3DXChat Community

3DX Speed Dating

Guest Twiggy

Guest Twiggy

speeddatingposter.jpg

Special time for the next meeting, right before Tezz and Ashes Love island Love event.

Next meeting - 24th APR 8PM GMT - Speed Dating Room

Intro.

Speed dating allows men and women to meet multiple 3DX members of the opposite sex and learn a little about each of them.
                                            Each person is given 5 minutes to ask and answer questions with each of the participants of the opposite sex.
                                            Speed dating is highly recommended for new 3dxChat members as it allows them to meet and start friendships with other 3DXChat members.

How it Works.

Up to 10 ladies and 10 Men can be catered for in one session.
                                            The ladies sit on one side of the long table and the men on the other.
                                            Each pair share a PM and are able to ask questions and take some time to find out a little about the person sitting opposite them.
                                            A bell will ring every 5 minutes indicating the time for the men to move 1 seat, ending the speed date with the previous lady and beginning the speed date with the next.
                                            At any time if a pair feel they would like to go further with their date they are able to leave the speed dating table.

Requirements and suggestions.

We require each participant to be of the gender and age of the avatar they use to represent themselves or,
                                            state clearly in their profiles and also advise each participant that they are not of that gender and/or age.

We suggest each participant to have pre determined questions they wish to ask in their speed dates, time is limited so make the best of your available time.

We do not allow sex on the premisses before, during or after the function, please respect this and find another place if you wish to do so.

A participant who needs to go AFK, will be required to stand behind his or her seat until they return.

Booking seats.

To reserve a seat at the next function simply send a message in this forum to Twiggy. Please include your gender and age

Woot its good to see you finally post this on forums after talking about it! I am sure it will be successful and hey lets hope to see some "newly met" couples at my DJ Night that night! Great idea Twiggy, I am sure it will help new members get past the non-social barrier that is put up as many people have already found their "circle of friends" so this will be a great thing to let new people enjoy the game more and be more likely to stay rather than just a 1 month tester subscription and leaving as they weren't successful in meeting new people! Let me know how it goes Twiggy ^_^

Guest Twiggy

I would suggest you to open it for gay/bi people too :)

They can also want to meet the perfect partner :P

Hi, yes I have thought of that and intend to do one for them to if this is successful

Very interesting idea indeed :) May I just suggest to give a little more time to chat, maybe 10 minutes instead of five? Typing (and sometimes translating) can be a long process for some people. Other than that, good luck to you :)

Guest Twiggy

Sorry people, 

I have to cancel the meeting that was scheduled for the 14th March.

I will let everyone involved know when the next speed dating will be held.

• 1 month later...
Guest Twiggy

hey, sorry guys this has taken so long, i have had severe crashing problems.

Leah will host this next event in her room as I still cannot be sure on the stability of my net connection.

24th April 8PM GMT.

To reserve a seat at the next function simply send a message in this forum to Twiggy. Please include your gender and age