3DXChat Community

Bug reports (Build 435)

Gizmo

The female breast jiggling is still not fixed.What shall I do with all the updates if major bugs are ignored and not fixed? Here, Gizmo announced it will be fixed and I thought it will be with the next update.

We get not even any word regarding immersion breaking critical major bugs. So it is with all the dislocation bugs too. I am very disappointed, no fixes of loved features.

Have fun in testing everybody else, my fun in testing is gone since I noticed the not fixing.

Edited by Feuermond

Oh and... the new unisex shoes cannot be correctly colorized, again we got stuff we can adjust but never to really white #ffffff, again this means we can only guess when a colors of other pieces have the same color, the RGB code is pretty useless; very disappointing too.

LxOSJtn.png

While using UI scales x0.5, x0.75, or 1.25x - there are strange alignment issues with the Graphics, Sound and Game tabs. Also no padding below the Apply and Cancel buttons.

2 hours ago, whit said:

Cannot remove accessories when you hit clothes. *take off all clothes* *all accessories still stay/bows/tails etc*

Me too, dunno if this is a bug or by design.

3 minutes ago, Mulan said:

Me too, dunno if this is a bug or by design.

I think it's by design, cause you are able to remove a necklace and collar from in-game, but you don't see all the accessories in the clothing pop-up. I hope the team will add the ability to remove accessories from in-game as well.

16 minutes ago, ColinDude said:

I think it's by design, cause you are able to remove a necklace and collar from in-game, but you don't see all the accessories in the clothing pop-up. I hope the team will add the ability to remove accessories from in-game as well.

I hope so aswell! Would be a great addition! Always know they have their hands full with projects though!

Just now, whit said:

Adding to the new bugs I have encountered~ Now unable to log back into normal version of game. Continues to load but can load on test just fine!

Start beta client again, revert to an avatar without any newly released items from the new game, log off and try again in the old client.

12 hours ago, ColinDude said:

Start beta client again, revert to an avatar without any newly released items from the new game, log off and try again in the old client.

WORKS!

Edited by feelings

27 minutes ago, ColinDude said:

That actually did NOT work for me.  Not sure why.  So I took off all clothes , then I was OK back on regular version

Hmmm... Downloading the PTR went great.

The only issue is that I cannot log in on the normal client anymore. It's stuck in a ∞ loading circle *-*

Heres what i tried:
♡ Uninstalled both PTR and Normal client (everything).
♡ Restarted my router.
♡ Installed the normal client only
Result: Still can not enter.

Update:
♡ Reinstalled the PTR client
Result: I can enter PTR, but I cannot enter normal client still.

Another update:
♡ Removed all clothes in PTR
Result: I AM IN! (Eeehg..please do not take this the dirty way. *-*) But seriously just by taking off aaaall the clothes in PTR worked to get into the normal client =D

Edited by Candy Sweets
Forgot to add in some details.