3DXChat Community

SUGGESTION & IDEAS

Queen

Some of my suggestions and ideas for 3DXChat
25 Ideas

1★ SEPARATE SHARED 'FOR ALL' ROOMS AND ADD MORE DETAILS TO THE ROOMS LIST.
Separate shared 'FOR ALL' rooms to be two sections, SEX ROOMS and NON SEX ROOMS,

Benefits
1- Easier to find the wanted room.
2- Make rooms List be organised and professional, 
3- Give the sex and none sex rooms chance to get up in the right sections, not fair for both to be mixed,

- When user click on share for all should get chat box to click share the room for sex or non sex

ADD MORE DETAILS / Here some more details what can rooms list to be,
1- add room photo, can upload it in world editor.
2- add how many the room had/highest number of visitors the room had.
Add highest visitors number to the room to show that room is good and pushes the owners and users to make better rooms and music, not fair room had 150 visitors then next day nobody remember it just because somebody else had stole the name or make copy of it,,
3- add descriptions arrow to show room details, link.
4  add Invite bottum, to invite somebody to this room, Just if you are in it already,
5- add ability to click on the owner name to show the room owner profile,

as the picture explain,

ChcmZff.png

- And add entering message, that when people join the room see it, so rooms owners write down the room rules or welcoming messages..

2★ ADD EMOTIONS FIELD
Add emotions field on 3DXChat screen, Emotions on face and body, like as Smile, Sad, Bored, etc.
as the picture explain.

SzT5puW.png

3★ ADD ABILITY TO USE CLOTHES TEXTURE.
Add ability to use cloth texture. And users can make them own clothes and designs as cloth texture,,   Here is example,

985O60i.png

oDR4tsh.png
- Users just upload the texture on 3dx website as a photo then use the photo address in character editor Shirt/Dress texture place, 
The idea of cloth texture to be in 3dx, is to get a lot new designs, colors, and depend on users tests, so if there is ability to use clothes texture, everyone will be able to have own clothes and it not hard to add clothes texture to 3dx, Not hard to users to make cloth textures, After cloth texture will be in 3dx, 3DX no need to care much about make new clothes and upload it,, so it will save much time to focus on others uploads.....

And also, It would be nice if can get tattoo as a text  that can type it in character editor. So users can write down name or word or even text symbol, with size option and color, it look like so far to get it, but just to share what could be useful.

4★ PROFILE.
3DX user profile with more details can be very useful.
- Add profile language / On the top of the profile, add the PROFILE LANGUAGE, so all profile will changed to the selected language, a lot of empty profile in 3dx because they non English, can add few languages. German, French, Russian, Spanish, etc
- add 'year' word beside the age
- add Futa and Others to interested in, if it is others then can type in text box what is it, , and if interested in nothing , it shall show nothing not a question mark..
- add character type / Dominant, Submissive, 
- Favourite play style./ Roleplay, Romantic, Talkative,
- add ability to show where is the avatar is, This option to show the location the avatar in it now in the profile, (Room name) In 3dxchat,
- add more relationships, more than just married, same as engagement, master  , mistress, Slave, etc
- add optional to show best friends in profile,
- add option to show the person is AFK, Busy, here,

- Option to show own avatars in our profile, Benefits/ add some trust between users.
If Show avatars in profile Option is ON, friends and gifts will be shown in all avatars profiles

qnBmxsf.png

5★ NAKED FEMALE FEET.
edit female avatar to make the naked feet be flat on the floor. more realistic, At last just when walk, run and dance,, no need to re edit poses,

7g0nouI.png

6★ TIMES OF DAY
 Add new day time that including all day times, Starts from morning to the night in loop for example one hour the loop, 

aIS349Z.png

na1YskS.png

And it is good if can choose from where the sun position,, And add rains/Snow fall to the day time,  That would be wonderful,

7★ Ability to control The height of the sea waves. in world editor, and the direction of waves.

zlNWH7x.png

8★  MAKE IGNORE WORK ON ALL THE ACCOUNT NOT JUST ONE AVATAR OF THE ACCOUNT,

Make the Ignore system work on all the account not just one avatar of the account to stop the stalker, Rude people, the ignore system now is almost useless, it give unlimited chances and try's to the stalkers, rude people, I see it is the most important what 3DX need now to care about users safety, and to stop rude, trolls these who careless to get ignore now because the ignore system is so weak,

9★ ADD MORE TO AVATAR CLICK MENU,
1- SYNCHRONIZED  GROUP DANCE PARTNER.

Devs can make it by add new option on the 'click on avatar' menu then sync dance, so the server just gonna give all the dancers same dance number and  start time, when anybody of the dancers click dance number to stand all dancers to dance and add the dancers partner to 3dx screen,, and it will work for unlimited dancers, it same as add new partner kind to the game, sync dance partner, it will be the perfect unlimited way for the dancers.

2- ADD MORE RELATIONS/ Marry, Engagement, Lover, owner(Master/misteess). and every one cost different xgolds

ihovNvm.png

Also could add more actions on the click menu like as,
Cheers
Kiss hand
Give a flower
Offer a dance

10★ FREE SUBSCRIPTION PUBLIC LOCATION.
Make one of 3DXChat public places as free subscription (Free), with limited poses and no private messge no ability to type in world chat. Alot Benefits, Get alot new users to 3DXChat especialy they will get chance to try 3DXChat, Fight back the fake 3DX, Make 3DXChat more trustfull. And keeping expired sub people in contact closer so they rejoin soon.

12★ Option to decide if accept invite from everyone, friends, or nobody

5lAAIlj.png

13★ More body shaking physics (Butt)

14★ Option to choose if the pose movement is automatically as it is now or manual by mouse scroll

15★ Limit on how many chat line can get from unknown/non friend person, Like as 2 chat lines as max

16★ Transparent, Semi-Transparent, See through and translucent Clothes fabrics

Xi1MU5G.png

17★ SUN TAN.  Add a slider in body options for sun tan lines visibility

1dez6pe.jpg

NAB2liG.jpg

18★ WORLD EDITOR MATERIAL.
Add option to choose if the materials will be stretch or repeat in world editor, and ability to change material sizes.

19★ Ability to colour own text in chat box by buy the colour (with option to turn it off), and add colour box to the Nickname and chat box text colours

And apply the nicknames colours on the the nicknames in chat box, 
Example, When change nickname colour to be Red colour, should my nickname in chat box be red too, and also in Friends list.

nmNWojS.png

AIAAs1W.png

20★ Simple Clothes Customize System

The idea is to make one Top and one Bottom wears with multi parts,

THE TOP
The top will be consist of 5 parts, Forearm, Arm, Shoulder, Chest and Belly. 
Like as the photo showing, every part have 3 different designs as example,

THE BOTTOM / pants or Skirt
The bottom will be consist of 5 parts, Leg, Knee, Thigh, Hip, Waist
Like as the photo showing, every part have 3 different designs as example,

The Select options (1 to 3 as example) include 3 different designs
to select the wanted part, with ability to hide or show any part of it. 

4OCEO6h.png

Then save the selected top/bottom to back to normal character editor to use any material on the celected top/bottom.

Will get 5x4=20 possibility/options by this top design
Will get 5x4=20 possibility/options by this bottom design

Will get 400 possibility/options of outfits by it, and can use material on the final top/bottom selected.

21★ Search for use by the nickname and ability to add offline friends (Remove timer from add friends request).

22★ Add option/slider to sound setting, to mute or reduce others sex sound while keep own sound.

23★ Release a version of world editor as separated program, can use it to build room at same time use 3dx and being in party or anywhere,,,,  this world editor can use online or offline then save the room after finish build to update it when log in 3DX avatar.

24★ Add some of Animation Override (ao) An Animation Override ("AO") is a scripted attachment which replaces standard animations (walk, jump, stand, run, etc.) with animations created by Residents.

25★ Change classification of 3DXChat to be an online multimedia platform instead of sexual game,, so it be acceptable from all Organisations / All people kinds to deal with 3DXChat, After all 3DXChat now is not just sexual game  most users are not here just for sex, so why keep 3DX under sexual games,
No need to change anything inside 3DX, just change the classification,

Edited by Queen

It will be so nice if we have these options, those will make the game more like a life simulator but not just for sex:D

BTW, we could already make some ninja styled avatar(althouth it may look crappy or more cyberpunk like : P)

Edited by Lunarelf

On 9/15/2021 at 6:28 PM, Queen said:

4- POSES,
There are a lot poses in vagina and not in anal OR in anal not in vagina,, So if dev's could just edit the pose to make 2 of it in both vagina and anal sections, that small edit gonna give a lot poses,   Like as the picture explain,,

P4na3gu.png

Some others exist poses that can make some small edit on it to make new poses
The idea is , When make new pose at future, can make many version on it by small parts change, so can be more useful, and get more poses by less work. and can edit the exist poses to get new versions of poses,

yDeJiVQ.png

- Add option to make poses auto acceptable while partner,  

same as what was in DLL,, Wish Devs add this option to 3DX.

These poses... for all "Vagina" to add new "Anal", so that it means to add for BI-sex poses? You know BI-sex poses lack... I mean futa/tg/sissy  fuck guys.. so I would love to have many options...? Or make to swap between male-female?

Edited by Arran

1 hour ago, Arran said:

These poses... for all "Vagina" to add new "Anal", so that it means to add for BI-sex poses? You know BI-sex poses lack... I mean futa/tg/sissy  fuck guys.. so I would love to have many options...? Or make to swap between male-female?

There are some poses that are Male only too , would like to see them for shemale too :( 

I like these ideas, sounds similar to another game, ie IMVU. What I really like in the suggestions is the room description and inviting someone to the room like a friend, spouse, partner, etc. What I think should also be added is a way to search for a room. I refresh the list but sometimes rooms I want to go to are not listed. So how do I go to them? 

die Aufteilung in sex -  und nonsexräume ist unsiining in einem Sexchat. Jeder kann daraufhinweisen wenn er in seinem Raum keinen Sex duldet. Stattdessen wäre es praktischer wenn wir Räume miteinander verbinden könnten, also wie mit einer Tür. 

Ebenfalls wäre es toll wenn man einer anderen Person Baurecht geben könnte um mit dieser gemeinsam im Editor zu kreieren. 

Frauenfüsse flach hört sich gut an, ist aber aufrgund der Schuhe nicht möglich, dies ist auch in anderen Welten so.

Kamera des Partners finde ich eiegntlich überflüssig. Ansonsten aber Top Ideen 🙂

5 hours ago, JenniferBoise said:

die Aufteilung in sex -  und nonsexräume ist unsiining in einem Sexchat. Jeder kann daraufhinweisen wenn er in seinem Raum keinen Sex duldet. Stattdessen wäre es praktischer wenn wir Räume miteinander verbinden könnten, also wie mit einer Tür. 

Ebenfalls wäre es toll wenn man einer anderen Person Baurecht geben könnte um mit dieser gemeinsam im Editor zu kreieren. 

Frauenfüsse flach hört sich gut an, ist aber aufrgund der Schuhe nicht möglich, dies ist auch in anderen Welten so.

Kamera des Partners finde ich eiegntlich überflüssig. Ansonsten aber Top Ideen 🙂

it is possible to make the female avatar's feet on the correct position, it just need to replace that part with a flat posing rig

btw, I'm not sure about connecting the sex room and non-sex room together it's a good idea, someone may just want chill/vibe in their room, but if there is a people humping around that will be so awkward. But building together it's a 100% good idea :3

Building together isn't such a big thing I think. You just need to store the .world-file on some cloud space where multiple users (that know the source) can access this file to work on. Pretty simple in my opinion. You just need to organize somehow that not 2 people are working on the same file in the same minute. So it needs a system to 'checkout' a file for working on it that means nobody else is able to open the file in that moment, and 'checkin' the changed file when someone is done. This ensures that you are always working on the latest version of a built.

Only thing you can't control is that someone is removing details somebody else previously has added. So If I have an idea to add something to a built that might fit from my point of view pretty good might be removed from a co-builder again that doesn't share my opinion. So beside sharing a .world-file communication about what you want to build is key to ensure the output is at the end finally what you expect to have...

Na, ich meinte dass ichgemeinsam mit einem anderen user gleichzeitig im Raum bauen kann. 

Und mit dem Verbinden von räumen meinte ich es z,B. so: ich habe eine Wet offen, sagen wir für RP, und sie ist gut besucht. Ich möchte aber am Abend einen Clubaufmachen. Wenn ich nun einen Raum mit einem anderen verbinden könnte, muss ich den ersten nicht schliessen und sie Nutzer können bleiben.

• 2 weeks later...

The pose selector desperately needs some work. On a 32inch monitor the icons are very small and its hard to tell which ones do which since there is no tool tip to see what it is. Also when it comes up to accept deny it should tell you if its vaginal or anal since a few of the poses look the same and its hard to figure out which one its going to be until you agree.

@Queen

1. Could you also/overneath the Arrows between Vaginal and Anal add the Option to mastrubate / Cum outside the Partner for each current Position?

2. Soundboard / .wav Samples: A Soundboard like the Image Gallery for 250 Gold each 10 Seconds .wav File for Group and Private Chat wouldcl

• 4 weeks later...

🇫🇷 Bonsoir,
Il y a certaines idées qui sont surprenantes, j'avoue que j'ai bien rit avec la tortue et le lapin, mais très franchement, dans l'ensemble je trouve tes idées très bonnes et constructives. Même si la plus part ont déjà été proposées, la façon dont tu as posé les choses avec des visuels c'est très bien. Il est vrai que cela manque cruellement dans la plateforme et n'avoir, ne serait-ce que la moitié de ça, ça serait déjà bien. Cela serait très intéressant et même pratique.

🇺🇸 Good evening,
There are some ideas that are surprising, I admit that I laughed with the turtle and the rabbit, but frankly, on the whole I find your ideas very good and constructive. Even if most of them have already been proposed, the way you put things with visuals is very good. It's true that this is sorely lacking in the platform and having even half of that would be nice. It would be very interesting and even practical.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

8- NAKED FEMALE FEET.

I don't think you can change the position of the feet. This makes it necessary to modify the position of the avatar relative to the ground. This will cause problems for couple actions, especially slow dancing, because the avatars will not be at the same height. Or else you have to accept that your avatar does not fit the ground. Maybe we don't realy see it.

Edited by TonyFrx