3DXChat Community

Does Anyone Play As Themselves?

Horni4U

I'm not going to get in argument over this again. Simply put....what good is more boxes to choose from going to do ? Those that are here to deceive will still do so. Putting more boxes to check is NOT going to stop

those that set out to deceive. They will just lie on those too. Bottom lining it...there is only 1 person who is control of getting deceived or not and that is yourself. You can't make people who want to deceive or choose

to do so by adding more boxes to check or wanting more information on the profiles. Just gives them more chances to lie or deceive. What about AND NO OFFENSE GUYS AT ALL, guys who feel they are women deep

down ? What should they put ? You can't make them disclose it as it would open them up to ridicule by some on here. All you're doing is trying to make it simple for you to figure out who's real and who's not and there

is absolutely NO WAY you will stop it with wanting more information on profiles or boxes to click, it goes on in every single game like this out there on the internet. The morals and ethics part is up to each individual person

to choose and pick which they go by. Believe it or not as you wish, but it's not going to stop or even get better as you think it will. Skar is right, there would be so many reports from a few individuals that it would be an over

load for them to deal with. You say it's 50/50 and you're tired of new people coming to you ? Why on earth would they ? I was new here and I learned from day 1 that not everyone is as they portray. Maybe you need to

realize, even though you have good ideas, they aren't practical for games like this and will do no good it stopping this from happening. It's still going to happen and just have to deal with it.

Saying it will do nothing then saying there will be so many reports it will be an overload is contradictory.

Think the check up you need to gender verify someone without a shred of a doubt will be extensive, you might even have to ask them to stand naked with a driver license with picture on, in video chat as you could argue some might be Transgendered too which might bother some heterosexual men too. Then question would be how many would submit themselves to that to join? 

Then if you do file a report the report has to be investigated to ensure no party is falsely accused or being hurt, which will require a lot of resources. If you ever tried other online products you'll also know how much work go into investigating this. Both to protect the accused against false claims, but also to protect the individual who laid claim from further harm if claim is true.

Don't think however you look at it there any easy fix solution or 100% safeguards in here, best probably using good judgement in who you meet with or see online in here. Then try to enjoy yourself and make the best out of the experience in 3Dxchat  :)

Perhaps all we need to happen here is for someone to commit suicide. Maybe then the issue will be taken seriously. Or maybe not. Maybe we will all just continue to play the game as though nothing happened. Maybe the tragedy will be shrugged off as something that was inevitable for such a person. Maybe the victim will be labelled a fool for allowing himself/herself to become emotionally attached in a silly game or for falling into the trap. Maybe 3dxchat will include in their terms and conditions a statement that absolves themselves of any responsibility for relationships and actions arising out of those relationships that occur within or because of the game. Maybe 3dxchat will see a financial opportunity and start a venture called 3dxdate. The possibilities are endless....

Perhaps all we need to happen here is for someone to commit suicide. Maybe then the issue will be taken seriously. Or maybe not. Maybe we will all just continue to play the game as though nothing happened. Maybe the tragedy will be shrugged off as something that was inevitable for such a person. Maybe the victim will be labelled a fool for allowing himself/herself to become emotionally attached in a silly game or for falling into the trap. Maybe 3dxchat will include in their terms and conditions a statement that absolves themselves of any responsibility for relationships and actions arising out of those relationships that occur within or because of the game. Maybe 3dxchat will see a financial opportunity and start a venture called 3dxdate. The possibilities are endless....

Considering the amount of fake suicide/death I have seen in 3dxchat and online in general, it would take a death certificate with undeniable proof that it true to even start beleiving in it. 

I'm no expert on the rules, but I think I'm correct in saying that its against them to portray illegal activities in game such as sexual abuse, paedophilia etc.. I'm sure that in most civilised countries its illegal to portray yourself as a different gender to have sex and not tell you're partner first.. Its called rape or sexual assault depending on who the deceiver is.. Well it is in the UK anyway..

So, in my opinion, and I must stress its just my opinion, if a player was playing as a 14 year old, girl or boy, to satisfy his sexual desires I would suggest he was a paedophile. The scenario you are discussing now is no different.. Portray yourself as different gender, without telling the person or deliberately deceiving them, to satisfy your sexual desirers.. Its just a bit too rapey..

But hey, the site says you can 'do what ever you want'.. So, fill ya boots.. Don't worry about other people playing it and just worry about yourself, hell, you're paying for it, right? As long as you're having fun, f*^% everyone else and their feelings..

Seriously, this is the main reasons I hardly play anymore and when I do come online only chat to my friends from old.. Been sucked off by 1 too many guys for my liking.. Was fun at first, but to tell the truth, guys are just rubbish at it.. too teethy..

I vote Twiggy.. x

I have recently paid more attention to language and find it Ironic that with all the sex and diversity everywhere, very few people swear on public chat :D ....When I crack a naughty word out I actually feel a bit guilty......but then go off and Fuck my partner like a horny bull in a bloody china shop with all the relevant - make your grandma cringe - lingo required! :)

People from all over the world with considerable differences in culture, who are also from all walks of life as individuals and minority groups (for now) adding even more differences are all bunching up together in this Virtual adult chat game, I feel it is vitally important to remember that with those differences also comes significant differences in standards and tolerance. I am not saying anyone is better or worse, not at all - just different.

My friends list consists of (as most of us may likely have) Hetro-male and female, Bi, TG and gay male and female and I am really happy about that as I love talking to people really openly about who they are and what they feel about anything and everything as its hugely eye opening and rewarding. There are those who have different upbringings and standards though and chose to limit their contacts, fair enough.

Going slightly back to the original topic regarding playing as ones self (playing with ones self?) though, because I play as myself, put pictures of myself up and describe myself openly and honestly in game (and here) I very rarely get seduced or anything remotely resembling virtual sex. As much as I want to frequently (being so dam hot blooded is a curse I might add, not a blessing)  it so rarely happens that I don't worry about whether someone is truly this or that, and with or without etc.

That being said, when someone does take pity on me and bed my virtual self it is (as already stated by others) pretty easy to tell if they're really female, male, TG or otherwise and why would I make such a bold personal statement as that?

Well to me it seems simple, in my humble opinion, because those who come on for a quick point and click fuck (usually straight to a brothel for a cold invite frenzy) can hardly complain if that fast-fuck-fest buddy turns out to have a giant Wang-Kong or prefers to be sodomized rather than flange-fucked because with fast track frolicking one will miss the clues or even give the other party a chance to open up about their preferences. On the other hand, many, such as myself playing as my self or at least with standards and feelings close to our own lives, take the time to get to know someone, share thoughts and feelings and ascertain if they can connect mentally for a hot wham-bam thank you 3DXchat moment. Since this is a game, and no psychical contact or observation is involved we need to use our minds and imaginations 100% of the time, which is a bit odd and unnatural but that's half the fun of it and drives that point in, that this is an Adult game.

Female, male, dual gender, gay, lesbian, black, white, skinny, short, fat, tall, hermaphrodite and so on - you just never know for sure. But my advice is, if you're just in the game to dip the dangle or wet the love lips you'll need to use your imagination a whole lot more to compensate for the increased risk of mentally/virtually connecting with someone who is not as you might think or imagine them to be. On the other hand, those who embrace the game more widely, prefer to talk, learn, develop and build relationships, whether romance happens quickly or not, will enjoy more certainty that they are eating what they ordered without having to sniff and test taste first .....that last thought has me feeling the blood rush again so I'm going in game now to walk around helplessly seeking a romantic encounter..wish me luck :D

Guest Twiggy

Just to clarify things once again as people seem to be under the impression still that I am asking people to reveal their real life details.
I am not asking that at all, I am asking for a rule to be put in that says it is not tolerated for people to lie about their real life sex and have sexual relations with a person when
that person has made it clear that the real life sex of the person matters to them.
I have suggested a box be added in our profiles that enables us to easily make it clear in that is our wish.
The checked box idea is because this is a multi lingual game and there needs to be a clear point added rather than just people saying something in their profiles.

People can still make avis of what ever sexual preference they want, they do not have to reveal to anyone what their real life sex is.
What they would have to do to avoid breaking the new rule is if their avi is of a different sex than their real life self is not have sexual relations with a player who has their box checked.

REPORTS ARE NOT WHAT YOU ALL SEEM TO THINK.

If you look at the report page, I mean the one that comes up when you click report, you will see a fairly basic page where it shows...
Your avis name.
The name of the avi you are reporting.
A box to enter some details.
A box to enter the URL of a screenshot.

AND AT THE BOTTOM OF THAT IT SAYS CLEARLY.....   Note: Reports without screenshots are not considered

Do you really think people are going to go putting in reports like, I think this person needs to be banned because I have been told he is a guy using a female avi.
Even if it is their intention to do that they will see they are not able to with out a screenshot as evidence, and if they do, then it will not even be looked at.
That is how things work for reports now, you have to supply a screenshot as evidence and it makes it easy for the devs to sort out then.

This will I think help a lot to stop people from openly deceiving people about their gender.
If someone has sex with someone and then takes pleasure in telling them they just had sex with a guy when they thought they were a girl, a screenshot can be taken and they can be reported.
If someone has been in a relationship with someone and says I have to tell you something, I am really a guy in real life, then a screenshot can be taken and they can be reported.
Just knowing that can happen will reduce the amount of times it will happen and if it does something could finally be done about it.

As for people coming to see me in the game about it and that some of you seem to be thinking I am lying about that.
I have been in these forums for over a year now trying to get something done about this, many people know that and it is fairly well known in the game itself.
Some of who Macey mentioned are known to argue against anything being done about it, why would they go to them ?
I have people coming to me often telling about what has just happened to them, not to look for advise on what they could do about it but because someone who knows I have been fighting for something to be done has told them to.
In the 1st 3 weeks of me coming back after my break I heard about 4 different times it had happened in that time.
Some were people I did not know coming to me and telling me, others were where I saw someone I knew to be doing it.
One told the girl he was in a lesbian relationship with that he was a guy after me just being in a friends room where they were, I think he did that because he saw I was friends with a good friend of hers and knew I knew the truth.
I would say I still only hear about a small percentage of it though, which should give you an idea of how much it really is happening.
You would be suprized how many pop up and say it has happened to them or know a friend it happened to when this is talked about in some lesbians room in particular.
Even though I am not a lesbian I have had so many friend me in recent times, I would believe that most of them are genuine lesbians as the ones that aren't seem to do the opposite and keep well clear of me now.
I am not lying about any of this and I don't know anything else I can do to have you see that.

As for it not making any difference I think it would, as to what degree it would we can all only guess, My opinion is it would make a fair bit of a difference to how many are prepared to do it.
Just the fact that they would have to break a rule to do so would stop some, how many I don't know and again we can only guess.
Most of these people when caught out say they are not breaking any rules as a deffence, they are not lying, there is no rule to stop them and that is how they are justifying what they are doing.

1: A percentage of people who do it now would stop because they do not want to break any rules.
2: A percentage would stop having sex and rubbing it in the persons face straight after as they would know they would likely be reported.
3: A percentage would stop getting into relationships planning to tell the person after a period of time and hope the relationship could continue, they to would fear being reported.
4: A percentage of the ones that go around telling people to make female avis to get in on the action would stop as they know they would be suggesting something against the rules.
5: Less people would be prepared to even start doing it as they would know it is against the rules.
6: Less people would be pressuring people for answers on their real life sex.(another problem that is often complained about in these forums)
7: You wouldn't have to put up with me with my so called crusade every time it is brought up in the forums.

I would think after being on this "crusade" for over a year, you'd get the idea and stop finally. The comment I made about it not helping and the comment about lots of reports were made

about 2 different things you said. Not meant to be tied together as 1. As for your percentage of stuff, all together might MIGHT total 1%. I'm not here to argue with you or dispute anything

you say. Only the fact it will not stop anything it will only make people sneakier about it and lie even more with your box and information ideas. That's it, simple as that. IF something like

that were implemented, there would be far more reports than you think. It wouldn't stop or slow down either as you always have new people joining. Simple thing is as it is for any new

player to games like this, learn as you go and you are the only person who can stop it. Not a bunch of rules that will still get broken.

I am pretty sure I never said you were lying Twiggy, merely  I stated why in a crowded room would some person pick out a lesser known, compared to players that have been here far longer. And regardless of whether any of those three names I mentioned don't agree with you, they are still mature and adult enough to still tell the person what action they can take.

This game is what...3 maybe 4 years old, please wise heads correct me if I am wrong. So in my opinion it doesn't matter how much you beat your chest and jump up and down. The only people that are going to do anything about it are the devs, and they don't seem interested.

Macca,  maybe if the grating teeth was not to your liking, you should go for the old age pensioners. At least then they can take their teeth out for you and give you a gummy :D 

Anyway I just think now we have flogged this to death.439.gif

Guest Twiggy

Hey Macey, sorry I thought you and another were doubting my word on that matter, as I said people come to me about it mainly because a lot in there know I have been trying to do something about it.

Yes this has been done to death, part of the reason I have kept going on it is people pming me saying to keep going with it.

What I wanted to do and I think I now have is prove that something could be done, at least to make it harder for these people to do it.

Every time someone comes in these forums with a post about this subject to many were coming in saying nothing could be done.

In fact when I 1st started this people were actually telling people things like, it is the way it is and if you don't like it go somewhere else.

The thing is, things can be done, it very likely won't be, but it is not because nothing can be.

It could never be completely taken out, but it can be made harder and have less doing it, and also the ones that persist in doing it can then be reported for it.

I think the responses to someone putting up a post when they have been hit with something like this will now be better than they were getting.

These people are hurt and angry when they do and all they were getting was crap for posting it, very few showed any sort of understanding.

When a post was made it automatically went to a heated subject with people defending their right to be able to do it.

When I see people posting about this stuff and see others coming in pretty much saying it is their own fault, it pisses me off.

I think people who have been following these posts, most now know they don't have a right to do it.

Hi.

Because I think I'm not a common case (but maybe someone will tell me I am wrong), here is how I play this game. This is my personal experience to add some food to this wide conversation. I am also open for observations and remarks, or advices of how to play this game better or how to just feel better about it. So thanks in advance to try to understand.

So first. I am a man and I play a girl. So I am not playing myself. Well, kind of because I AM playing myself, just with another gender. And by another gender, I play a girl who is looking for men. I am not a lesbian, I am not a shemale. Also, I started the game with this character, that was natural for me to create a girl, to create this girl and I just don't think about making a man, even just to try. So this girl is me. Or, should I say, a part of me I don't really know or ... I don't know, maybe not yet. Hard to explain.

In real life, I am married with a girl. I enjoy my life. Truly.
But... Sometimes, before I ever eared about 3DXChat or any other online sex game, I have kind of reflexion about me, about who I am, and what I like. Because I am a man, I am heterosexual, and I think I really am (well, even if I sometimes think about how it should be to have sex with a man, this is another story). I like girls and I love having sex with my wife. But, I think I always wanted to be a girl, to feel how it can be. And not shemale or gay. Just a girl. And I think that it's more than just thinking about it. For example, regarding of porn, I always search for "female point of view" porn (and this kind of porn is so rare). And wow. It feel so strange to just writing it here. So, what I am ? Am I a monster ? I don't know. But it's like that in my brain and I can't explain. Would I want to change sex and become transexual ? I don't think so. Being a guy who became a girl is not being a girl. So... Or maybe deeper within my brain, I just don't have "balls" to do the first step ? I am not yet at this step of thinking.

So what ? Should I put "I am a man" in my profile ? I want men to think that I am a girl because I am... in 3DXChat. What will I say if they ask ? That I am a man, of course, but I think I will instantly brake something. Maybe I am wrong, I don't know.

I really don't know how to handle this. Maybe I just need a therapy ? :D

Hope this can help the topic ;)

(and again, sorry for my english)

I'm all for honesty without deception, but I can't see the Dev's adding a truth box. They could however consider making you fill out your true identity when subscribing and the game automatically locking them in as a male or female or dual gender user. Or something like this. I am always there for anyone honest, but anyone trying to deceive me does not impress me - "treat others how you want to be treated" :)

post-4848-0-54887400-1444354149.jpg

post-4848-0-55384300-1444354156_thumb.jpg

And xMaceyx - Thanks for this gif, I have to keep stopping on it every time I scroll past it :(

post-4848-0-43084000-1444354286_thumb.gif

I'm all for honesty without deception, but I can't see the Dev's adding a truth box. They could however consider making you fill out your true identity when subscribing and the game automatically locking them in as a male or female or dual gender user. Or something like this. I am always there for anyone honest, but anyone trying to deceive me does not impress me - "treat others how you want to be treated" :)

Allright . Im a player . Honestly . Play with me . Play as an actor . Play honestly .

Yep Brun we know a lot of people look at it as just a sex game and really that is the problem, they don't see the community side of it as being anything important.

But I have a solution, lol.

All the guys playing as girls keep their bits, that would solve 2 problems, people could see who is not what they say they are and the guys will have an excuse for doing the f5 thing. :P

Oh and before anyone goes jumping all over this, I am just kidding right, clowning, not serious, having fun, not meaning it as a real suggestion.

Yep Brun we know a lot of people look at it as just a sex game and really that is the problem, they don't see the community side of it as being anything important.

Gaming communities are generally festering piles of stinky-inky. They're going to whine and beg for things, and not be satisfied with any progress the developers make, and they are going to lash out at other groups and try to be a vocal minority to affect changes that would be terrible for the game.

You are that vocal minority who won't shut the breep up about something that honestly is not that big of an issue. The devs aren't going to make a move to force players anonymity away by giving into demands that will ultimately shun a swath of players away and hurt their bottom line. 

I care for the community in the sense that I want it to be healthy and not piledrive itself into the ground with stupid limitations and rules. I hang out with what I consider to be a nice sized group of people that I get along with, and I like them, because the majority of them aren't massive dookieheads. It's up to you to find the shiny sparkles and leave the real hippity hoppities to float off and mash together. Stop trying to police something that does not need to be policed. Advocate for better security and personal accountability.

Wouldn't care if it did get locked myself... I think this discussion has been hashed out more than enough and everything that's going to be said about it has already been said... people'll just end up repeating stuff that's already in here.  Stick it in an archive somewhere I say...

You're the mod though... :P Do what you will.

• 4 weeks later...

Without sounding indifferent to my typical replies, as I am usually fairly lengthy and in-depth to my thoughts. I very much agree with TheGreatNyeh with that statement. This topic has really drudged on a very long path. Additional to that if this topic continues there is no one that will read each and every page if it gets to 100. There is a bit more chance still a lesser one, but a chance that they might with 14. So if this topic is to mean something, to be of use to someone it shouldn't end up being a book. We should all think of it as a chapter in our personal thoughts. And I have taken the time myself to read all the replies.

I play as myself as well. I do wish there was a beard style that we could use besides the ridiculous santa face.

Mikeyd for president! I do need my beard here too lol

And yeah i play as myself too. I respect those that do rp, with an other roleplayer. But hard to respect those that rp with someone who doesnt. Thats called lie. And fakes and liers are nothing in my eyes. So best way is to be yourself and if someone likes you or loves you, as you truly are, that feels great. If u wanna be a vampire or a toaster , best to let them know before, coz ppl might going to believe you realy are a toaster...

I tried to be a unicorn. Didnt last longer than5 mins....so keep being myself!