3DXChat Community

I can't get up from the chair / sofa :)

vladok

In the process of building the location, an interesting problem arose - the opportunity to get up from a homemade or original chair or sofa disappeared. In single pose mode.
TheΒ  chair or sofa is on the surface, not deepened into the ground.
Click on the fire - and instantly get up from the chair.
The same is observed in some foreign locations.
And not only with me, but with friends. And at my location too.
Is this a known issue and can be resolved?

Edited by vladok

nop, can't be resolved ^^ when it happen, you need to click on an objet in the room, that all you can do.Β 

It make that in my room with a ground montain that i put in flatΒ 

the object in the room does not work)
as far as I understand, this is a critical crash of the editor and the garbage that it makes
only clicking on "fire" works
it is interesting to listen to Gizma ... although he will answer not earlier than in a year)

He's busy spending the money we paid (just kidding)

any more ideas?

• 3 weeks later...

Well i have that issue if I'm using the wrong floor or if you are using a passable material such as curtains, or pillows.... They don't click becasue they are somehow see-through, i had this issue once with one of my beach rooms, i had a nice sitting area over the rocks and everytime I need to get up i have to click on the ocean or on a solid shape so I guess deva should fix this issue and make them all clickable

Not familiar with that one, but do know there a bug that has not been fixed in ages that remain at large, where if you're in a pose with another player and that player disappear while still in the pose. Then it usually bug lock when you set down into object, it can be avoided if someone you're partnered with is leaving and you get up from object, remove partner before saying goodbye.

Think you usually have to rejoin room to fix it when it happens, kinda annoying it's still around and they have not worked on a fix for it.