3DXChat Community

Banned for suspicious activity

AzureSky

I've recently been banned for suspicious activity. This ban is forever and I don't know what I did for the ban, I tried to contact support since the details are so vague and they continue tell me that my ban is forever without adding any context to my ban. I really have no clue to what I did, I know some bans can be issued if certain games are talked about but I have no memory of doing something like that. The fact that there has been now way of getting any other details of this been as been has been very disappointing to a customer of three years. 

35 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Did someone pay your bills proably? This sounds like a case I heard not so long ago, where someone payed the subscription of their partner and both were banned for creditcard fraud.

I'm still using a subscription that was gifted to me, could that be it?

32 minutes ago, Nikki said:

where someone payed the subscription of their partner and both were banned for creditcard fraud.

Hi! You can buy as many accounts as you like using one card. We do not block for this.

We give a permanent ban in extremely rare cases. For example: an attempt to hack the game client, an attempt to hack the server (hello topicstarter), cheating, attacking other players after a certain number of warnings.

• Lisa locked this topic