3DXChat Community

Lovense x 3DXChat Exclusive in-game Party, September 4, 2021, Saturday from 10:00 PM to 4:00 AM CEST | See you there!

Heya Folks! A huge hello to the 3DXChat community! I'm Dousha (or folks on Discord would recognize me as Hyperactive Imp dousha#1270), Lovense Community Manager who has recently joined the Lovense Team. First and foremost, thank you to all the players who have joined us for the previous event - we wouldn't have done it without this community 

We are happy to announce our second installment of Lovense x 3DXChat Exclusive in-game Party happening on September 4, 2021, Saturday from 10:00 PM to 4:00 AM CEST. (RSVP here to gain exclusive access Lovense perks)! Thanks for the overwhelming support and applications! A very big thank you to all the applicants and shortlisted teams for participating and everyone for your votes! We have tabulated the votes (Lovense & 3DXChat) and here are the final teams to join the Lovense x 3DXChat exclusive in-game party final hosting committee!

🎤 Event Organizers
- White Breeze

👯‍♀️ Dancers
- Eclipse Dancers

🎵 DJs 
- Digital RX

📸 Camera Crews
- Max Norman

For those who have yet to RSVP for this event, head over here to do so and get exclusive Lovense perks!  See you then!
Feel free to reach out to me over at Discord: dousha#1270
Meanwhile, stay safe and happy Cheers, Imp.

neon post1920X1080.jpg

Edited by Lovense Community
UPDATED information

• Lovense Community changed the title to Lovense x 3DXChat Exclusive in-game Party (Be a part of the hosting committee) September 4, 2021, Saturday from 10:00 PM to 4:00 AM CEST
  • Gizmo pinned this topic

Hello!  I was filling out the form to apply to be a dancer and it was making me answer questions regarding being a DJ and photographer before I could submit the application.  Is that what is needed even if I am only applying for a dance position?  If so, I'll continue with the application.  Thanks!

6 hours ago, darkangel said:

i tried to apply as a Dj, but after filling all needed fields, this document wants me to fill out the applicance for dancer too, i don´t want to apply as a dancer or a hostess for this event, what shall i do?

I just filled out the rest as "I am not applying for this position" till it went through all of them and just clicked on whatever circles. I made it clear I wanted to apply as a DJ.

There are still some things making it hard to fill out: 

• "Discord Server URL" - do you mean just our user name? 
  • Signing up as a dancer - it still makes it required for me to tell you
    • Please share some of the previous parties you have organized with the following information: Name of party, duration of party, number of attendees per party, any additional information.
    • Please share any previous event material. You may drop links here! 

Edited by Rand

• Lovense Community changed the title to Lovense x 3DXChat Exclusive in-game Party (Vote for the hosting committee) September 4, 2021, Saturday from 10:00 PM to 4:00 AM CEST
  • Lovense Community changed the title to Lovense x 3DXChat Exclusive in-game Party, September 4, 2021, Saturday from 10:00 PM to 4:00 AM CEST | See you there!
  • Gizmo unpinned this topic