3DXChat Community

I am once again asking for a roadmap

_Sophie_

1 minute ago, Neur said:

Is the rape room still there? There was supposed to be a filter to prevent using names like that...

The name matter?? Why??? Few people in the game very sick... and when i try ignore them, just ignore that avi, not the player!
First need improve the ignore and report system... after can use filter on the names -.- ...

35 minutes ago, Angelqueen said:

It would be exciting for developers to upgrade old base rooms. It could even be a "small town" as a base room. And these bars, RP seats would open in it. I mean, it would be just one base room, but it would be bigger and more exciting ...

wouldbe..future again. dev can't fix years old bug and expect new things😁 its like asking dad for new clothes then he gives you lollipop. abt those garbage rooms don't think will ever be changed otherwise those old people will start screaming like they did when people ask in game market system... there are lot of if. those could have been / would have been overcome if there few more people working on game with serious interest. look at this forum apart from half a dozen to 1 dozen people see anything ?(some bored people post nude pics as life sucked)  nah..only solution in the game and forum is to ban player or close signup option instead of addressing the issues. SL, RLD did these type of rooms but 3dx maybe next century. btw remember code name Huge update back in feb ? got dildo in the box nothing more 😁

39 minutes ago, Angelqueen said:

The name matter?? Why??? Few people in the game very sick... and when i try ignore them, just ignore that avi, not the player!
First need improve the ignore and report system... after can use filter on the names -.- ...

i think i have read somewhere here that those names will be banned along with BBCs but again future..😁

On 9/29/2021 at 5:19 PM, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Why should they ban bbs rooms. There is no reason to do that and there is no information about that. They will not add a game market (like sl has) these years. This is difficult enough for an indie project. Everyone can Google that. 

problem of old people. its again if i ain't get this shit you ain't get it too. no wonder game neither got quality update nor decent market. if this game have added atleast 50 poses per year + 20 clothes. game would have been rich enough but why care when old people pumping in the G club. just because some old people oppose market we get neither get update not market..shit old people

58 minutes ago, Lexxxxi said:

problem of old people. its again if i ain't get this shit you ain't get it too. no wonder game neither got quality update nor decent market. if this game have added atleast 50 poses per year + 20 clothes. game would have been rich enough but why care when old people pumping in the G club. just because some old people oppose market we get neither get update not market..shit old people

You sure have some unhealthy fixation on these "old people". Bringing them up in every second post of yours. Are these old people in a room with you now, sweetie? Under your bed maybe? 

10 hours ago, Lexxxxi said:

old people get mean... you better hang in that g club of yours.

Ok boomer. 

Pretty sure you’re an older player than most folks now commenting in this thread so. 

But enough derailment. 

A few posts back someone brought up the room list filter. 

That’s supposed to be in the next update. 
But in true Gizmo fashion that promised update is coming ‘soon’ for the last months. 

My feeling is that we’re going to get it around Christmas. Maybe. Who knows?

Might be Christmas 2045

2 hours ago, Derai said:

Ok boomer. 

Pretty sure you’re an older player than most folks now commenting in this thread so. 

But enough derailment. 

A few posts back someone brought up the room list filter. 

That’s supposed to be in the next update. 
But in true Gizmo fashion that promised update is coming ‘soon’ for the last months. 

My feeling is that we’re going to get it around Christmas. Maybe. Who knows?

Might be Christmas 2045

LOL was hopeing for the tail update for halloween . so wanted a demon tail lol guess we are not going to get it in time for true update fashion 

On 10/1/2021 at 1:43 AM, LucyLOL said:

LOL was hopeing for the tail update for halloween . so wanted a demon tail lol guess we are not going to get it in time for true update fashion 

I remember years ago when they use to put things like pumpkins in the nightclub at Halloween that would turn you into a ghost.  Not sure why they took things like that out.

1 hour ago, PunkPrincess said:

I remember years ago when they use to put things like pumpkins in the nightclub at Halloween that would turn you into a ghost.  Not sure why they took things like that out.

It’s a shame because little things like that are more important to keep a community closer, but all the devs care about is Lovense deals and other projects 

I guess because it’s hard to be positive when there have been so many letdowns and broken promises. How long have we been told that clothing and pose editors are “coming soon” and “will be ready when they’re ready” 

Not to mention other stuff that’s been teased and then withheld. Earrings, tails, etc. And the nipples piercings which were ultra low effort and were then cancelled entirely instead of being reworked into something cool.

We still haven’t even seen any dev presence in this thread

12 minutes ago, _Sophie_ said:

I guess because it’s hard to be positive when there have been so many letdowns and broken promises. How long have we been told that clothing and pose editors are “coming soon” and “will be ready when they’re ready” 

Not to mention other stuff that’s been teased and then withheld. Earrings, tails, etc. And the nipples piercings which were ultra low effort and were then cancelled entirely instead of being reworked into something cool.

We still haven’t even seen any dev presence in this thread

Yeah, I am not judging people for being negative, I am feeling down about all this stuff myself.

I was very excited when devs teased us with rings and earrings in discord. And even a month after last announcement in discord I was still full of hopes and feeling positive because in May Gizmo said that they are planning to add "New Accessories system! (rings, earrings, piercings)" and I was thinking that it just takes a lot of time to implement different  piercings for different body parts and I was even more excited for the new update. But then it was 2 months since last announce. And now its more than 3 months since last news about new update. No new update, no even progress report, no nothing. So yeah. Hard to feel positive and cheerful about it. 

pose editor is an unimaginable dream, many of you know how to make full-fledged animations? it didn't just sit down and did it, just like drawing hard skill ... I think no more than 1 in 1000 will be able to draw something, and those who know how to animate are already working with 3dx  😃 I'm sure when this wonderful event called "update" happens, many of you will find something in your mood.

5 hours ago, DerekSoul said:

pose editor is an unimaginable dream, many of you know how to make full-fledged animations? it didn't just sit down and did it, just like drawing hard skill ... I think no more than 1 in 1000 will be able to draw something, and those who know how to animate are already working with 3dx  😃 I'm sure when this wonderful event called "update" happens, many of you will find something in your mood.

Maybe it is an unimaginable dream, but then again maybe they should not have started a poll a few years ago asking players if they wanted it if that is the case.