3DXChat Community

Patch 434

Angelqueen

434 update, guess when this development will be released !!
Feel free to unleash your imagination ... the update may come out in half a year (we saw an example), but even tomorrow! 😁😆😅
What is your opinion?

My tip will be: + 1 months !

Well... In this thread https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/12888-build-431-is-available-now/ Gizmo wrote:

What will be the upcoming updates?

• New Accessories system! (rings, earrings, piercings)
  • More clothes
  • More sex poses
  • Stay tuned for more!

So... We saw earrings in discord. Then we saw rings. So I hope that now they are working on piercings to release this Accessories system in next update. 

And of course its just my speculations, nothing more. But well... I want to believe that its about piercings. How much time would it take - I have no idea, I mean if devs really work on piercings - who knows how much types of piercings they going to add...

21 hours ago, Angelqueen said:

As I said before .... the original game can retain its advantage if it develops and protects its improvements. It doesn't do any ... or not enough ...

well if peoples want to share their bank info with a group of strangers hacking the game (or using the old "dll" version) to get easy money, that's their problem and they should leave the real 3DX game as i don't see their interrest to stay if they find what they seek in a hacked version.

Personally, i'll never share my bank infos with strangers :)

Not to mention the money they make with mining free currency with peoples PC by using ratcode. 

Sometimes I really wonder if the original game is mining coins too because the more ressources you throw at it the more it consumes :D

You both are being naive. nobody is that stupid to share their bank info or mine free currency ( as lack of your knowledge. Mining free coins require good hardware. not potato pc which is used for 3dx. myself mine too). Here Question is about Dev. laziness. If Pirated version have all poses of 3dx with more clothes, Prints and Clean better looking UI then what is stopping 3dx Dev improve official game ? its because they are just too lazy. lisa showed of some tail (nonsense) feature with earing which already been present in pirated version for months now. in fact they improving while official 3dx is getting Dildo with one top, one bottom and one bra in the name of Huge Update. i guess that's why they don't let people register for forum so that they can show off that no one complaining. if you have notice closely more than half of players are being dead or empty in 3dx for sometime now. 

If you factor in the length of time the game has existed, I am a relative newbie.  I am still growing my friend list and managing to explore and sate my fantasies and desires.  I wish nothing more to see this place continue to expand and grow, which seems to be occurring for me.  In time perhaps I will grow impatient for more, but improvements I believe are occurring and I do appreciate it.

I feel that the ones coming onto these forums to ‘promote’ the hacked version of this game are a sign that they do miss something. 

Because if that hacked stuff is so great, why beg people here to check it out there?

Methinks the hacked version is a ghost town even worse than 3DX on its worst days. 

Before my forced hiatus now, I saw numbers of players increase instead of decline. 

I saw multiple rooms above 100 people at several times throughout the week and weekend.

I think the statement that 3DX is ‘dying’ is overblown and just trying to create a hype. 

3DX isn’t and will never be perfect, but it’s the best one out there so far. 
It can improve a lot, sure. 
But it’s a good escape from reality already. 
The passionate folks talking about it show that too. 

-my 2cents. 

Edited by Derai

these are the reason why 3dx took 8 years to just get simple earrings or decent poses because old people never let it improve or get new features. just because most old people only being afk in sin bar or afk furniture doesn't mean that numbers are rising and other players don't want anything. lol. don't forget so called Huge update turn out to be a dildo for dildo gang. your statements like this actually making dev more lazier than already are. like i said most things they are showing off already present in pirated version so what's dev were doing then ?

7 hours ago, JackPine said:

If you factor in the length of time the game has existed, I am a relative newbie.  I am still growing my friend list and managing to explore and sate my fantasies and desires.  I wish nothing more to see this place continue to expand and grow, which seems to be occurring for me.  In time perhaps I will grow impatient for more, but improvements I believe are occurring and I do appreciate it.

I guess for you  a decade only mean a month. you seems to be time traveler.

2 hours ago, Lexxxxi said:

these are the reason why 3dx took 8 years to just get simple earrings or decent poses because old people never let it improve or get new features. just because most old people only being afk in sin bar or afk furniture doesn't mean that numbers are rising and other players don't want anything. lol. don't forget so called Huge update turn out to be a dildo for dildo gang. your statements like this actually making dev more lazier than already are. like i said most things they are showing off already present in pirated version so what's dev were doing then ?

433 updates ÷ 8 years = 54.125

That's an average of more than one update per week.

Maybe the "old" people are not the problem.  Maybe it's the "new" people that slowed it all down (if you are wish to use such a stupid argument and blame game).

52 minutes ago, Leopardus said:

433 updates ÷ 8 years = 54.125

That's an average of more than one update per week.

Nah, it does not work like this.

Version 433 does not mean that it was 433 updates. Some versions could be just hotfixes. Some versions could be just missed to faster go for example for 200 or 300 version if it was a big update, possible too. 

You can go here https://3dxchat.com/updates.html and check all updates made for the game. There is 42 pages. 6 updates per page. Which is...  252 posts. Mostly it updates, minus some info posts that for some reason in this section as well. But its still a LOT! 

Buuuut.. 

We are playing now, not in the past. And to check how well game doing with updates now we need to check more recent updates. 

Since the beginning of 2020 it was 18 updates (20 - 2 posts, one about referral program and one about 3dxchat's birthday). Which is approximately one update in month. And it is still fine I guess.

Since the beginning of 2021 it was only 2 updates. Which is one update in 3+ months. Which is not good at all.

I mean, I am glad that game was rapidly developing in the past, but... I am not playing it in 2014, I am playing it now, in 2021, and of course I want updates now. 

Don't mean to be a hater though, I still enjoy the game a lot just... Prefer to be unbiased. 3dxchat is pretty slow with updates currently, that's a matter of fact. 

Edited by Xizi

Now, to keep being unbiased lets give some attention to Lexxxxi's bullshit about pirate server.

13 hours ago, Lexxxxi said:

Pirated version have all poses of 3dx

...because they steal 3dxchat's new poses. Yeah, they have a few of their own, but mostly they just steal stuff from here. For some reason they can't steal new haircuts for example, but they can steal poses and clothes. It's not about how hard working they are and how "lazy" 3dxchat's devs are in your opinion. If you not consider stealing as a work of course. 

with more clothes

Same like with poses. Its not hard to have more content when you can just steal everything that other did and then add some your stuff on top of it (mostly of shitty quality)

Prints

Because they simply can take any print from the internet and add it to the game. 3dxchat's devs cant do it, it can lead them to the court if they take a print without permission of the owner. But pirates can take anything, they are illegal anyway. 

Clean better looking UI

Very subjective.

lisa showed of some tail (nonsense) feature

Its not nonsense just because its not for you. I have no use for it as well, but I know a lot of people who are very excited about it. 

feature with earing which already been present in pirated version for months now

Yeah, indeed. Pirate server has earrings for a very long time. But it's not the same as earrings presented in gifs by Lisa. We going to have a proper earrings, with physics. Not just static objects like on pirate server. And if I remember well it was only 5 earrings here - simple rings of different size and studs. So yeah. They have it for a long time, but the quality AND quantity of them... meh...

And now lets get to the downsides of pirate server:

1. Shitty lagging servers.

2. Community of trolls and idiots who can do whatever they want because they have nothing to lose and can register a new account anytime they wish.

3. Zero guarantees for your safety, they can log anything you write and use it as they wish or do some other nasty stuff.

4. Old outdated 32bit client that works WORSE than official 3dxchat's one even BEFORE we moved to 64bit, because pirates OVERLOADED this old weak 32bit client with stuff, making it work like shit, especially compared to current 64bit official 3dxchat's client. 

And yeah, some can question me why I was playing there then, if it's unsafe and of a bad quality... Well, sometimes my curiosity gets above me, I can't help it. So from time to time I am checking that place, not really actively playing there, just looking at the stuff they added. 

Maybe my next words will sound weird and wrong but... 3dxchat's devs should check that place from time to time too. Because if something was added there - then it can be added here too. And why not take some ideas from them and add this stuff here? Yeah, most of the stuff they are adding is of a low quality, but some stuff is nice too. For example floral and other full body prints. I would enjoy wearing a dress with a full body floral print here. I mean not like pirates can sue official 3dxchat anyway, right? 

Edited by Xizi

Yes, yes ... can say nice sentences about it:  "if the pirate version is better, why don't you play there?" ... and "nothing is free" ... "stolen your data.." blah blah blah ...

I would turn the question around:
How could the pirate version precede the original in many ways?
How can it be better than many parts? (
of course worse in some ways
)
I also have a better question .... How can the developers and owners of the original game afford the pirated version to come up with better development?

It was in the most recent development that the pirate version solved the "teleport" in the game. Discreet, elegant solution ... makes sense for multi-level buildings or "travel" in large spaces.
The weather was complemented by a Space “view,” giving the sci-fi rooms a huge atmospheric element.
There are about 2 times as many BDSM CUSTOM POSES with good animation. (just to answer the many BDSM requests, which is a strong voice on our forum as well)

Developers have funding issues ???????
How can gold be used only for beer and to hype rooms?
Wouldn’t it be better for players to buy gold and add extra revenue to the development?
I’ve been playing for over two years, but we didn’t get anything for the gold we could buy on it .. NOTHING ... not to make some meaningful, usable stuffs!

So please ... let's not put the facts aside ... and let's not go past the problems!

4 hours ago, Xizi said:

Nah, it does not work like this.

Version 433 does not mean that it was 433 updates. Some versions could be just hotfixes. Some versions could be just missed to faster go for example for 200 or 300 version if it was a big update, possible too. 

Yeah, I knew that.  Stop spoiling my fun 😂😜!

But, by virtue of the fact that your analysis of the real data shows that updates used to be more regular, then using Lexxxxi's mad logic 🤪, it still must be the "new" people that are to blame.  Thanks Lexxxxi for ruining it for the rest of us 🙄.  Unless by ”old" people you were actually referring to people's ages...

Edited by Leopardus

1 hour ago, Leopardus said:

Yeah, I knew that.  Stop spoiling my fun 😂😜!

But, by virtue of the fact that your analysis of the real data shows that updates used to be more regular, then using Lexxxxi's mad logic 🤪, it still must be the "new" people that are to blame.  Thanks Lexxxxi for ruining it for the rest of us 🙄.  Unless by ”old" people you were actually referring to people's ages...

I get a very real ‘flame-bait’ vibe from that one’s ‘Old People’ comments. 
I’m waiting for the ‘Ok Boomer’ reply actually, but it seems they’re not at that level yet. 

Anyhow, it’s beating a dead horse at this point. 

The Devs for 3DX are slow, have always been slow in the 4 years I’ve been around. And I heard they’ve always been slow before that. 

I might be naive, but I rather stay positive and be glad about what we Have. 
Instead of being mad about what we Should or Could have. 
With Devs like these, the worst case scenario is that we try to log in tomorrow and the game ain’t there. 
That’s just as likely as finding the game remade in the latest Unreal engine. 

Just be cool and enjoy the game and the people.

There was a time I found myself in one of the beach themed rooms with a beautiful, sexy friend putting the E in ERP.  Then one of those hard crashes of the server.  After frantic attempts to reconnect to the game, I pinged them on Discord.  We decided to continue there rather than wait.

Let's just say, when you find yourself with the right person, with the right chemistry, in the right moment... no amount of updates are needed!

The game and new features all help set the mood,yes.  But who you are with, and how you interact with them really sets the tone.  At least for me.