3DXChat Community

So who is still around?

Caren

Hey there 3dx!

So, no new faces on the forum for a while, b/c nobody new can create an account. Is this a response to the time 3dx went down for a bit and the forum exploded in the worst possible ways? idk?

Anyway, I'm curious who is still around? Say hello!

Caren

I will bite.  Hello!

I was one who joined the forum prior to getting into the game roughly 15 months ago.  At that time the forum was quite an active and positive place.  There was then a stretch when some bad and toxic behavior spread through a number of threads.  Was it these trolls that caused the shutdown of new forum members?  Not sure.

I enjoy reading what people are up to in the game.  The rooms and objects being created, the events and parties being planned, learning what people like and dislike about this very adult game.  Sure would be nice to read more, not less.  

Allow new members again.  Please.

Still come in sometimes, mostly to answer messages. I have noticed there is not much going on in the forums now and less than half the people logged in at any time. There use to be over 100 logged in pretty much any time but right now there is around 40. It seems to be getting less and less every time I look. 

3 hours ago, Nektar said:

I'm alive, but not around much at the moment. It's summer in Sweden, which means everyone is outside, desperate to catch as much vitamin D as possible before the darkness settles over us again.

Good to see you, my friend!  Now get back outside! ☀️

I'm around @Caren hello there! I joined the forum back in 2014. I do check in from time to time, but mostly to view the FETISH X picture threads. @MeiLinghas kept me entertained with all the pictures they post in them. :)

I hope everyone is OK, let's hope forums open up again soon for registrations. Maybe bring some forum events back to bring life back to the forum. 🤔

2 hours ago, Ashbash said:

I'm around @Caren hello there! I joined the forum back in 2014. I do check in from time to time, but mostly to view the FETISH X picture threads. @MeiLinghas kept me entertained with all the pictures they post in them. :)

I hope everyone is OK, let's hope forums open up again soon for registrations. Maybe bring some forum events back to bring life back to the forum. 🤔

Old Fart Ash!

Wait I am here since '14 aswell 🥴

This is all Gizmo's plan to get rid of the trollers....

By getting rid of the casual users ,there are less and less people here now......till eventually it reaches a point where there is no one left to troll.....

Gizmo has made the forum(and trolling) totally irrelevant by doing this.

Why do you think he does not allow convos on his discord?    :)

Do you think your opinion REALLY matters?  :)

3dx is a business......LIVE WITH IT!      :)

The trolls(and the rest of of you) will just have to get on with your lives now   :)

Edited by Jade Kali

On 7/8/2021 at 7:48 AM, Twiggy said:

Still come in sometimes, mostly to answer messages. I have noticed there is not much going on in the forums now and less than half the people logged in at any time. There use to be over 100 logged in pretty much any time but right now there is around 40. It seems to be getting less and less every time I look. 

TWIGGEHHHHH ..... lol, sorry saw your name and it was like a blast from the past.

Anyway I still float around once in a while. I check in every couple months or so, to see how everything has progressed. Nice to see some familiar faces still around here too.

On 7/12/2021 at 11:34 AM, Ashbash said:

We're old farts together! Hot damn, 7 years.... Jeeze. My 7th Anniversary on the forum is July 17th, so around this time back in '14 I started properly playing 3DX on my old guy MrAsh 😂 Shieeeeet.

I joined the "forum" back in Nov. 2013, and I think I was playing the game even before then. If you guys are old, what does that make me :(

16 hours ago, CrazyAli said:

I joined the "forum" back in Nov. 2013, and I think I was playing the game even before then. If you guys are old, what does that make me :(

Holy crap you are olllll.... I mean wise!  I am only here a bit over a year, but feel like an old timer.  I love seeing people like you.  Means it is  a worthwhile place to spend time in!

2 hours ago, JackPine said:

Holy crap you are olllll.... I mean wise!  I am only here a bit over a year, but feel like an old timer.  I love seeing people like you.  Means it is  a worthwhile place to spend time in!

I am pretty sure everyone does the same thing upon joining a game like this. It starts off first as mostly sexual in nature, but after a few months, you realize that just meaningless sex is boring ... at least for some. Then you start looking for a partner or two, or three, to spend the majority of your time with in game. Because, like in the real world, you quickly realize that being intimate with someone trumps just sex. But here is where it gets tricky. Separating the game life, from your actual life. I think its fine if both parties are on board with meshing the two. But the majority of people are just trying to enjoy themselves freely in this type of environment. And there that can create problems. That and ulterior motives.

Anyway, im droning on.

My point is this, when the game works, it works reeeeealy well, which is why a lot of us stay around. But when it doesn't, it is an absolute nightmare, and horrible experience. And if you have been here for a year, I am sure you can relate to a lot of what I spoke about.

I still come in a several times a week to see if there is news about upcoming patches and see what everyone is doing but like many of you have seen it is a ghost town in here. I come in and read all the threads to keep up but don't say much. Hope it picks up again soon.-J

12 hours ago, CrazyAli said:

I am pretty sure everyone does the same thing upon joining a game like this. It starts off first as mostly sexual in nature, but after a few months, you realize that just meaningless sex is boring ... at least for some. Then you start looking for a partner or two, or three, to spend the majority of your time with in game. Because, like in the real world, you quickly realize that being intimate with someone trumps just sex. But here is where it gets tricky. Separating the game life, from your actual life. I think its fine if both parties are on board with meshing the two. But the majority of people are just trying to enjoy themselves freely in this type of environment. And there that can create problems. That and ulterior motives.

Anyway, im droning on.

My point is this, when the game works, it works reeeeealy well, which is why a lot of us stay around. But when it doesn't, it is an absolute nightmare, and horrible experience. And if you have been here for a year, I am sure you can relate to a lot of what I spoke about.

It might sound rather pretentious or like hyperbole but I believe you can see a microcosm of our world in 3DX, and by extension these forums. 

We’ve got every walk of life, every gender, every identity, heck we span generations. 

My friends on 3DX include people that I would have never met IRL, and also people I -have- now spoken with in real life. 

Everyone had their own reasons for joining the ‘game’ but most of the recurring people, good or bad, stayed because they found something here that gave them satisfaction. 

Be it having a virtual playground to hang out in with friends, a virtual stage to perform on, or feeling the satisfaction of amassing big numbers on a screen in ways of crowds, followers or whatever. 

Everyone does their thing, and the community is greater for it. 

These forums are just another aspect of the same community, a community that spans a multitude of Discord Servers, great and small. 

But we’re all united methinks. 

We all want the game to do well, to have it provide us with what we want. (Or you played in the past and moved on, which is valid too)

This turned into a ramble, my bad. 

Y’all be safe out there, and have fun!

I'm still here too.

Been here since like... September or October of 2013 if memory serves.  Joined the game back in September - and when the forum launched I signed up on it, as well. 

After all, there's a reason I still have "I'm also a dinosaur" in my profile.  My join date goes back farther than my hairline.

-shrugs-

Edited by Laina

On 7/18/2021 at 2:15 AM, CrazyAli said:

I have seen some of the dark side both in game and here on this forum.  It disgusts me.  I choose to be that ray of sunshine.  Many of you have basked me in your warmth,  and I happen to enjoy returning the favor.  I refuse to stand down to negativity.  Hope to run into you! 

On 7/20/2021 at 12:47 AM, JackPine said:

I have seen some of the dark side both in game and here on this forum.  It disgusts me.  I choose to be that ray of sunshine.  Many of you have basked me in your warmth,  and I happen to enjoy returning the favor.  I refuse to stand down to negativity.  Hope to run into you! 

Oh, I haven't had an active sub for probably a year or two now. I still poke my head into the forums on occasion, and still talk with a few older members on discord from time to time though.

I might come back, seeing how it's still on sale though. Give it a whirl again.