3DXChat Community

I am once again asking for a roadmap

_Sophie_

8 hours ago, DerekSoul said:

pose editor is an unimaginable dream, many of you know how to make full-fledged animations? it didn't just sit down and did it, just like drawing hard skill ... I think no more than 1 in 1000 will be able to draw something, and those who know how to animate are already working with 3dx  😃 I'm sure when this wonderful event called "update" happens, many of you will find something in your mood.

There are animation editor scripts that work really well in the Unity assets store, I actually got the one I think Gizmo was working on putting into the game. My opinion on it is it wouldn't be that good for animations like dancing but could be used for making simple sex animations if done properly. The clips that Gizmo showed appeared to be work he was doing on the pose editor and looked like he was doing a lot of work on it to make it really easy to use.

My opinion is there was something else that stopped him from adding it, maybe something to do with how much effect it would have on resources or maybe something to do with people being able to copy animations from elsewhere and add them. But also they have never said it will never be added, just said they aren't working on it.

I haven't added any animations to the game but I do know and have done animations, both sex and dance, dance using motion capture. I have also as I said got a script from Unity that allows you to add an animation editor to your game and even just as is, how it comes, is pretty good and easy to use. For simple animations it works well.