3DXChat Community

Patch 450

Lexxxxi

Development of game ( fantasy ).

Upcoming update

• 40 more new clothes (25 for female + 15 for male)
  • 10 fashion poses
  • 4 selfie poses with actual phone
  • 30 sex poses ( 4 cum  + 5 gangbang  + 3 MFFF + 3 MMMF  + 8 MF + 2 FF + 5 extra )
  • Introducing new City map which will have bar, apartment, police station, club
  • New game token system which will be used to rent spaces or hire people.
  • First step toward game in market to let creators earn tokens by selling their stuff
  • New winter map for upcoming Christmas event.

Share your idea what feature you want to see in the game.

Finally. I take it that they are counting jewelry as "clothing"? Or was it just not listed here? Me and my Wife are looking forward to being able to wear wedding rings. Thank you for posting this here Lexxxxi. Do you have any idea when patch 450 will be released?-J

• Sync issues fixed
  • Soft cock option implemented (you can now go from flaccid to erect with the push of a button (not for all poses though))
  • Genital modifications (labia size, lip positions, uncut / circumcised etc)
  • Butt plugs added
  • Upload your own prints now - they will be visible to all users!
  • Facial emotions added - choose between happy, sad, lip bite, annoyed
  • Cum now sticks to the body where it landed (gets removed it you click the 'remove cum' button)
  • Cum does not travel through bodies anymore
  • Profiles can now hold up to 2000 characters

1 hour ago, JoniZ said:

Finally. I take it that they are counting jewelry as "clothing"? Or was it just not listed here? Me and my Wife are looking forward to being able to wear wedding rings. Thank you for posting this here Lexxxxi. Do you have any idea when patch 450 will be released?-J

JoniZ,

Lexxxxi's post was entirely fictional based on the content they hoped would be in the next release.  Lexxxxi has no more insight to the next release than you do.

Test version experience...

I have a very bad opinion of the whole thing .. which we had to wait 6 months for !! BUT ... I would summarize in 1 picture the essence of how this huge update worked:
You can pack bows all over your body ... but there are no piercings at all. You got a lot of beautiful earrings, but the developers didn’t even think of transforming even one into a necklace! (The earphones, earrings and rings have been pretty good. Unfortunately only a few of the poses are really good. The others are either ridiculous or useless!)

Névtelen_B02.png

48 minutes ago, LucyLOL said:

anyone else having trouble going back to the full game from the beta , yes i put my normal items back first :) 

I did, but I'd forgotten to take off one of the new items.  It's fine now

Edited by Stassi

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2021 at 5:08 AM, ColinDude said:
  • Sync issues fixed
  • Soft cock option implemented (you can now go from flaccid to erect with the push of a button (not for all poses though))
  • Genital modifications (labia size, lip positions, uncut / circumcised etc)
  • Butt plugs added
  • Upload your own prints now - they will be visible to all users!
  • Facial emotions added - choose between happy, sad, lip bite, annoyed
  • Cum now sticks to the body where it landed (gets removed it you click the 'remove cum' button)
  • Cum does not travel through bodies anymore
  • Profiles can now hold up to 2000 characters

You really expect them to be able to do something that second life has had for years? (except the last 2). I would love to see those things here and I can't see how it would be that difficult, maybe an additional body layer that doesn't update when you change zones? That appears to be how it is done in SL.

They could also go with the RPG system, similar to the versions in SL, that allows the possibility of pregnancy and "carrying to term", though that should be optional, not required.

• 1 month later...