3DXChat Community

How is this still not taken care of!

Yvonny

I am simpathetic with your honesty.

And I can understand your disgust.

But if 60 persons are there, with such an explicit room name... you can't say they were all deceived.

And you have 100 more rooms to choose from in this sex/RP game, so... why bothering the devs when they should focus on so many other really important subjects?

😘😘😘

6 hours ago, CatKatW said:

I am simpathetic with your honesty.

And I can understand your disgust.

But if 60 persons are there, with such an explicit room name... you can't say they were all deceived.

And you have 100 more rooms to choose from in this sex/RP game, so... why bothering the devs when they should focus on so many other really important subjects?

😘😘😘

Considering it would take 4.2 seconds to close the room and place a ban on the piece of shit that opened it, I dont think its too much to ask for from the devs.

5 hours ago, JenC said:

Considering it would take 4.2 seconds to close the room and place a ban on the piece of shit that opened it, I dont think its too much to ask for from the devs.

but beware if you mention a game in development from a competitor, or, gosh!, even put an advert in WC!    Instant ban!!!

🇫🇷 Je suis totalement d'accord avec toi, @Yvonny. Ce genres de choses, (violes, inceste, pédophilie, esclaves), ne devrait pas exister sur une telle plateforme.
Sur RLC c'est le bannissement directement. Je ne dit pas, qu'il y en a pas à 100%. Il y a toujours des personnes qui arrivent à passer entre les mailles du fillet, grâce au bouche à oreille. Mais par contre, l'exposer comme cela, aux yeux et à la vue de tous, cela est impossible.
Ici, on voit cela dans la plateforme et sur le forum. D'anciens joueurs m'ont dit que c'était interdit dans les TOS. Cela veut dire que les devs eux-mêmes ne respectent pas leurs propres TOS.
Hier ma copine a pris ce screenshot et visiblement, à l'intérieur de la room, les noms des utilisateurs étaient cachés. En plus ce sont des lâches qui n'assument pas ce qu'ils font.

🇺🇸I totally agree with you, Yvonny. These kinds of things, (rape, incest, pedophilia, slaves), should not exist on such a platform.
On RLC it's a direct ban. I'm not saying, that there is not 100% of it. There are always people who manage to slip through the cracks, thanks to word of mouth. But to expose it like that, in front of everybody, is impossible.
Here, we see this in the platform and in the forum. Former players have told me that this is not allowed in the TOS. This means that the devs themselves do not respect their own TOS.
Yesterday my girlfriend took this screenshot and obviously inside the room the names of the users were hidden. Besides they are cowards who don't take responsibility for what they do.

Weirds rooms.png