3DXChat Community

"DreamMarker Studio" Presentation and video

DreamMArker

July 2020, after weeks of chaos, the servers seem stable and life can resume.

The date of the shooting is defined. That day, when I log in, I have no idea what I'm going to experience.

I was used to being in a small group, but I found myself having to direct about twenty extras. Despite our preparations, our notes collide with the reality of the field.
Nevertheless, we managed to get the shots we had planned and sometimes beyond our expectations.

BayWatch Party, or the baptism of fire for us.

Shooting an event can be complicated, you have to take the shots on the spot knowing that you can't turn them around if you realize you made a mistake in the editing.

It was a total unknown, even if we knew roughly where we were going. It also taught us a lot.

For example, we sometimes have the bad surprise to see our avatar moving during the shooting in F5, to avoid this, we had set up microphones, we "held" us, or used the slow dance.

Thursday 24th, September 2020, like every last Thursday of the month since April, Fire Station n°69 proposes a "Pour Vous, Mesdames" evening.

During these evenings, descriptive strippers perform an interactive descriptive show with the audience to the delight of the women in the audience.

Tonight was the second room of the FD69, the cabaret made by @Johey, these evenings had their success last year, and many still talk about it with nostalgia.

For the shots, I stayed at the back of the room at the bar and between 2 recordings in F5, I listened to my clients while serving them a drink, then a drink, then a drink... 

An exceptional evening 🙂

In a room of Leyleya, a record number of guests, this evening was a great success both French-speaking and international.

A great pleasure to participate and to film this kind of event. So many things happened, and the public has a great imagination for the disguise.

The choice of a long remix version of "Triller" is obvious.

First video not made for an event.
Just the pleasure to stage the 3dxchat fire station and explore other staging possibilities.

We don't use special effects and the image is captured as seen in the game.

We would like to thank the various extras, especially the beautiful Esperance who lent her image to the damsel in danger that our modern-day heroes were able to save from their mortal enemies. 

For the promotion of the Opening of the Old Brick Factory evening, we have made 2 complementary teasers.

The first one tells the fictional story of the factory explaining its presence and the reasons for its closure.

The second one shows the dancers of the group in this factory rehabilitated to become a party place.

One might think that making video clips to promote an event is a good idea, however, it is less effective than a fyer. Indeed, the "audiences" are too small to be effective. Nevertheless, it is still interesting to do, just for fun.

Edited by DreamMArker

• 2 weeks later...

Is the thirteen chriffre bad luck? Fortunately, it was a Saturday. After 1 month of preparation, a common show between the MOON and the Polecats is finally born. 6 poles, 13 (still) dancers of these two, are together on stage.
Yes, together on stage and not side by side, a fact rare enough to be underlined.

If the assembly was easy the shooting was more complicated. We had to change our strategy.
Before, we used to announce in advance when we were going to do our shooting, but this causes a lot of mp and reduces the fluidity of the show -especially when we dance on film-. From that moment on, neither the host, nor the dancers, nor the DJs know if or when the camera is running. For most of them, it doesn't change anything, and for us it has become much easier.
Superseding a take is faster than waiting for a green light.

Edited by DreamMArker

MOON are having a party with Magical Radio on April 1st? Is this a joke?

No, the idea of the event was born from the desire of CendresdeLune to collaborate in a punctual way with Magical Radio for a presentation show of the MOON Dance Group.

The studio covered the event. The number of dancers being sufficient, I concentrated on the shooting. But well, the atmosphere within the group being so lively that I dropped the pick-up which wedged my avatar to move my body on the hot sand.

As for the editing, we couldn't choose the images to cut, so we kept them longer by extending the audio track (you can notice it, sorry). Even if it's pleasant for the editor and the actors of the event, a too long clip can be sulked by the public, so I advise you to reduce the length of your clips to a maximum of 4 minutes, if you want it to be seen in full.

• 3 weeks later...

On April 10, 2021, the magical radio celebrated its first anniversary. To celebrate this, the organization had invited the main actors of the French scene.

The DreamMarker Studio received an order from the dance group MOON. The difficulty for us was then to edit a film valuing the totality of the present groups to reflect at best the event.

There were other clips on the event, of various quality.
For our part, even if MOON is our "client", we make a point of filming and editing the other groups, because each event is a collective work. The clip is often the only thing that remains, we can not hide some for favoritism.

On April 24, the famous Havasu Falls beach opened for the first time for a dance party. For this, the resident DJ DjBom contacted the band MOON for a Salsa Noche party.

The conditions were ideal. We knew the room and the wide time slot allowed us to shoot calmly without alternating between on-stage, public and pay shots. We were able to concentrate on each sequence without having to rush.

Hello, 

On April 28, 2021, the Fire Station n°69 celebrated its 1st anniversary with an over-sized show. 5 DJs, 3 dance bands, a security service, not to mention your valiant firefighters.

We had the responsibility, in addition to ensuring the image of the event, to prepare the room. We have modified a downloadable room to make a scene of invention that should be both a minimum credible and suitable for a dancing event.

We abused light effects which made the room unnecessarily heavy and many people could not attend the party. 

The shooting itself was complicated, our machines being used to their limits.

However, we had a lot of fun editing the clip despite the difficulties and are satisfied with the result.

Hello,

On May 7, 2021, for the monthly opening of the Red Baron, Eyleen has invited the MOON for a ZZTop party.

In view of the rush, and as I can not decide on the images to remove, I used the principle of multi screen with a good rendering.

Eyleen was delighted and published on all possible servers, a great feeling of recognition for the work done.

Hello, on Thursday, May 13, Signar resurrected for an evening the fallible Masked Evenings of Leyleya.

It was an unhoped-for opportunity to immortalize the warm masquerade atmosphere.

Technically, we have taken the same structure as the previous clip. Unfortunately, by using it so much, we can feel an unwanted "surveillance camera" effect.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, Monday May 17th, the French ConnexXxion organizes to promote its server a party at Baghara.
We are in a classic routine of regular video production.
On this production we are perfecting the transition techniques on the multi screens. The result remains correct but not satisfactory enough.
There is a counter-intuitive reality that forces us to publish anyway, because it is easier to produce by spanking mistakes and correcting them on the next production than to want a perfect video that will never be released

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, In June 2021, the studio participated in the promotion of new rooms as part of a partnership between the hosts and the dance group MOON. The idea was to give the benefit of experience in organizing events to hosts who had none.

There is a whole organization behind the scenes that the public does not even know exists. One of the most rewarding parts of the job is played at this moment. This time of listening between the various partners of the evening where the expectations of each are taken into account allows the involvement of each one is a true teamwork. We appreciate these times, the studio is then really a partner in its own right and not a simple service provider as is becoming the trend at present.

For the evening, we made 2 videos, a teaser and the clip of the event.