3DXChat Community

STOP "RAPE" CONTENT

I find it interesting that often laws get brought up here. 
Or freedom in a government sense. 

All those points are moot. 
3DX is privately owned. 
We all play in Gizmo’s playground. 

We have a right to complain. Sure. 
But at the end of the day, it’s his call to make. 

If Gizmo now finally implements the Word Filter (That had been requested several times, by me included.)

It is his choice. End of story. 
His company, his service. His choice. Period. 

16 minutes ago, Derai said:

3DX is privately owned. 

If Gizmo now finally implements the Word Filter (That had been requested several times, by me included.)

But even private companies are not above the law. Bringing up an extreme case again: Gizmo can't say: "Hey, it's my company, I can allow cp in 3DXC."

And I'm interested to see how good the word filter will work. If we can circumvent it by typing e.g. #r#a#p#e#, it's not worth anything.

1 hour ago, Diana Prince said:

But even private companies are not above the law. Bringing up an extreme case again: Gizmo can't say: "Hey, it's my company, I can allow cp in 3DXC."

You are right. 
But again, that’s his choice. 

What I mean is that we as consumers have zero say in that. 

We can discuss and complain till the cows come home, but it’s his call. 

10 minutes ago, Derai said:

You are right. 

Well, as consumers, we can decide how to use the 3DX :P

1 hour ago, Derai said:

You are right. 

Yes, you could sum it up as:
the law > Gizmo > we the players

20 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

Yes, you could sum it up as:
the law > Gizmo > we the players

Ok, Gizmo is "God", but he can listen players and perform changes  ... or not. I dotn se a problem on make him noticiable (and I saw at least that he is aware about some things, cause they have planned to apply some fix ... better or worst is some action taht can help and / or solve)

3 hours ago, Derai said:

3DX is privately owned. 

I'm usually trying not to join those discussions. People should have own and often different opinions on topics. This is an expression of how various interests, people, minds and viewpoints can be. That's what makes a community. If we always all agree, there will probably be much less progress in changing and enhancing things. Maybe also less fails. But even these can help in finding the right way.

Nevertheless your argument of 'private playground' isn't correct. Sure, there is a private company behind this game. Offering a public service for everyone willing to register, pay and follow TOS. And of course Gizmo as the 'Head' or maybe 'Key Person' of this 3dx cannot freely do whatever he wants. There are still rules and laws he and the product he's providing have to follow. Maybe much more as it is online and several independet states, countries or communities (European Union) might require such a company to follow their special requirements in case they feel the necessity of regulating what is happening there.

Just because you are at home in your own residence doesn't mean you can do whatever you want without following residential laws. You still have to take care on that.

I'm not telling what is right or wrong. This might in many parts be a very individual decision for each of us even if there are obviously groups with a common understanding and mind for various sides of such a discussion. As long as there is no technical solution to avoid possible violation of TOS it's up to the users itself to decide for their purpose if they feel offended by something and someone or not. And they always have the option to report this -in their mind- existing violation. If the officials of 3dx at least do feel the same and take any countermeassures against such a violation is in their hands.

But you should be very clear at one point:
If these topics -racism with BBC-Stuff and 'Bimbo's', underage/ageplay, rape/inconsensual- and maybe more, that are all valid topics to discuss if it is good or bad, legal or not, if these are not managed by the company and people running the 3dx game, there might be a risk or chance that official authorities from the US, Germany, or wherever in the world might get noticed about the game and things happening here. And this might be the badest situation of all when legal authorities of multiple countries start to regulate what is allowed here to happen. We have seen this already for the big social media guys of facebook, twitter, snapchat, google or whatever that need to follow different regulations for US and Europe for example to monitor postings, tweets and all that stuff. This could happen here also.

My proposal is to calm down a bit, take a look into your feelings and mind and decide yourself to enter rooms with names you don't like or think are inappropriate. Maybe take screenshots and report players to the game officials. If this is a common understanding that such 'rape rooms' are the biggest shit on earth, they will lose attraction and will disappear itself maybe at some time.

I'm not happy with some of the things possible or happening in the game. At the moment I'm pretty happy that its easy for me to identify these rooms by their name to decide myself to even not enter at all. If there is a filter checking room names on allowed words, they might call it 'Honeymoon' to avoid being blocked to open the room. But the content of the room could still be the same when those people interested in that kind of roleplay know about how to avoid the filter working. And i wouldn't like it to much entering a room called 'honeymoon' where rape-rp's are offered or maybe forced.

That's my 2 cents.
//Daniel aka LadiesToyDE

This as far as I am concerned is not about or stopping people from roleplaying rape, I don't think that would possible for starters. It is also not so much about if you care or don't care about people doing so. It is more about them not being able to be in our faces with it. I have seen people saying we shouldn't bring real life into the game but then go on to say what laws are around the world regarding roleplay. Roleplay may not be against the law when done by 2 consenting adults in the privacy of their own home but it becomes a different story if they were to stick a sign out the front inviting others to join. You will never see that or see an add in the paper for it anywhere, not only if they did it would bring the authorities down on them no one would want to bring that sort of attention to themselves. So if you are going to bring in what is allowed or can happen in real life be realistic about it. Plus if it was not possible to open these rooms with the anonymity the game provides how many do you think would do it.

This, and the decision Gizmo has made is about stopping people from being able to advertise these rooms in the rooms lists, not about stopping people from doing what ever they want in their own privacy, nothing more.

Being able with some effort, block a person who opens one of these rooms is not sufficient. It not only does not stop the room from being seen in the first place it also does not stop others or even the same person with a different alt from opening others.

Being able to advertise these rooms in the game shouldn't be tolerated the same way it wouldn't be putting a sign up in front of your house in real life.

Edited by Twiggy

27 minutes ago, LadiesToyDE said:

Nevertheless your argument of 'private playground' isn't correct. Sure, there is a private company behind this game. Offering a public service for everyone willing to register, pay and follow TOS. And of course Gizmo as the 'Head' or maybe 'Key Person' of this 3dx cannot freely do whatever he wants. There are still rules and laws he and the product he's providing have to follow. Maybe much more as it is online and several independet states, countries or communities (European Union) might require such a company to follow their special requirements in case they feel the necessity of regulating what is happening there.

I agree that 3DX is bound by laws and regulations. 

The point I’m trying to make is that ultimately it’s Gizmo’s choice to follow the laws and regulations. 
If he breaks them, he will of course face consequences. But that’s on him.

The Rape rooms have been tolerated and ignored for years. But now he says he’s implementing the Word Filter.

Before this, the advertising in World Chat was tolerated and ignored. Now it’s enforced.

We as players and consumers can discuss, plead and complain about it. 
But nothing we say or do, will change anything. 
Not saying we can’t have these talks. 
I’m just being realistic and saying that dragging in articles about laws and what not. Is pointless. 

Edit to add: I wholeheartedly agree with the Word Filter. And I feel anyone that goes to lengths to circumvent it. With R*a*p*e* or whatever else. Should be banned for life. 

Edited by Derai

4 hours ago, Derai said:

You are right. 

I don't think that we as customers really have zero say in that. I mean this exact topic is an example of a decision based on users' feedback. People was complaining about rape rooms a lot so eventually we are getting a word filter. I don't think it would be happen otherwise. 

I mean, not like Gizmo have to listen, of course he can make any decisions he wants without listening to anyone or taking any opinions into account. But its a theory, from the practical standpoint business will be dead without clients, so keeping customers happy, at least to the point where we still ready to pay for the game, is essential.

Edited by Xizi

1 hour ago, LadiesToyDE said:

I'm usually trying not to join those discussions. People should have own and often different opinions on topics. This is an expression of how various interests, people, minds and viewpoints can be. That's what makes a community. If we always all agree, there will probably be much less progress in changing and enhancing things. Maybe also less fails. But even these can help in finding the right way.

Just because you are at home in your own residence doesn't mean you can do whatever you want without following residential laws. You still have to take care on that.

I'm not telling what is right or wrong. This might in many parts be a very individual decision for each of us even if there are obviously groups with a common understanding and mind for various sides of such a discussion. As long as there is no technical solution to avoid possible violation of TOS it's up to the users itself to decide for their purpose if they feel offended by something and someone or not. And they always have the option to report this -in their mind- existing violation. If the officials of 3dx at least do feel the same and take any countermeassures against such a violation is in their hands.

But you should be very clear at one point:
If these topics -racism with BBC-Stuff and 'Bimbo's', underage/ageplay, rape/inconsensual- and maybe more, that are all valid topics to discuss if it is good or bad, legal or not, if these are not managed by the company and people running the 3dx game, there might be a risk or chance that official authorities from the US, Germany, or wherever in the world might get noticed about the game and things happening here. And this might be the badest situation of all when legal authorities of multiple countries start to regulate what is allowed here to happen. We have seen this already for the big social media guys of facebook, twitter, snapchat, google or whatever that need to follow different regulations for US and Europe for example to monitor postings, tweets and all that stuff. This could happen here also.

My proposal is to calm down a bit, take a look into your feelings and mind and decide yourself to enter rooms with names you don't like or think are inappropriate. Maybe take screenshots and report players to the game officials. If this is a common understanding that such 'rape rooms' are the biggest shit on earth, they will lose attraction and will disappear itself maybe at some time.

I'm not happy with some of the things possible or happening in the game. At the moment I'm pretty happy that its easy for me to identify these rooms by their name to decide myself to even not enter at all. If there is a filter checking room names on allowed words, they might call it 'Honeymoon' to avoid being blocked to open the room. But the content of the room could still be the same when those people interested in that kind of roleplay know about how to avoid the filter working. And i wouldn't like it to much entering a room called 'honeymoon' where rape-rp's are offered or maybe forced.

That's my 2 cents.
//Daniel aka LadiesToyDE

Hi there :).

To not enter and ignore this rooms is an option, and is perfectly respectable.

To put this topic over the table and talk about it is other. I think both is respectable.

A aporeciate your conciliating mood. Ty for share your point of View :)

Lots of people live out their fantasies here. It is clear that legally prohibited content must not be tolerated. I am thinking primarily of pedophilia. When it comes to pedophilia, we are internationally agreed, at least in so-called civilized countries. But that's where the similarities end.
All rooms that are more or less designed for incest and ageplay or also those that are intended to attract zoophilia followers move close to the limit. I have even seen necrophilic offerings here, albeit less often.
So it is no wonder that those who enjoy the suffering of others are not far either.
But all of these rooms have one thing in common. As a rule, they are to be understood as role play areas with a clear message. Nobody is ever forced to enter such a room. Whoever enters there has their reasons and has a rough idea of why they are doing it. So, if you don't want to be raped, simply don't go there.
I would like to make it clear that I have no contract with these "room operators" and that I do not share the matter.
In my opinion, this game should remain open in all directions.
Definitely illegal content and the formation of entire communities that propagate such content must, however, be prevented and stopped immidiately. If necessary also with the law, but that's just so different in many countries.
In the end, the community here in the game decides which content can last. If they don't get encouraged, they'll find themselfs romping elsewhere over time.

2 hours ago, Xizi said:

I don't think that we as customers really have zero say in that. I mean this exact topic is an example of a decision based on users' feedback. People was complaining about rape rooms a lot so eventually we are getting a word filter. I don't think it would be happen otherwise. 

I mean, not like Gizmo have to listen, of course he can make any decisions he wants without listening to anyone or taking any opinions into account. But its a theory, from the practical standpoint business will be dead without clients, so keeping customers happy, at least to the point where we still ready to pay for the game, is essential.

Okay. Point conceded. 
You make a good point. 
My ‘zero say’ statement was a bit much. 

52 minutes ago, LaraF said:

Lots of people live out their fantasies here. It is clear that legally prohibited content must not be tolerated. I am thinking primarily of pedophilia. When it comes to pedophilia, we are internationally agreed, at least in so-called civilized countries. But that's where the similarities end.
All rooms that are more or less designed for incest and ageplay or also those that are intended to attract zoophilia followers move close to the limit. I have even seen necrophilic offerings here, albeit less often.
So it is no wonder that those who enjoy the suffering of others are not far either.
But all of these rooms have one thing in common. As a rule, they are to be understood as role play areas with a clear message. Nobody is ever forced to enter such a room. Whoever enters there has their reasons and has a rough idea of why they are doing it. So, if you don't want to be raped, simply don't go there.
I would like to make it clear that I have no contract with these "room operators" and that I do not share the matter.
Definitely illegal content and the formation of entire communities that propagate such content must, however, be prevented and stopped immidiately. If necessary also with the law, but that's just so different in many countries.
In the end, the community here in the game decides which content can last. If they don't get encouraged, they'll find themselfs romping elsewhere over time.

52 minutes ago, LaraF said:

Well, this is the thing, I dont care if is only RP, and for me is not enought only not going there. I prefered to take some active position againt the public rooms with such content. But is my personal choice. But each one must have the freedom to take the own choice that think is better.

53 minutes ago, LaraF said:

I can see what you mean and your reasoning to this but I don't see it as being that simple. In this way of thinking you are suggesting that the game must remain open for everyone to enjoy and peoples boundaries should not prevent others from enjoying theirs. There will be a certain amount of people that would be disgusted or uncomfortable enough that choose to not stay in the game because of these rooms being allowed, that is certain and the only thing that could be argued is the amount. You may agree or disagree with how they feel but does anyone really have a right to insist they shouldn't. So that leaves a choice, cater for the people who wish to have these rooms or cater for the people who see it as something enough to not want to stay. I think the majority don't care either way and would make no difference to them. But out of the 2 groups I mentioned it is either one or the other. Either way one or the other cannot be totally catered for. One way the game loses an entire group and the other way a group can still do what it chooses but can't advertise it.

14 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

I can see what you mean and your reasoning to this but I don't see it as being that simple. In this way of thinking you are suggesting that the game must remain open for everyone to enjoy and peoples boundaries should not prevent others from enjoying theirs. There will be a certain amount of people that would be disgusted or uncomfortable enough that choose to not stay in the game because of these rooms being allowed, that is certain and the only thing that could be argued is the amount. You may agree or disagree with how they feel but does anyone really have a right to insist they shouldn't. So that leaves a choice, cater for the people who wish to have these rooms or cater for the people who see it as something enough to not want to stay. I think the majority don't care either way and would make no difference to them. But out of the 2 groups I mentioned it is either one or the other. Either way one or the other cannot be totally catered for. One way the game loses an entire group and the other way a group can still do what it chooses but can't advertise it.

Youre right Twiggy and all the others.

But ok, the problem is complex, I never thought otherwise. Since the players are at home all over the world, the same standards of culture, morality and legal awareness do not necessarily apply in certain areas and in certain heads as well.
Simply banishing the rooms is a possibility, but requires an authority that decides when the room will be banished.
You can see the difficulties associated with this on the social networks, they don't get it right either.
A committee of particularly committed 3dx members, elected by us players, would be democratic, which can then decide what happens to such a room.
But first of all, a set of rules is necessary and that could, in a basic form, very well be provided by the operators of 3dx.

The suggestion to avoid the rooms is not meant to mean just looking away. The more protest and aversion against such localities is developed and communicated, the sooner a solution will be found. And I want to encourage everyone to keep seeing the good things in this game without giving up and leaving.

4 minutes ago, LaraF said:

A committee of particularly committed 3dx members, elected by us players, would be democratic, which can then decide what happens to such a room.

I think its a bad idea. People tend to misuse their power. Especially, when they not getting paid for it. Moderating a community is a work. And most people want to get something from their work. If not money - it can be psychological profits. Feeling of power. And if I'll have to chose between some ego-driven fuck on a power-trip and few nasty rooms - I prefer nasty rooms. Nasty rooms are much easier to ignore than power abuse. 

32 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

One way the game loses an entire group and the other way a group can still do what it chooses but can't advertise it.

The question is, where it goes from banning the advertisement to fighting the kink itself. 

If its about forbidding people to use word "rape" (or similar) in room names, advertising such kind of thing in WC and so on - I think its fine. 

But someone can say that stating something in a profile - is an advertisement too, and here I hope we can draw a line. Rooms - are one thing, but forbidding people to list their kinks in their own profile - even the kind of kinks that can disgust other people - is too much. I mean if people will not have right to list it in their profile - how they suppose to find partners for these kind of play? 

2 minutes ago, Xizi said:

I think its a bad idea. People tend to misuse their power. Especially, when they not getting paid for it. Moderating a community is a work. And most people want to get something from their work. If not money - it can be psychological profits. Feeling of power. And if I'll have to chose between some ego-driven fuck on a power-trip and few nasty rooms - I prefer nasty rooms. Nasty rooms are much easier to ignore than power abuse. 

Yes, I said it would be democratic (what a rubbery term) not the best solution and that rules are needed according to which decisions are made.
There is currently one room that probably fits in the discussion.

20210816_Bild_NB_187.jpg.4505ddb52cae16d0c75c40cffb21c5d1.jpg

20210816_Bild_NB_184.jpg.4c370fe43cfa51d2d2f836073ae79035.jpg

I have a picture of the girl too, but i do not want to post it here.

Is that still borderline or is it already beyond the border.
My concept of morality and decency, and my legal awareness, is extremely exceeded by such an offer.

So where shall this lead, we can't put all of the work on Gizmo and Liza ...

21 minutes ago, Xizi said:

The question is, where it goes from banning the advertisement to fighting the kink itself. 

If its about forbidding people to use word "rape" (or similar) in room names, advertising such kind of thing in WC and so on - I think its fine. 

But someone can say that stating something in a profile - is an advertisement too, and here I hope we can draw a line. Rooms - are one thing, but forbidding people to list their kinks in their own profile - even the kind of kinks that can disgust other people - is too much. I mean if people will not have right to list it in their profile - how they suppose to find partners for these kind of play? 

Let people write what they want in their profiles so that you can see who you want to deal with and who you don't. For me, profiles are an area of free expression of opinion, but the degree of tolerability is again very different for many cultures. So if everyone get's his brain into workmode, before putting something in there, it can also help the community a lot. You won't slow down those bad fingers with a ban on advertising their preferences.

2 hours ago, LaraF said:

Yes, I said it would be democratic (what a rubbery term) not the best solution and that rules are needed according to which decisions are made.
There is currently one room that probably fits in the discussion.

20210816_Bild_NB_187.jpg.4505ddb52cae16d0c75c40cffb21c5d1.jpg

20210816_Bild_NB_184.jpg.4c370fe43cfa51d2d2f836073ae79035.jpg

I have a picture of the girl too, but i do not want to post it here.

Is that still borderline or is it already beyond the border.
My concept of morality and decency, and my legal awareness, is extremely exceeded by such an offer.

So where shall this lead, we can't put all of the work on Gizmo and Liza ...

I saw a room lately that was called something like "Little One / Dad / Mommy". I think that it's similiar to the room mentioned by you.

It only takes one person to make the authorities aware of this and 3DXC is gone. That's the worst case scenario I fear.