3DXChat Community

3DXCE Logo Competition

Hey Folks,

Some of you know me for my ABC Fonts, which a lot of players use in their rooms, but I also host & run a site called 3DX Clubs & Events which is a Advertising site for players of 3DX CHAT.

Basically, I grant players a Author role on the site, so they can post their one Blog type adverts.  All post get automatically posted to the following 2 twitter accounts, so they can follow & retweet to their followers on Twiiter  https://twitter.com/3dxClubsEvents  &  https://twitter.com/MnFLadyAlexa

The site also features pages for @ColinDudeBunnyBot 

But enough of that, lets get down to business so to speak, I want a new logo for the site.  hence this Logo Competition.  So for all you 3DXChat builders out there, I will be putting up a 1 Month 3DXChat certificate as a prize for the best designed logo, designed using 3DXChat

The Rules

1. All logo designs must be made within 3DXChat
  2. One Entry per player
  3. Designs cannot contain pre-existing fonts (Yes I am on about 4 or 5 player based design sites, so I will know if you have used any)
  4. The logo design should clearly say 3DX Clubs & Events 
  5. Deadline for Competition Entries is  Saturday, 9th October 2021
  6. Winner to be announced on Saturday, 16th October 2021

Below is the current logo I designed using 3DXChat to give you an Idea what the Competition is about

1522966429_3DXCLUBSEVENTStin.thumb.jpg.1b59fb3f9ca070dda1f517859cb7b183.jpg

And yes I did seek permission from the 3DXChat team to run this Competition

image.thumb.png.834eefd91aa54b1498a1ef84769ba615.png

Edited by AlexaDarkness

• AlexaDarkness changed the title to 3DXCE Logo Competition
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

in reality many players have left game and i have also lost many friends because there isn't any quality update. World editor is too time consuming and complicate to work on so without proper market monetization don't think people want to waste their time. in the beginning they create but after sometime they also lost interest. world is also outdated. it needs whole new update.

On 10/9/2021 at 2:34 AM, Lexxxxi said:

in reality many players have left game and i have also lost many friends because there isn't any quality update. World editor is too time consuming and complicate to work on so without proper market monetization don't think people want to waste their time. in the beginning they create but after sometime they also lost interest. world is also outdated. it needs whole new update.

Personally I don't find anything wrong with the World Editor...  in fact I can't until the next update to see what the 80+ items are teaser.png

However, sadly my Competition flopped