DX has passed the red line of acceptable bugs, immersion has started to break even more now.

Edited by Feuermond

I downloaded the new client today and when I tried to log in, it states my account has been blocked and to contact support.  I haven't done anything to get blocked, especially as lately, I hadn't even been in game much.  Anyone else get this message after today's update?

7 hours ago, Feuermond said:

The "Hello" animation does not stop anymore.
(only female avatars)

How, how can this happen? What has an animation to do with clothes, poses and such?

Why are neither the corset nor the jiggling female breast fixed?

To have that clear: 3DX has passed the red line of acceptable bugs, immersion has started to break even more now.

Ah, sorry, I see that Feuermond already reported that issue.

-EDIT- Even more people have done this before me. I will make amends and follow a crash-course on thorough reading...

Edited by Enaira