3DXChat Community

Constant disconnection

Nosferatu

Alright this is getting annoying, I've no clue what is going on with my game but recently I am encountering this dc bug where I keep getting kicked out for every 10 minutes. The red box saying "Connection Lost", "Unable to Connect", "Connection Refused" will pop up. I've resintalled twice, updated my drivers and its still happening. Switching to US or EU proxy still the same. I have not done any changes to my computer and never had this issue before. Can anyone help? The game is unplayable at this point 

Edited by Nosferatu

Did you try using a VPN and see if this makes a difference? There are some free VPNs out there (Hotspot Shield for example), and for testing they might be good enough.
I guess that 3DXC is not very resilient against packet loss. And if your provider has some speed issues, this might not be stable enough for 3DXC. I hope Gizmo can fix this.

• 2 weeks later...

This is getting really old.

The US server developed this issue a while back, where it kicks folks off left and right. Constant disconnects. Then last week the Europe server started doing the same thing.

The US server was doing it again last night. It looks like it mainly affects the west coast of the USA.

In their own bloody survey, random disconnects was one of the main complaints.

DEVS, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER! FIX THIS!

This is a new problem, this just started happening a short time back. 

17 hours ago, DireTeddyBear said:

The US server was doing it again last night. It looks like it mainly affects the west coast of the USA.

In their own bloody survey, random disconnects was one of the main complaints.

DEVS, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER! FIX THIS!

So you know, those "bloody" surveys are not done or owned by 3dxchat.  They are done by a member like you and me, but one that has used her initiative to collect data that might be of interest to other members and might be of use to the game admins.

Also if disconnects only affect a localised region such as the west coast of USA, then it isn't likely to be directly caused by the game platform but by an independent internet node/routing host/internet provider.  If everyone using the game's US server lost connection then it would suggest an issue with the game's infrastructure.  It might not be something the game devs can fix.

Sometimes losing one's shit to get the devs to fix their shit isn't the right way forward.