3DXChat Community

Does Anyone Play As Themselves?

Horni4U

Throughout our lives, we never show our true selves fully... we are always playing an aspect of ourselves, depending on who we are with and what roles we have defined in that group of people. This is true here... I tend to think most people are playing an aspect of themselves, which is kind of true, but kind of isn't the whole truth either.

Β 

For myself, I play myself, but sometimes I try to be as I would wish to be... a better version of myself. But then that's who I try to play in real life too. If I keep playing the role, one day it will be true.

. . . f people want to play as someone else then I expect them to state that first or if there is truly a guy behind the female avatar I expect them to tell me before anything happens. I have seen people live a lie in this game and it's caused many problems for others when they find out the truth.

Β 

OK, but let's be fair to both sides. From now on, I expect everyone who insists that their friends tell the whole truth about themselves also state that expectation in their profile, too.Β 

Β 

I am not being sarcastic here. Β My point is that there are a lot of people who think it is OK to act out their fantasies without stating so explicitly and there are a lot of people who don't want to be with someone who is acting out a fantasy. And since you can't really say that one way or the other is "correct" or "the norm" or "what most people do," then both sides should identify themselves as such, right?

Β 

Truthfully, I think that "expecting" other people to think and act the same way that I do is asking a bit too much. There are all kinds of people here, which is what makes it so interesting. And it is not other people's responsibility to conform to my expectations. It's up to me to figure out who I can and can't trust.

Guest Twiggy

I play myself, but there are some fantasies I have in here that I would not dare do in real life, doing an erotic strip act in front of several guys is one.

I think most that do play as themselves do find some fantasy to fill or try new things in here they wouldn't in real life.

I don't mind the players that play a total fantasy game as long as part of their game is not manipulating other players to for fill their fantasy.

Players that feel they have the right to lie and deceive to other players against their wishes to gain their fantasies really piss me off.

I play myself, but there are some fantasies I have in here that I would not dare do in real life, doing an erotic strip act in front of several guys is one.

I think most that do play as themselves do find some fantasy to fill or try new things in here they wouldn't in real life.

I don't mind the players that play a total fantasy game as long as part of their game is not manipulating other players to for fill their fantasy.

Players that feel they have the right to lie and deceive to other players against their wishes to gain their fantasies really piss me off.

Β 

What she said :)

Guest PerryBarbi

Emmm I do play as myself. I don't have a problem with my real life so I'm happy to share it with others on here. It would be fair to say I get upto some stuff here, that I can't do in real life (not through lack of trying), and I MIGHT be a couple of years older in RL. Other then that, I am what I am.

I think I'm just pretty much myself here, though I try to leave all the angsty thoughts and cares and less than silly fun stuff in my life at the door when I come to play. It's kinda like Vegas maybe? What goes on in Vegas, stays in Vegas. The more mundane things in life, that I do very much treasure in their way, like laundry and school lunches and soccer practice schedules are for when I slip back home from vacation.

I play like an actress in all of my 3 avatar, I love to play different personality build in each of them. Have 2 way of play depending how far deep a relation may goes.Only those are really interested to know me will know what my real personality are. Nothing to hide. But the game play AV i do is for RP first.

Love ya ;) xxx

Briana

Guest Justyna

i play almost two years here i alway was myself i chang my awatars but i never hide behind my avi o dont have idea how to bulid personality or something i just enjoy a game being myself and honest :P :P

giphy.gif