3DXChat Community

Launching 3DXChat Directory

Torax

Hello everyone! There is so many people here around doing great stuff for the community. So I am trying to create a directory, so people can find in one place a dj, a builder, a dance group, a discord bot, or anything that could be helpful. 

If you are interested to join, please follow the link below! If you think you new categories should be added, let me know as well! Everyone is welcome!

https://www.3dxchatsharing.com/3dxchatdirectory/

Screenshot_2.thumb.jpg.206411a92e5785615307f6537e0408af.jpg

If you have suggestions, please let me know too!

Have a good one!

23 hours ago, Torax said:

Hello everyone! There is so many people here around doing great stuff for the community. So I am trying to create a directory, so people can find in one place a dj, a builder, a dance group, a discord bot, or anything that could be helpful. 

If you are interested to join, please follow the link below! If you think you new categories should be added, let me know as well! Everyone is welcome!

https://www.3dxchatsharing.com/3dxchatdirectory/

Screenshot_2.thumb.jpg.206411a92e5785615307f6537e0408af.jpg

If you have suggestions, please let me know too!

Have a good one!

Hi Torax.  If there is a category created for village idiots or chronic flatterers, I can be a founding member.😉

Seriously though, nice idea and thanks to you and so many that bring and share their talents with all of us.

10 hours ago, JackPine said:

Hi Torax.  If there is a category created for village idiots or chronic flatterers, I can be a founding member.😉

Seriously though, nice idea and thanks to you and so many that bring and share their talents with all of us.

Heya, that makes me think, I could have a Diaries / Writers section and there you can put link to website or forum topic :)