3DXChat Community

Patch 434

Angelqueen

from what I recall, there been people (user) of the game that tried submit poses in order to get the devkit to create stuff,
but the rules been strict so only a small hand amount of people got really the kit.

So not sure if update phases gonna become again spreaded around the year or faster, all depending on the owner.

• 2 weeks later...

About 1 year+ ago we had a teaser of a cloths update, you were able to customize it in more depth, clothes with sliders for sleaves and neck, even a teaser for custom hairs that you would change the lenght.... is not a big surprise theres no new update, and the tails might not even come out, just like the customizable clothes

Edited by alex9110

On 7/19/2021 at 5:40 PM, Leeloo said:

probably a hacked version of 3dx. If not this is a serious plagia

I heard that there is one running with the dll.

There are few 3dx pirate / copyed / pagied versions.  Even have same login screen and even dotn delete 3DXchat logos and that :D

On 7/19/2021 at 5:25 PM, Lexxxxi said:

Which game is this ?

E6objaEX0AIOiA6.thumb.jpg.49ec2de21fbf7cd19b33c7c09636a59b.jpgE6ooEzwWQAAzVeW.thumb.jpg.1f80f0482e0623b2bbd86deb72199b03.jpg

I should not recomend to paste or even to talk explicit questions about this or that pirate version ... Just in case some misterious filter as the one works on the game bann some person ... You know. if we mention some words at the 3dx chat we can be ejected :D

Just now, Toposecreto77 said:

I should not recomend to paste or even to talk explicit questions about this or that pirate version ... Just in case some misterious filter as the one works on the game bann some person ... You know. if we mention some words at the 3dx chat we can be ejected :D

Use blur efect or something :D