3DXChat Community

A suggestion to poses

Food

First of all, welcome readers, please leave your opinion in the comment section. This post is addressed to the people who get dont just log on, cum and log off.

I know this was at first a sex game, but I think I dont speak only for myself when I say that with the ongoing pandemic, it went way past than that. It became closer to a stage for all the DJs who had no physical sets for over a year, it allowed them to still exercise their passion. I can think of many musical events that happened on 3dx ( WB's Berlin, VS' Climax, the Havasu EDM festival, the Elevate Festival). 

It also became a place where some people express their creativity while building, to cite some @Anaganda AlanaCyber @HeatherK@KiraSuicide,(and all of those who take time in building instead of placing a row of beds and watching all the "CumAndGo"ers that we see around those maps).

Some have also found relationships here, yeah some call them unorthodox or jokes, but some also really care. There's more to a couple's life than sex. Now there's a few poses that are for 2/3 people that dont revolve around sex, but I think some vital stuff is still missing (hand holding while walking or something that allows you to guide someone walking with you, piggyback rides, kissing against the wall, closer spooning in bed, sitting on each other's lap).

I'll probably get flamed for this suggestion because "tHiS iS a SeX gAmE" as some would blurt out, but I feel this would be a good addition to the game.

Thank you for reading.

-Food

Agreed.  A lot of the credit goes to the builders, event planners, room owners, DJ's and every single person I have been blessed to meet and share a moment with, whether benign or those steamy exchanges that still give me pause.  These are what created the vibe and experiences I have relished.  Basically, all of you!

Yes, 3DX is the platform that allowed this to happen, but there could be so much more added to make a visit to this world even more satisfying, including your ideas, Food.

May some come to fruition.

Edited by JackPine

I say we need a new tab basically, with 'Social' poses too.
Many people would love to be able to park their avatar in a club, at a bar, sipping a drink, or just idly chatting while the avatar makes small 'small talk' hand gestures or motions.
Just to add to the Immersion, doesn't even have to be for Role Play per say, I think most people would use those 'poses'
And it would add to the atmosphere of the game.
Because yes, it's a 'Sex Game' but Sex is better when there is meaning around it, foreplay, social tension, flirting, the works.
Sex is often the cherry on top of a night of fun, laughter, deep conversations and such.

14 minutes ago, Derai said:

I say we need a new tab basically, with 'Social' poses too.
Many people would love to be able to park their avatar in a club, at a bar, sipping a drink, or just idly chatting while the avatar makes small 'small talk' hand gestures or motions.
Just to add to the Immersion, doesn't even have to be for Role Play per say, I think most people would use those 'poses'
And it would add to the atmosphere of the game.
Because yes, it's a 'Sex Game' but Sex is better when there is meaning around it, foreplay, social tension, flirting, the works.
Sex is often the cherry on top of a night of fun, laughter, deep conversations and such.

THATS IT! THANK YOU!

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/29/2021 at 8:51 PM, Food said:

First of all, welcome readers, please leave your opinion in the comment section. This post is addressed to the people who get dont just log on, cum and log off.

I know this was at first a sex game, but I think I dont speak only for myself when I say that with the ongoing pandemic, it went way past than that. It became closer to a stage for all the DJs who had no physical sets for over a year, it allowed them to still exercise their passion. I can think of many musical events that happened on 3dx ( WB's Berlin, VS' Climax, the Havasu EDM festival, the Elevate Festival). 

It also became a place where some people express their creativity while building, to cite some @Anaganda AlanaCyber @HeatherK@KiraSuicide,(and all of those who take time in building instead of placing a row of beds and watching all the "CumAndGo"ers that we see around those maps).

Some have also found relationships here, yeah some call them unorthodox or jokes, but some also really care. There's more to a couple's life than sex. Now there's a few poses that are for 2/3 people that dont revolve around sex, but I think some vital stuff is still missing (hand holding while walking or something that allows you to guide someone walking with you, piggyback rides, kissing against the wall, closer spooning in bed, sitting on each other's lap).

I'll probably get flamed for this suggestion because "tHiS iS a SeX gAmE" as some would blurt out, but I feel this would be a good addition to the game.

Thank you for reading.

-Food

So true my friend.. i would appreciate adding tit sucking pose as well. Many men would support that i believe.

1 dynamic physics breast (processed inside the game)
2 breast has a size slider
3 the breast  has no compression structure
= all this does not make it possible to do animations of sucking licking squeezing

Edited by Takisa