Jump to content
3DXChat Community

Why keep forum?


Jade Kali
 Share

Recommended Posts

Same reason you keep Safe Haven open. 
To have more options. 

And people need a place to share their lewd images and Gifs. 
Not to mention having discussions in a fashion that Discord can’t provide. 
 

Besides, you need a place to ‘advertise’ / brag about your own Discord don’t ya?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's just a different outlet that users can go to, to discuss things 3DX. Although the Discord is available to chat in now, the amount of channels are still limited for the amount of content people wish to share with a no NSFW policy as well. So the forum does still have it's uses here, as well as a place to discuss certain topics in full, without losing the chat due to many conversations being made.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Ashbash said:

It's just a different outlet that users can go to, to discuss things 3DX. Although the Discord is available to chat in now, the amount of channels are still limited for the amount of content people wish to share with a no NSFW policy as well. So the forum does still have it's uses here, as well as a place to discuss certain topics in full, without losing the chat due to many conversations being made.

Is it possible again to register as a user to the forum? The option was disabled for a while so new subscribers haven't been able to joing the community in the forumd for some time now.... 🤷‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, LadiesToyDE said:

Is it possible again to register as a user to the forum? The option was disabled for a while so new subscribers haven't been able to joing the community in the forumd for some time now.... 🤷‍♂️

Was it ever explained why registration was disabled in the first place?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, LadiesToyDE said:

Is it possible again to register as a user to the forum? The option was disabled for a while so new subscribers haven't been able to joing the community in the forumd for some time now.... 🤷‍♂️

Currently having discussions about this, I think it would be a great idea to open up new registrations again, even for a limited time.

32 minutes ago, Derai said:

Was it ever explained why registration was disabled in the first place?

It was disabled due to a large wave of bots and scammers. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...