3DXChat Community

Bug reports (Build 435)

Gizmo

The PTR worked fine but when I went back to to the normal client the I had trouble loading which has subsided
Unfortunately when I try to enter the character the game goes back to indefinitely loading from which I believe stemming from have a clothing item from the ptr itself which I can't rectify due to the deleting of the ptr in attempts to fix the problem with the standard client so why I can log in my character is stuck looking like the file attached

2021-11-09 00-15-02_32711.png

Seems like I am in the same boat as alot of others! Downloaded beta, made an avi and now cant log back into the 2.7 version, just stuck at loading screen. Cant log back into beta because i deleted it to try and fix it. Now the link has been taken down for me to re download the beta to remove my clothing. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. :(

1 hour ago, Andiev said:

Seems like I am in the same boat as alot of others! Downloaded beta, made an avi and now cant log back into the 2.7 version, just stuck at loading screen. Cant log back into beta because i deleted it to try and fix it. Now the link has been taken down for me to re download the beta to remove my clothing. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. :(

Contact support, they can reset your avi, or wait for the beta to be opened again and go in and don't forget to unload all the new stuff and test on the normal client before deleting.

14 minutes ago, feelings said:

for anyone, I would suggest just downloading any avi file (old) from this thread, to load it on beta, and then close load old version wala!

Just remove every new beta item before closing the beta / Make an avi save file before you play around with it and then reload that avi file, before exiting the beta. 
No need to mess around with old avatar files.

Heya everybody 😇

I have the same problem after trying the beta unable to connect to the official version.
I think it is necessary to remove all the jewelry and all the clothes from the beta to be able to connect to the official version, but since it is no longer available for download on the forum, it is impossible for me to remove my jewelry and to be able to replay the official version and finish doing my bug report

Who is stopping you from entering the beta client right now and removing all beta items from the character? 
 beta and official clients work on 1 server, therefore, the possibility of going out to locations to people on the beta is closed. But you can invite as many beta friends as you like to your room via PM.

Its simple. Just load older avi files for 'ALL' three (we know you have them) of your avi's. Also remember to load a older file for your home/world just in case you might have changed something there too and forgot you did. This includes your home/world file for all of your avi's. Good luck!

Edited by BellaGirl

Well I spent most of my night last night on the test build and my overall experiences were good.. I might be a little biased due to the company though!

My findings:

• A lot of the new accessories and gadgets are great, I can't wait what people come up with. I do worry about the larger bits causing a lot of clipping which might ruin some people's immersion.
  • Might be useful to have an "on/off" function for those accessories too.
  • I'm still kind of missing a "swap role" function for threesome poses.
  • The experimental dress is nice and all, but very stiff.

I'll add more when I bump into them!

1 hour ago, hotmaya said:

impossible to sign in my account after beta testing! i deleted the beta and did several reboots. I even used the regestry cleaner to reset but i m still not able to sign in...Please help!

Remove beta clothing from your avatar before trying to sign in to the stable client.

If you deleted the beta, you can contact support and they can reset your avatar.

Edited by MissD
Added contact support bit.

4 hours ago, Robi said:

I don't know why you should report bugs here if bugs that are already years old are not fixed !!!

They are probably trying to reduce the amount of new bugs, so they can focus on fixing the old ones later.
But your guess is as good as mine 🙂 

before leaving the test client just load a saved outfit from the main client then log from the test all will be fine when you return 

i spent little time in the test so far ...everything seems too look good and work well but lack of stress testing as in being in a room with more then one person kind of defeats the purpose ....i understand this isnt like the last test server which was all together another client we had options too load room and open too groups ..imo you wont get many good replies on this since we cant test stuff the right way 

rings and earing's seem too line up correctly ...new hair and shoes are fine ...tails seems too be fine ...all in all seems too be a good update ..havent tried the poses yet but will the again the 3 some is usless less ya use a bot soo again too me not a true "test" as of this post the test client is being worked on will go back again soon and see whats changed 

On 11/8/2021 at 3:05 PM, Gizmo said:

Dear players,
This is a bug reports topic for build 434 (public test).
You can also report bugs here https://3dxchat.com/core/bugreport.php

Let's make the game better together!
Thank you for your help!

Well I can not play 2.7 anymore after i put on 2.8 shoes... why was here no use case for in your development? You can predict that people will not read all the info...)

2 hours ago, PeterHard said:

Well I can not play 2.7 anymore after i put on 2.8 shoes... why was here no use case for in your development? You can predict that people will not read all the info...)

Hopefully you learned to read instructions for next time 😆

But just contact support, and they will reset your avatar, and then the problem is solved.

On 11/8/2021 at 8:44 PM, Paulinus said:

✅ Fullscreen mode is now fullscreen window instead of exclusive fullscreen

Fullscreen mode is still exclusive fullscreen ... if I click on my second monitor the 3dxwindow on the 1st monitor closes .. no parallel action possible

I don't understand the difference between full screen exclusive and full screen window

Edited by Leeloo