3DXChat Community

Does Anyone Play As Themselves?

Horni4U

In majority of the adult games I've played I always encounter role players and hardly any real people as in someone who acts and talks like themselves. Those who do not pretend, do not fantasize, do not lie. Is there anyone in 3DX Chat that be themselves? Just how many are there compared to those who decieve? State how you play, tell why, and what you think about those who lie and those who be themselves.

I, myself personally play as myself in game, the Ash you know in game is the Ash I am in real life. I don't see a point in pretending to be something your not interms of a deceiving way, but everyone has their fantasies and I don't mind people not playing as themselves, some people play as others to hide their real life identity, some play as someone else in game to get away from their real selves. To me, I don't mind people playing as other people with their fantasies but I do ask of one thing and that is honesty, I do not take kindly to people who lie. That is one thing I cannot deal with, liars, if people want to play as someone else then I expect them to state that first or if there is truly a guy behind the female avatar I expect them to tell me before anything happens. I have seen people live a lie in this game and it's caused many problems for others when they find out the truth.

um I play as myself but I can also Respect those that want to be someone else all of us can't be the same, we have some people with things going on in rl that they do want to live out here in 3DX they want to get away from all that, sometimes we need to put ourself in the other persons place, we don't know what they are dealing with real, like I always say if they are Honest I really don't care what they do , Just have fun and be Happy is all I can say.

Apart from the name Andromeda, I play as me and 100% honest simply because, personally, its easier to just be me than to create someone who I am not and carry it on for hours (hampers my enjoyment).  :)

For myself , i play as myself , i made my body as mine is ( more or less as its hard to be very précise with shape , and exept the hairs as there is no my in game ) , my avatar have my own mind ( it mean if you annoy me or harrass me you will suffer ) .

The only thing not me is the name , taken from the manga bleach ( For the ones that dont know it yet , i'm not called Leeloo in game :D )

It's interesting that someone would ask this question, and shows that, in some ways, the community has come full circle from the time early last year when a lot of people were asking if there were any role-players here. When I first joined in the fall of 2013, the community was still relatively small, and there was little overt role-playing. But even then, there were people who were "playing themselves" and people who were "playing out their fantasies."

There are more than a few of us, who--like myself--come before the public for work and have good reason to want to protect their anonymity here, even though we will readily share personal information with people we trust. And being transgender makes it hard sometimes to draw a clear line between where "the me I am in real life" ends and "the me I want to be" begins. So, yeah, this can be a very bewildering place to figure out. 

I suppose it's complicated, depending on exactly how you mean what you're asking. I play as myself, but I engage in a lot of activity that I wouldn't do in real life world. If you talk to me, I'll tell you who I am, but yes, I enjoy the free and relentless pursuit of uninhibited sexuality that I wouldn't dare participate in, outside of the game. So, I'm playing myself, but doing things I wouldn't normally do. If that makes any sense...

Yes, everyone's Play Themselves!
You can invent the name, Gender eXchange and strive to be different, but no matter who you try to be, over time your essence prevails!

In reality i'm a thief kitten, but No One takes me seriously! :(

"I hope do not fight with me again"