3DXChat Community

I know there's a User created content topic but I feel like we should see a lot more of it.

Maybelle

So, I'm still fairly new here. Got drug in with the partnership to Lovense and found myself adoring this game. The lack of options can be a bit frustrating, came to sort through the forums and found the User Created content. It's pretty obvious that Lisa's doing great working at adding new content but I really wish we could see more coming from User Creations. The Tattoo contest on the Discord is great but...

Maybe its time to put a bit more focus on regular inclusions of user content as long as it passes ToS/Conditions/etc? It seems like an amazing resource with a lot of potential options but considering there are sometimes a year+ between user content updates looking back on the history and then its 'an' item... Feels like missing a huge resource. Maybe reinvigorate community creations and aim for a handful on a monthly basis or some such?

I want 3DX to keep thriving, so here's my suggestion. Outsource a bit more creative work on the community, check it to make sure it doesn't violate any ToS/Copyright issues and start expanding options.
~Maybelle

Edited by Maybelle

• Maybelle changed the title to I know there's a User created content topic but I feel like we should see a lot more of it.

I think every single other user here will agree with you in wanting more feedback from the devs, however you will unfortunately see that this just isn’t happen - it’s something we as a community has been asking for a number of years now but it’s still never really happened. 

the best way to stay in the loop is check the forums, join their discord and follow their Twitter. Before you ask - yes it is arbitrary to have to follow 3 sources just to potentially hear about any upcoming things, and yes we are all fairly sick of it.

Hopefully one day it will change but I can’t see it being any time soon. We thought after the Lovense partnership and the Chaturbate partnership it would make the devs more motivated and more inclined to share their plans, but that just hasn’t happened, and if that hasn’t made them want to be more open with us as a community then I just don’t think anything will. 

3 hours ago, Lunarelf said:

https://3dxforum-com.translate.goog/index.php?/topic/2208-user-created-content/&_x_tr_sl=en&_x_tr_tl=zh-CN&_x_tr_hl=en-GB&_x_tr_pto=nui,elem

sadly... seems no user created contents are passing and been added to game till now...... except clothes prints 

That's actually really sad and frustrating to see especially since they offered so many options for user content. I'd have loved to see the thread full of examples of items added and who put in the work for them; Seems like a missed opportunity for sure!