3DXChat Community

PINK! Rock Festival October 29 th.

The Music Factory

PINK!                                           Newsletter 01

PINK! The Events.

For a number of years, Paulina and Ritajean have been focusing in 3DX Chat on raising awareness for breast cancer in the month of October.
The choice for the month of October is of course not a coincidence. This month, worldwide attention is paid to breast cancer with the theme Pink October.

Team TMF, CarlaLove, Paulina, Ritajean, Silvie Sun, will organise two events in 3DX Chat this year to draw attention to the Pink October phenomenon.
And she does this with the cooperation of many groups, dancers and players.

The first event is planned for Friday October 1.
The second event Friday October 29.

Together, we will shape the first event with DVS, Velvet, Umbrella Cooperation, Xanadu, Virtual Sugar, GP Dancers, Sirens & Sailors, TMF Dancers, GP Dancers and Velvet Dancers. DJs and dancers will perform, various groups have indicated not to hold their event on this Friday but to join them in order to make it a success.

PINK! The Sponsorship.

Furthermore, we can proudly announce that we have found a sponsor willing to support both events financially. As is known, the 3DX Chat Room List keeps track of the number of rooms that are open, including the number of guests present in a room at that time. By monitoring this, it becomes visible what the largest number of visitors is at any given time. And one euro per guest will be donate. 

KWF Dutch Cancer Society is one the many organizations that also conducts special research, awareness programs focused on breast cancer. The total proceeds of both events will be donated to this charity!

PINK! Support us.

t should be clear, the more players visit the event, the higher the total revenue as a sponsor contribution. That's why a call to all players, save the date:

Support us at the PINK! EDM Festival, October 1, 2021

Contact Silvie Sun, Discord: SilvieSun#0971

Edited by The Music Factory

• 2 weeks later...

PINK! The Message                                                                                                    Newsletter 2

On Friday October 1, we are organizing an EDM Festival to draw attention to breast cancer awareness. Together with many groups, DJs and dancers, we hope to make it an unforgettable evening. We ask you to help us with this. Would you like to send us a recorded message? The easiest for us is if you want to do that in mp3 format, for example.

The narration:

'My name is ...... And I support the PINK! EDM Festival on 3DX Chat!

Send you message to Dyllan D, Discord DyllanD#0200

Many thanks in advance for your cooperation!

PINK! The DJ Line up

We are very happy with so much support from so many different groups, dancers and other volunteers. And proud that the following DJs will be playing for us on Friday October 1st: 

DJ Front DE ,DJ Nalley, DJ CarlaLove, DJ Paulina, DJ Perrie 500 and DJ Oscar.

PINK! The words of Paulina

We asked one of the PINK! Founders, Paulina, to share her thoughts with us:

I  would say that the first motivation that came up was to do something different in 3dx, something with a purpose that wasn't so uniquely and exclusively linked to what happens in 3dx. We all here are adults and have our lives out of here, even if some don't like to talk about it, and I think it's really important to bring up some light and hope over something that tends to scare people.

As we already had the Paris room, it came up to my mind to bring the pink October campaign into 3dx and I would just color the pink tower, as they do in real actually.

Obviously, the cancer awareness idea didn't show up out of the blue, I have a big influence from my sister of course, who works in an oncology hospital in Mexico, not only with cancer in general, but with children's cancer mostly, and we talk a lot about it and sure she influences my mind and views over this.

Bringing the breast cancer awareness event to 3dx was an amazing experience since the first time we did, and if I'm not wrong, I'm not claiming it, but I think we were the first ones to do it, and during the event, we got many really nice comments from lots of people for bringing attention to this and for bringing attention to something serious and real. Besides that I believe almost everyone knows a relative or a friend who faced this and it's just present in our lives, I think it's really important to never avoid it, right, on the other hand, to face it and think about prevention and how things like this can be helpful for many people.

It became bigger than what we thought of at the beginning, in the last two years the event grew up a lot, also other groups started to promote their events too and I think that is just the best answer that we started something right and something really good here.

PINK! Thank you:
Virtual Sugar, Velvet, Umbrella Cooperation, Xandadu Group, DVS, Galaxxxy, United Independents, Double D, TMF Events, White Breeze, Hip Hop Nation , Hinch World, Green Power, Velvet Dancers, TMF dancers, Sirens & Sailors
Green Power Dancers, GMDC, Genesis. Pan CDCA, Janet J, SensationS Group and L&F Dreams!

baord 10.png

PINK! Rock Festival

After the amazing PINK! EDM Festival, we started the preparations for the preparations of  the PINK! Rock Festival in the Bodega Rock room, Friday October 29. This festival is organised as a last event in the PINK! October month to reflect on Breast Cancer Awareness.

We are very grateful to the 3DX Rock Diva Eyleen for helping us with the organization of this festival. The first invitations have already been made, the DJs and dancers for this event will be announced in this newsletter and the room is almost ready.

With the termination of all activities in the PINK! October month it does not stop. We must continue to make efforts to jointly spread the message about breast cancer awareness.
And give a warm heart to everyone who is committed to this and to show full solidarity with all to help with the fight!

If you come to visit our event next Friday, think of everyone who works so hard voluntarily or professionally and is committed to raising awareness, researching, guiding, assisting everyone who is dealing with this terrible disease. Thank you for all your support over the past month!

PINK! The Sponsorship

Team PINK! would like to thank Dyllan D Company and Semi Android for the commitment to PINK! EDM Festival to sponsor the festival. The highest number of visitors in 3DX's top room list for the PINK! EDM Festival determines how much we collect. One euro for each visitor in the list. We are very proud to announce we collected 400 euro so far!

This is already donated to the KWF Dutch Cancer Society. One the many organizations that also conducts special research, awareness programs focused on breast cancer.

PINK! The Rock DJs and Dance Teams

We are very happy and proud that the following DJs and dance groups are cooperating with the PINK! Rock Festival:

PINK! Rock DJs: Kemistry, Eyleen, Perrie 500, Tammi Lopez, Cardinal Copia and ‘The Boss’ IceBox.

PINK! Dancegroups: Velvet Devil Dancers, TMF Dancers and Sirens & Sailors.

PINK! The words of Kemistry

We are all here just for fun and to distract ourselves from RL.... isn't it that what we often think? And don't we sometimes wonder why we have to deal with issues like breast cancer even in this fantasy world?

Well, the truth is: we all know very well that behind these perfect avatars (with perfect boobs) are real people and that some of these people are struggling with really challenging issues like cancer. I'm sure that each of us knows at least one person for whom this is true. And if there is -at least once a year- a way to give attention and show support to these people, then we should fucking do it. And if -with the help of these events- even one disease can be detected and treated in time, then it has already been worth it. Of course, there are thousands of diseases that would also be worth our support.

For us the Breast Cancer Awareness events therefore are representative of all those for whom there are no special events. What we are saying with these events is something simple: This virtual world is not a game. Not everyone in this virtual world is well.
We should always be aware of that and help whenever we can.

Kemistry on behalf of Virtual Sugar