3DXChat Community

New tails

Yvonny

1 hour ago, Food said:

Funny how they prefer to add Tails but refuse to add male clothing to the same level as Women do. 

why can't you stop whining about the clothes? There is quite a lot choises for male avatar, and I'm still making more for them. the problem is not and never will be the tail nor the fantasy styled clothes, so stop whining around plllls

Also, ain't a lot of male avatar just wearing same polo or  t-shirts, but not trying to pay more attention on modifying their avatar? yes, we don't have very much options to modify the avatar, but it not means "we have no anyway to make it special ! Try the punky style or rocker style maybe? I'm pretty sure we can already make that

4 hours ago, Lunarelf said:

why can't you stop whining about the clothes? There is quite a lot choises for male avatar, and I'm still making more for them. the problem is not and never will be the tail nor the fantasy styled clothes, so stop whining around plllls

Also, ain't a lot of male avatar just wearing same polo or  t-shirts, but not trying to pay more attention on modifying their avatar? yes, we don't have very much options to modify the avatar, but it not means "we have no anyway to make it special ! Try the punky style or rocker style maybe? I'm pretty sure we can already make that

He has a point, you know. And he's pointing out the obvious fact. So maybe you shouldn't call  it "whining" from the position where you can make use of hundreds more of customization options in an online game. You can talk about stuff you need, and he talks about stuff he needs. And I do agree with his point. The Male clothes options are trash level and has been for years. and it's perfectly reasonable to bring that up over and over again. I'm not talking you down if you need something, I don't see why would you talk him down about what he needs. Sounds stupid to say: "You need stuff? Fuck off, stop whining, go get creative with the amount of stuff you have, change your hairstyle or something. Fuck you"

I saw also lesbian poses being called out and I agree with those females also. Straight poses applied to FF 90% isn't a lesbian pose.

I saw suggestions over and over again for stuff to be added to world editor. Is that whining also? 

It's the suggestions part of the forums. That's what people do. I see 10 times the amount of "needs" spammed all over the place about female clothing and stuff. Quite often by the same people over and over again. But once a guy brings up his issues, suddenly counts as whining.

Edited by Tsela

8 minutes ago, Tsela said:

He has a point, you know. And he's pointing out the obvious fact. So maybe you shouldn't call  it "whining" from the position where you can make use of hundreds more of customization options in an online game. You can talk about stuff you need, and he talks about stuff he needs. And I do agree with his point. The Male clothes options are trash level and has been for years. and it's perfectly reasonable to bring that up over and over again. I'm not talking you down if you need something, I don't see why would you talk him down about what he needs.

I saw also lesbian poses being called out and I agree with those females also. Straight poses applied to FF 90% isn't a lesbian pose.

Well maybe because there are already 3 topics about male clothes on the first page of this forum section, and one of them even created by Food himself? Yet he comes with that problem in this thread. 

More of it, he already made a post on the first page of this thread: 

And after not getting any reaction - he posts again, clearly wanting to derail this thread into discussing what he thinks is important. While there is 3 threads EXACTLY about lacking male clothes: 

So yeah. I think it's pretty fair to call it whining and I would even add "spamming".

9 minutes ago, Xizi said:

Well maybe because there are already 3 topics about male clothes on the first page of this forum section, and one of them even created by Food himself? Yet he comes with that problem in this thread. 

More of it, he already made a post on the first page of this thread: 

And after not getting any reaction - he posts again, clearly wanting to derail this thread into discussing what he thinks is important. While there is 3 threads EXACTLY about lacking male clothes: 

So yeah. I think it's pretty fair to call it whining and I would even add "spamming".

fair point. Well in fact the same way I can see tons of topics about female clothing.

But yeah if you talk about this thread and multi posting, you got a point.

EDIT: I didn't see his first post on this same thread saying the same thing.

Edited by Tsela

most if not all things that men wear can be worn by women too it's kind of a fact and it doesn't work vice versa... a woman can wear man's clothing and be all fine a man can't wear a skirt without being identified as a cross dresser... hence why whenever an item is made for men here it gets ported to women as well... and apparently that leads it to be not recognized as something for males by our 3dx men population.

also another fact of life... a typical woman's wardrobe always has a lot more clothes than a man's and that case will always be translated here.

and the thing is, it's hard to think of something different for men outside what already exists... in reality there's just not too much variety in men's clothing like in females.
I know this because I tried to dabble in making clothes once and I was determined to start with men clothing... couldn't think of anything personally, thought out suggestions from my male friends and what I got outside of what already was there back then was flannel shirt, hoodie and socks... which also can be worn by both genders..

ultimately, like men enjoy seeing us in various styles... I too want some more clothes for men, it's not an easy endeavor to come up with some though... but I know if we squeezed our heads together we can come up with some things... and I believe I saw a topic or two that has some male clothing ideas.

my suggestion is, maybe less topics that ask for more men clothes and more topics with ideas... better yet men power unite into making one unified topic for them ideas, rather than having them being scattered around various topics lost and unseen.

Edited by Anaganda

2 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Will tails be able for men too? Anyone knows? 

probably. This accessory is easy to apply to anything, regardless of being a male avi, female avi... hmmm maybe even as a builder object... :))

Surprised that a sarcastic remark on this topic, meant without real intention to trigger nor offend, almost got me cancelled. 

Anyways, what a good sum up this reply was, [ Thank you @Anaganda for summing up what I couldnt explain correctly).

On 7/2/2021 at 7:35 AM, Anaganda said:

most if not all things that men wear can be worn by women too it's kind of a fact and it doesn't work vice versa... a woman can wear man's clothing and be all fine a man can't wear a skirt without being identified as a cross dresser... hence why whenever an item is made for men here it gets ported to women as well... and apparently that leads it to be not recognized as something for males by our 3dx men population.

also another fact of life... a typical woman's wardrobe always has a lot more clothes than a man's and that case will always be translated here.

and the thing is, it's hard to think of something different for men outside what already exists... in reality there's just not too much variety in men's clothing like in females.
I know this because I tried to dabble in making clothes once and I was determined to start with men clothing... couldn't think of anything personally, thought out suggestions from my male friends and what I got outside of what already was there back then was flannel shirt, hoodie and socks... which also can be worn by both genders..

ultimately, like men enjoy seeing us in various styles... I too want some more clothes for men, it's not an easy endeavor to come up with some though... but I know if we squeezed our heads together we can come up with some things... and I believe I saw a topic or two that has some male clothing ideas.

my suggestion is, maybe less topics that ask for more men clothes and more topics with ideas... better yet men power unite into making one unified topic for them ideas, rather than having them being scattered around various topics lost and unseen.

Yes women tend to have more clothing than guys, I can testify with my 6 shirts, 6 pants, and 3 pairs of shoes.

I'll work on gathering guys' opinion on what male clothing they would like to wear, and I will compile it once I get enough impressions. 

A woman's touch will also be required as we wouldn't dress up 100% only for us, but also for the eyes of our spouses, lovers, friends. I think I'll proceed by just having 2 different polls, one intended for woman, and the other for guys where each will input/vote for what man clothes they would like us to have/be seen in.

4 hours ago, Food said:

Surprised that a sarcastic remark on this topic, meant without real intention to trigger nor offend, almost got me cancelled. 

Anyways, what a good sum up this reply was, [ Thank you @Anaganda for summing up what I couldnt explain correctly).

Yes women tend to have more clothing than guys, I can testify with my 6 shirts, 6 pants, and 3 pairs of shoes.

I'll work on gathering guys' opinion on what male clothing they would like to wear, and I will compile it once I get enough impressions. 

A woman's touch will also be required as we wouldn't dress up 100% only for us, but also for the eyes of our spouses, lovers, friends. I think I'll proceed by just having 2 different polls, one intended for woman, and the other for guys where each will input/vote for what man clothes they would like us to have/be seen in.

Again, you are posting this in a topic about Tails not clothing for men.

Edited by Leopardus