3DXChat Community

add move

Jacky1423

🇫🇷 Ce qui me dérange le plus dans 3DXChat, en terme d'interactions :
1 - le fait que des gens, parfois que je ne connais pas, viennent me hug ou me kiss, sans me demander mon avis. Et que certains, sachant que c'est possible, viennent troller en faisant ça. Cela me pose problème. Je déteste ça. Cela gâche en partie l'expérience utilisateur.
Il y a quelqu'un, qui me fait ça dès qu'elle me voit. Elle vient me troller comme ça, c'est insuportable. C'est limite du harcèlement. Comme je fais du rp, et que ça se fait dans un certain contexte, je ne peux pas la mettre en ignor. C'est très chiant.
2 - Le fait que l'on n'ai pas d'expressions sur le visage, quand on parle, ou quand on rit. On a l'air trop sérieux et impassibles. Parfois on a l'impression que l'avatar est constipé. C'est bizarre lol

🇺🇸 What bothers me most about 3DXChat, in terms of interactions:
1 - the fact that people, sometimes I don't know, come to hug or kiss me, without asking my opinion. And that some people, knowing that it's possible, come and troll by doing that. I have a problem with that. I hate it. It spoils part of the user experience.
There is someone, who does that to me as soon as she sees me. She comes and trolls me like that, it's unbearable. It's borderline harassment. As I'm doing rp, and it's done in a certain context, I can't ignore her. It's very annoying.
2 - The fact that we don't have expressions on our face, when we talk, or when we laugh. We look too serious and impassive. Sometimes it looks like the avatar is constipated. It's weird lol

Edited by Khallum Troy

3 hours ago, Khallum Troy said:

Hum hum... As I said right after : "As I'm doing rp, and it's done in a certain context, I can't ignore her. It's very annoying."

I don't understand why there is any circumstance in which you can't ignore another player if you choose to do so.  It sounds like you are therefore choosing not to ignore her, prioritising your rp over the "hate" you feel for what the person is doing.  Perhaps it isn't as unbearable to you as you said.

Clicking on the ignore option is a tool you have been given to end problematic, hateful, unbearable, annoying, near borderline harassment behaviour of another player.  Your game user experience and rp need never be disturbed again by that player...if you choose to make that so.

Edited by Leopardus