3DXChat Community

Already suggested but might as well give it a shot

Food

Seeing the last update few updates, and in particular the last one who featured a big Nothing for males, I'm here once again asking to the devs to add Diversity to male's closet, it shines so so so so pale in comparison to the female Avatar's closet. There's such a difference that it's beginning to be boring to try and dress up with such little damn options. 
I know the female closet isnt the best either, but anyone who explored the male options. It looks like a stereotype of a guy: 3 boxers, 3 pants, 3 shirts (I know its a bit hyperbolic but you get the idea). I would love to provide help with creating and designing clothes just for the sake of having actual diversity. 

Lets hope the "big cloth update" makes this post irrelevant.

-Food

1 hour ago, Food said:

Seeing the last update few updates, and in particular the last one who featured a big Nothing for males, I'm here once again asking to the devs to add Diversity to male's closet, it shines so so so so pale in comparison to the female Avatar's closet. There's such a difference that it's beginning to be boring to try and dress up with such little damn options. 
I know the female closet isnt the best either, but anyone who explored the male options. It looks like a stereotype of a guy: 3 boxers, 3 pants, 3 shirts (I know its a bit hyperbolic but you get the idea). I would love to provide help with creating and designing clothes just for the sake of having actual diversity. 

-Food

🇫🇷 La dernière fois, je discutais avec quelqu'un à ce sujet et il a dit dans la conversation, que personnellement il s'en fiche un peu. (C'est un homme). Il a dit que lui, il passait la plus part de son temps dans les rooms, où il y a du sex, donc qu'il était souvent nu et que la plus part des personnes avec des avatars hommes étaient dans la même situation. Donc que les quelques misérables fringues, qui sont proposées, n'ont pas d'importance...

Personnellement, je ne suis pas d'accord avec cela, mais si la majorité des personnes, jouant avec des avatars hommes, sont et pensent comme cela, je pense que ceux qui jouent avec des avatars femme, devraient faire grèves du sexe.

Pas de style / Pas de sexe.  😂😂

🇺🇸 Last time I was talking to someone about this and he said in the conversation, that personally he doesn't care a bit. (He is a man). He said that he spends most of his time in the rooms, where there is sex, so he is often naked and that most people with male avatars are in the same situation. So that the few miserable clothes, which are proposed, don't matter...

Personally, I don't agree with this, but if the majority of people, playing with male avatars, are and think like this, I think that those playing with female avatars, should go on a sex strike.

No style / No sex. 😂😂

11 minutes ago, Derai said:

Let me add a girls voice. 
I would gladly forego a bunch of updates, if the guys got clothes and options instead. 

Give me my eye candy of a sharp dressed man. 

Heck give me a Guy next door type in casual clothes. 

Let me be angry about a dude wearing socks to bed. 

Anything!

Help the guys! Please!

😁

How about socks with sandals?  I am going to blow your mind, Dee~

22 hours ago, Khallum Troy said:

🇫🇷 ...donc qu'il était souvent nu et que la plus part des personnes avec des avatars hommes étaient dans la même situation. Donc que les quelques misérables fringues, qui sont proposées, n'ont pas d'importance...

🇺🇸 ...so he is often naked and most most people with male avatars are in the same situation. So that the few miserable clothes, which are proposed, don't matter...

He might but it is clearly fantasy to say that most men in 3DX are naked, even in the blatant sex rooms.

The truth is more like a small number of men in a small number of rooms are naked, some more are clothed and dancing, and many more are standing motionless at the spawn point - not moving in case they wear out the fabric in their limited selection of clothes.

19 hours ago, JenC said:

Insta-Block for anyone that wore that combo. 😜

🇫🇷 Non, le super combo ça serait :
Chemise à fleurs + short, + chaussettes + sandales + chapeau Panama
(J'adorerais tous ces éléments. Je ne vous dirait pas si ça serait ensemble ) 😂🤣😂

🇺🇸 No, the great combo would be:
Floral shirt + shorts, + socks + sandals + Panama hat
(I would love all of these items. I won't tell you if they would go together) 😂🤣😂

On 6/29/2021 at 2:52 AM, Food said:

-Food

Well Lisa doesn't seem to be interested in any sort of male content. She only adds things that probably she loves to wear or use. Recent discord posts are also about female updates, to have even better shaders for stockings, jewlery, even tails. Everything is always more urgent than male clothing, poses, dances, or anything that has to do with male avi.  Most likely any suggestions here make no sense. I never saw a single reply from any devs about male clothes. Ever. Not once. They are aware, just they are lacking professionalism, and most likely add stuff that turns them on. Suggestions are a waste of time most probably.

99% if we get anything at all it's something they made for the female avi, and applied to male also. Like those female dances. Regardless if it looks stupid or not. But most of the time, just forget it. Contents updates are for female exclusively. They should advertise that on the main page though.

There is a serious miscommunication in development, and same goes for Lesbian poses, and girls are right. The devs seem to think that futa poses are lesbian content. Well they aren't. But it's not like they actually listened to them :)

1 hour ago, Tsela said:

Well Lisa doesn't seem to be interested in any sort of male content. She only adds things that probably she loves to wear or use. Recent discord posts are also about female updates, to have even better shaders for stockings, jewlery, even tails. Everything is always more urgent than male clothing, poses, dances, or anything that has to do with male avi.  Most likely any suggestions here make no sense. I never saw a single reply from any devs about male clothes. Ever. Not once. They are aware, just they are lacking professionalism, and most likely add stuff that turns them on. Suggestions are a waste of time most probably.

99% if we get anything at all it's something they made for the female avi, and applied to male also. Like those female dances. Regardless if it looks stupid or not. But most of the time, just forget it. Contents updates are for female exclusively. They should advertise that on the main page though.

There is a serious miscommunication in development, and same goes for Lesbian poses, and girls are right. The devs seem to think that futa poses are lesbian content. Well they aren't. But it's not like they actually listened to them :)

I really don't get it. It's as if they don't want to earn money... If I would own a business, I would listen to my customers wishes and try to cater as much as possible to them.
If one day a serious competitor arrives on the market, 3DXC will be in trouble. Connection with Lovense or not.

14 hours ago, Tsela said:

Yes, since a few updates now, I've noticed that male content is starting to be left out. And it seems highly unprofessional of them to prioritize females first or males first, they should develop it equally, maybe Devs have something against males or just dont think male Avis deserve new content, but lets wait for their "big Cloth Update" before going any further. Then we'll be able to confirm what their direction they are taking.

22 minutes ago, Food said:

Maybe they are trying to push males away and have a game based on Futas and Females? Like building a man hating utopy. :) Lets hope not haha.

But there is always the one who throws a wrench into the best laid plans.

His name is Jack. 😉