3DXChat Community

Do not remove cum as default

So long story short, I can be a real nasty girl. I enjoy taking multiple loads to the face and my tits and move around the field especially in some of the quickie rooms. Sometimes the algorithm removes cum from my whole body depending on what part is getting the new cum and when you leave a room all the cum leaves with you so you lose all your hard work. It would be nice if it stayed on until you clicked remove kind of like clothing. I like parading around with cum on for those RP scenes since bukkake really isn't a think on here yet (hopefully soon?). I'm sure it also turns on some men if they came in and saw cum covered chicks waiting near the glory hole. Be nice if it counted how many loads you took too as like bragging rights so you wouldn't have to keep track manually. Could be a fun little mini game. Let me know your thoughts.

• 2 months later...

There is a add-on system like this in second life (It's Not Mine (female), It's Not All Mine (male)). Cum stays until cleaned off and it builds up to a set max amount per area, none of this "cum on breasts makes cum on crotch disappear". They also have an "addiction" add-on that does things like not let you clean it off until you meet a "minimum amount" requirement, etc.Β 

I would like to at least see it not disappear when you zone and not have the "one area replaces another" system it does now. Past that, having a cleaning system like showers and the ability to "lick it off" would also be nice.Β 

I can only agree with all of them. Like many others, I want the sperm to stay on the avatar until you click a "cleaning head". And stays at step and does not disappear there when the load goes in the face or on the tits. In addition, however, that the whole avatar, also on the back and buttocks. can be covered with semen.

Β 

On 10/6/2021 at 1:20 PM, SkyLeone said:

So long story short, I can be a real nasty girl. I enjoy taking multiple loads to the face and my tits and move around the field especially in some of the quickie rooms. Sometimes the algorithm removes cum from my whole body depending on what part is getting the new cum and when you leave a room all the cum leaves with you so you lose all your hard work. It would be nice if it stayed on until you clicked remove kind of like clothing. I like parading around with cum on for those RP scenes since bukkake really isn't a think on here yet (hopefully soon?). I'm sure it also turns on some men if they came in and saw cum covered chicks waiting near the glory hole. Be nice if it counted how many loads you took too as like bragging rights so you wouldn't have to keep track manually. Could be a fun little mini game. Let me know your thoughts.

Agree 110% whit you ;) and when is bukakke comming to the game...? 2033 lol :(:(:( And again diffrent dick sizes and thicknes and good looking faces on guys for us girls to look at to lolΒ 

On 1/3/2022 at 4:01 AM, Nickey said:

There is a add-on system like this in second life (It's Not Mine (female), It's Not All Mine (male)). Cum stays until cleaned off and it builds up to a set max amount per area, none of this "cum on breasts makes cum on crotch disappear". They also have an "addiction" add-on that does things like not let you clean it off until you meet a "minimum amount" requirement, etc.Β 

I would like to at least see it not disappear when you zone and not have the "one area replaces another" system it does now. Past that, having a cleaning system like showers and the ability to "lick it off" would also be nice.Β 

Good ideas! i think i heard about "second life" is that a game on Patreon?Β 

1 hour ago, MistressBeryl said:

Use a shower would be more realistic. You have to cumwalk until you find one πŸ™‚

Well, realistically to wash off the cum you need a water.Β  Or even just a pack of wet wipes. As a water source... It can be a shower, a sink, an ocean, a pool. And yes, I would not like someone washing their cum off in my pool haha, but hey - it still can work, right? But the problem is - it would require a lot of work from devs. To make game react on water sources by washing off the cum from avis, to add objects in world editor that can be used that way - sinks, showers, etc.

Would be much easier to just add a button for it. And people who are more deeply into RP always could make it realistic for themselves / their partners - by using this button only when it realistically possible to wash off the cum.Β 

1 hour ago, Xizi said:

Well, realistically to wash off the cum you need a water.Β  Or even just a pack of wet wipes. As a water source... It can be a shower, a sink, an ocean, a pool. And yes, I would not like someone washing their cum off in my pool haha, but hey - it still can work, right? But the problem is - it would require a lot of work from devs. To make game react on water sources by washing off the cum from avis, to add objects in world editor that can be used that way - sinks, showers, etc.

Would be much easier to just add a button for it. And people who are more deeply into RP always could make it realistic for themselves / their partners - by using this button only when it realistically possible to wash off the cum.Β 

Good ideas! :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/8/2022 at 7:59 AM, Xizi said:

The system they have in Second Life has those options, there are reusable wipes that you can clean yourself with and later "wash" to reuse, you have showers that you can use to wash it off with and "SL water" will also wash it off. I don't want to say the stupid "it can't be that hard to....." since I don't know how to write code or create games, but really, how hard could it be?? SL is using, what, 12yr old tech, you're telling me a fairly recent version of Unity Engine can't handle this??

I actually wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't already a system/setup, for Unity Engine, that could do this and that could quickly be added into 3DX.

And, think of this also, 3DX. You could make the wipes to clean it off and have a "laundromat" where you could use gold to wash the wipes for reuse!!Β 

3 hours ago, Nickey said:

The system they have in Second Life has those options, there are reusable wipes that you can clean yourself with and later "wash" to reuse, you have showers that you can use to wash it off with and "SL water" will also wash it off. I don't want to say the stupid "it can't be that hard to....." since I don't know how to write code or create games, but really, how hard could it be?? SL is using, what, 12yr old tech, you're telling me a fairly recent version of Unity Engine can't handle this??

I actually wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't already a system/setup, for Unity Engine, that could do this and that could quickly be added into 3DX.

And, think of this also, 3DX. You could make the wipes to clean it off and have a "laundromat" where you could use gold to wash the wipes for reuse!!Β 

That sounds cool and I am almost sure its possible to be done using unity because there are so much different games on unity and many are quite complicated.

But.

3dxchat is not SL. SL as far as I know has quite a big development team (at least compared to 3dxchat) + large modders community. 3dxchat has a team of couple of peoples, or at least that's all we know here. How much Gizmo's time would it take to implement the system we are talking about? With usable wet wipes, cleaning using any water source, etc? I don't know. Maybe few months? I would not want a few months of development time to be dedicated only to the cum cleaning feature.Β 

So yeah. My opinion about cleaning the cum stays the same. Just give us the "clean cum" button. People who are into roleplay (me included) will just use it with their partners accordingly - respecting the RP circumstances and describing the actions with nice purple texts. The ones who are not into RP... well, will just get a nice and useful feature too.Β 

Β 

4 hours ago, Xizi said:

That sounds cool and I am almost sure its possible to be done using unity because there are so much different games on unity and many are quite complicated.

But.

3dxchat is not SL. SL as far as I know has quite a big development team (at least compared to 3dxchat) + large modders community. 3dxchat has a team of couple of peoples, or at least that's all we know here. How much Gizmo's time would it take to implement the system we are talking about? With usable wet wipes, cleaning using any water source, etc? I don't know. Maybe few months? I would not want a few months of development time to be dedicated only to the cum cleaning feature.Β 

So yeah. My opinion about cleaning the cum stays the same. Just give us the "clean cum" button. People who are into roleplay (me included) will just use it with their partners accordingly - respecting the RP circumstances and describing the actions with nice purple texts. The ones who are not into RP... well, will just get a nice and useful feature too.Β 

Β 

actual this just need several lines of code, a tissue box/shower model(and it's object...or maybe not, like the sunchairs.), an ui says β€œclean up?( y/n)”, it will do the trick. although it's kinda nasty to wash off the goo-stains in a public pool or such places...... 😜

On 1/25/2022 at 4:30 AM, Nickey said:

Reality sucks, that's why most of us are here 😜

AhΒ  don't speak for the "most of us" please ;) Most of users use 3dx like an app 1 time per Day accordingly with what I see in the room list every day. Other part of the "most of us" chill with Dj's and communicating that doesn't look like an escape. This is just my subjective opinion. I wish you to get what you need. This forum is full of good ideas.Β 

• 2 weeks later...