3DXChat Community

Two person moving animation? and other things lol

pet_luscious

okaiii this might turn out to be a whole bucket list of requests lol but is it possible to have two person walking animations? like one person would lead the other on a leash and walk around.. or one person carrying another around. I dont see any other pose like that so i know its a far fetch to request that. But could we at least have a crawling animation? :3 i know we have walking and running so i think the crawling would just be a slower movement animation so that could be feasible right? >.<

------

do you guys have plans to make ass physics too? knowing breast physics exists maybe ass physics could be implemented too...along with a proper twerk dance? lol

------

layered clothing? i know this might be like another engine overhaul feature, or maybe not? but could we have clothes that layer on top of each other so it makes more sense like the areas of the body where bras and panties cover up disappears when there's a dress or top/bottom even if its supposed to be underneath lol. It should be possible right since we can do that with hats/hair..

...thats all for now im sure i have more ^-^

Being a social game we should have more social animations like --- >laughing, nodding head, shaking head, blowing kisses, finger wagging and come hither, and probably others too. Having a lot of sex poses is great, but a lot of times we aren't having sex. Tons of popular rooms aren't sex focused and its kinda boring when you go in and all you can do are some dances.  

-----

sitting on lap pose? for couches and chairs and such :3