3DXChat Community

Anyone else having problems?

atalameck

Hi everyone, the game worked just fine for me a few hours ago. Now it is very slow to log in and when I am able to, my gold is zero, my friends list empty, its hard/slow to join rooms (if I can see them at all). It is unplayable really. Everything on my pc works great, net speed too, except for 3dx – and I did check the server and ping advices, firewall, etc. All is good and, like I said before, it worked fine a few hours ago. Anyone else experiencing this? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Usually when this happens to just a small subset of the user community it is because there is a network issue with one of the service providers between your computer and the game servers, and not directly a problem with 3dxchat.  It is likely you all have something in common such as accessing from the same country/region or using the same internet service provider.

Based on the 3dxchat service status website the game is not having problems and there are hundreds of current users online.

Things to try:

1. Run the self tests on the following site which will test the connection quality through to the 3dx servers.

https://3dxchat-status.com/selftest

If you go through the self test steps, can you please share the results of these commands as well and it is possible that @ColinDude will help to interpret them?

• ping 104.26.0.90
  • ping 172.67.69.191
  • nslookup usercontent.3dxchat.com
  • nslookup rest.3dxchat.com
  • nslookup api.3dxchat.com
  • nslookup 3dxchat.com

2. Refer to the ”Game Client" section on this 3dxchat help page:

https://3dxchat.com/support/

3. Try to connect via a free to use VPN service to see if that helps.  There are free VPNs available.

Good luck.

Edited by Leopardus

Thanks for trying to help! My results:

The 4 self test results are all ok, 371ms, 167ms, 364ms, 122 ms.

The Ping results differ, somestimes all looks good, other times it says request timed out. So yes, it seems a problem with my server. I tried the VPN solution and that works, a bit slower than before, but functioning.

2 hours ago, atalameck said:

The Ping results differ, somestimes all looks good, other times it says request timed out. So yes, it seems a problem with my server. I tried the VPN solution and that works, a bit slower than before, but functioning.

Can you clarify which pings worked and which one didn't?

colin sometimes the 3dxapi other times the content server.
Re-running the test several times sometimes it reports high pings other times it is ok.

other friends of mine have the same problem

Edited by MisterOiT