3DXChat Community

Is the game dying? No updates, people leave :)

vladok

What's happening? Are the developers killing the game and not seeing what they are doing? Without updates, everyone gets bored and people do not renew their subscription and stop recommending the game to other people.

1 hour ago, vladok said:

What's happening? Are the developers killing the game and not seeing what they are doing? Without updates, everyone gets bored and people do not renew their subscription and stop recommending the game to other people.

Gizmo — 08/10/2021
We are working very hard, currently we are wrapping up security improvements and almost ready to go into testing phase. Expect the update in November if all testing goes well, but keep in mind we can always postpone it if bugs are found in this phase. We will add a bunch of new content for you all!

Remains 26 days....

I find this question interesting.  I renewed my subscription and it had absolutely nothing to do with the number of or lack of the number of updates.  It is this community of fellow 3DX'ers that have captured my attention and loyalty to this place.  Perhaps I am part of the problem, but I choose not to care.  You.  You have me hooked, and I am happy for that. 

It seems a lot of the updates around the game has been security and stability updates, which is good obviously, but its not updates we "see" so to speak. It gets me a little worried about the future of the game from time to time, but ultimately I'm in a situation similar to @JackPine The friendships and the people is why I keep renewing.

The game isn’t dead, yet. 
I agree that it doesn’t feel as vibrant as it used to. 

Yes, people have left. And new people are often dissatisfied and disappointed with the reality of the game and it’s almost nonexistent development. 

But for some people it’s never been about the game. 

For some the game was just the framework in which they found friends and a community. 
That counts for something. 

Is the game dying? Perhaps. 
But it doesn’t mean we should give up on it just yet. 
The game is dying, but everything dies. 
It’s not truly dead till the last of us walks out the door. 

We are the game. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say I'm VERY disappointed with the long awaited patch. There are some very good items in the closet such as the new accessories but OMG what is it with soooo many VERY large ugly bras and panties that don't adjust to size as the existing ones do and seem more appropriate for nuns than for a sex site. There are some awesome new sex poses too and thankfully none were wasted on exercising (who comes to a sex site for that kinda work out?) but where were the new poses for FF? MF got some, TG's got some which is great but female on female have so very few in the first place and didn't get any new ones. Can we please have a nipple/breast sucking pose at least?
I am most disappointed with the clothes tho. I know men are VERY disappointed to but I can't speak for them I just know there are lots of new bras and panties that are basically all the same and just way too big and ugly.
That all said I won't be leaving the game but I think a very much hyped patch missed the mark on a few important points. Maybe we'll get sexier clothes and some FF poses next year.

1 hour ago, Lexxxxi said:

as usual inventory sucks.. all we got few bras and panties. poses are as usual. working hard seems work of few days.

Good luck making it all in a few days lol

Edited by Xizi

• 4 months later...