3DXChat Community

Need Ideas

Zoela

47 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

I love rooms that recreate a real location, movie set or historic place.

You'd like Depravity Alley then I'd take it?

2 hours ago, Zoela said:

I'd love to create rooms... so I need some ideas... please write me your wishes or please answer 4 questions in this survey: https://de.surveymonkey.com/r/BV9M76N

You are better off building something you want to do, a place you would like to be in.

You can go from a space station to an underground bunker, a casual house or a manor. 

The choices are very vast :)

Exept for the T.A.R.D.I.S. that i'm actually building, all the others rooms i've build raised from the ground following my inspiration of the moment. Starting by placing a "ground" (i let it white at first) then i raise a wall and apply a texture and a color (still following my thoughs of the moment) then little by little the place takes form :)

🇫🇷 C'est un topic très interressant. J'aime le rp,mais le rp réaliste, donc comme ça, je te dirais des endroits où l'on peut faire du rp, comme un super parc comme Central Park, un hôpital, une caserne de pompiers, un centre commercial, un supermarché. Il est possible que cela ait déjà été recréé dans la plateforme je n'en sait rien.
Autrement, comme l'a dit Diana, les décores de cinémas, de films de séries sont une idée intéressante. D'ailleurs j'en ai une bonne pour toi.
Le Battlestar Galactica, génération 2004-2008.
Ce vaisseau était super. Grandiose, avec ses vipers et ses rapaces, dans le hangard du chef Tyroll, les ponts d'envol, le centre de Commandement. La cabine du l'Amiral Adama, le quartier des officiers. Le labo de Gaius Baltar etc...

🇺🇸 This is a very interesting topic. I like to rp, but realistic rp, so I would tell you places where you can rp, like a great park like Central Park, a hospital, a fire station, a shopping mall, a supermarket. It's possible that this has already been recreated in the platform I don't know.
Otherwise, as Diana said, the decorations of cinemas, movies and series are an interesting idea. I have a good one for you.
The Battlestar Galactica, generation 2004-2008.
This ship was great. Grandiose, with its vipers and raptors, in the hangar of the chief Tyroll, the flight decks, the command center. Admiral Adama's cabin, the officers' quarters. Gaius Baltar's lab etc...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMg5Xntv-uxJ482Lk2mBe

Edited by Khallum Troy

2 hours ago, Leeloo said:

J'ai adoré cette série aussi :)

I liked a lot this show too :)

🇫🇷 Elle était géniale cette série. Et Battlestar nouvelle génération, (2004 - 2008), était mieux que la version mère des années 70's.
Il m'arrive encore parfois, de la regarder en intégralité. C'est la seule série, à ce jour, que je prends plaisir à revoir de temps en temps.
Et c'est super marrant de retrouver des acteurs de la série, qui jouent ensembles, dans d'autres séries. Comme Tricia Helfer (Caprica / N°6) et Michael Trucco (Samuel Anders, le mari de Starbuck et également "l'un des 5 derniers" ). Ils jouent tous les deux un couple marié, dans une série, sortie cette années.
Je kifferait de voir un Battlestar dans le jeu lol Quelqu'un l'avait refait, plus ou moins dans RLC. Le travail était plutôt bien fait.  😉

I🇺🇸 t was great this series. And Battlestar new generation, (2004 - 2008), was better than the mother version from the 70's.
I still sometimes watch it in its entirety. It is the only series, to this day, that I enjoy watching again from time to time.
And it's great fun to see actors from the show playing together in other shows. Like Tricia Helfer (Caprica/No. 6) and Michael Trucco (Samuel Anders, Starbuck's husband and also "one of the final 5"). They both play a married couple, in a series, released this year.
I would love to see a Battlestar in the game lol Someone did it again, more or less in RLC. The work was pretty well done. 😉

• 2 weeks later...