3DXChat Community

add move

Jacky1423

Uninvited hugs and kisses are already more than enough, I definitely would not want some random guy slapping my ass or groping me. 

I mean if there will be an option to disable this from people who are not on friendlist - sure, would be a good addition, but it would be a disaster if random people could do it to anyone they wish to. 

• 4 months later...
On 9/5/2021 at 12:46 PM, Xizi said:

Uninvited hugs and kisses are already more than enough, I definitely would not want some random guy slapping my ass or groping me. 

I mean if there will be an option to disable this from people who are not on friendlist - sure, would be a good addition, but it would be a disaster if random people could do it to anyone they wish to. 

Agree 100% 

On 9/5/2021 at 3:19 PM, Angelqueen said:

I would love to see moves like slapping on ass grab ass / tits ... IF ... girls get slapping on face move ;)

Yes! yes! yes! 

Yes agree to all! and more rough when (accepting partner) as you said face salpping, and that the man can choke whit his hand / hands plus soud effects on that to.

On 9/5/2021 at 1:46 PM, Xizi said:

Add a face slap animation to the ignore button 🙂

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/3/2022 at 7:36 PM, Diana Prince said:

People should behave like they would in real life. If a guy came up to me in rl and said "Hey bb, wanna f*ck?", I would slap him in the face.
And that's what I would like to do with these guys in 3DXC, too. And with the colders, too.

What about guys who will abuse such feature just to slap/to troll innocent players?