3DXChat Community

New tails

Yvonny

I dont wanna talk bad about the tails they teased on discord already but, I seriously hope the devs thought this through and are aware that they will clip through every possible object. 

Hope they act right in poses and not just clip through people aswell.

Dont just add them, make sure they really are implemented well.

Please dont bring them halfbaked  thats all i ask..  Whats peoples opinion on this :)?

Heres a gifs of them for those who havent seen it

Edited by Yvonny

I am not on board... and this is my personal opinion.
I would be excited for it if it was in the form of butt plugs... but they appear to be growing out of the  body, as if the person is not even human...
I know there is cat people, wolf people and cow people RP profiles in 3dx... hell I even RP a succubus... but still the general senses was that bodies are that of humans.
next we should see wings, elf ears, aliens and what not.

in the end I know many people will love that feature... I just hope that wiggly tail wont be as laggy as simple soft jiggly boobs... and hope some of that physics can be used on the hair.

4 minutes ago, Anaganda said:

I just hope that wiggly tail wont be as laggy as simple soft jiggly boobs... and hope some of that physics can be used on the hair.

Now it suddenly make sense to me why there was a change in the Breast Physics at ALL.
Wanna bet they tinkered with the jiggle physics in general in preparation for the jiggle physics of these tails?

Just now, Derai said:

Now it suddenly make sense to me why there was a change in the Breast Physics at ALL.
Wanna bet they tinkered with the jiggle physics in general in preparation for the jiggle physics of these tails?

a very probably thing indeed...
also I like to mention how funny it's that you don't have the option to dislike previews on discord anymore 😂

57 minutes ago, Derai said:

Not only tails. New earrings going to use physics as well. 

Hope its not going to affect performance too drastically like it was with breasts physics after the Lovense update till devs fixed it. Well, fixed performance issues I mean, not talking about physics itself. I am really excited about new accessories system though! Rings and earrings would be a very nice addition to the game. I really hope they'll add piercings as well... Especially nipple studs and rings. 

About the tails... Personally - not my thing at all, no way I am gonna wear it. If it would be made as a buttplug... Maybe, on a special occasion. But not the way they are done. But! I don't think its a bad thing. I mean there some furry in game and a LOT of anime-loving peeps into all that animal ears and tails, I saw several people asking about it on forums and know quite a few who are excited about it in game... So... Why not. 

Edited by Xizi

1 hour ago, Yvonny said:

I dont wanna talk bad about the tails they teased on discord already but, I seriously hope the devs thought this through and are aware that they will clip through every possible object. 

Hope they act right in poses and not just clip through people aswell.

Dont just add them, make sure they really are implemented well.

Please dont bring them halfbaked  thats all i ask..  Whats peoples opinion on this :)?

Heres a gifs of them for those who havent seen it

The tails could be hidden when worn under clothing much like the male penis is, rather than clip through

Now that presents another possibility.  Permanently erect tails? 😉.

Edited by Leopardus

🇫🇷 Franchement... Est ce que c'est important d'ajouter ça ? Ok il y a des gens qui aiment rp qu'ils sont des animaux... Mais bon, personnellement, ce n'est pas ma tasse de thé, je trouve cela inutile et honnêtement il y a plus important, comme PLUS DE VETEMENTS POUR HOMMES ! Merci.

🇺🇸 Frankly... Is it important to add this? Ok there are people who like to rp that they are animals... But personally, it's not my cup of tea, I find it useless and honestly there are more important things, like NO MORE CLOTHES FOR MEN! Thank you.

2 hours ago, Manyasha said:

I don't know why we need an anal plug))) because it is in the ass and you can't see it anyway, so what difference does it make whether it is in the ass or not))))) and I like tails, I will definitely have white color))))))))))

to each their own cup of tea Many... and we get that it has been a feature asked for by many... my own grip against it, is just the fact that I was seeing this world as gripped in reality... thus a butt plug is more realistic, without turning the place into a realm of fantasy land where cat, fox, wolf, whatever else creatures are running around.
but as I said that's just my opinion and I fully accept that it has been asked for by a good number of people.

Yay! Bring on the tails! 🦝

I think the Neko's, Fox's, Furries, Raccoons and tons of others will be really happy with tails. Now if we could just get a set of fangs and some real whiskers , we would be all set.  I hope we can change the colors like the new hair.  They look cute!  I can't wait to see a Fox tail dance crew assemble. Haha its about freaking time considering how many Fox and Neko's we got in 3dx. They will go nuts. 😃

Edited by Nymphpott

Finally! It was so long time to wait and I cant trust. Tails in 3dx. They look cool and they look exactly the way I imagined this. They are animated, with physics. Cant wait to see them in 3dx. This is a big step in development. I hope they will be tested and added Correctly. 

As one of the old... I mean mature... people here.  By that I mean my birthday predates the internet, the home computer, and hell, a moon landing or two.

I am just getting comfortable in this world of new terms for me.  Sapiosexual, polyamorous, fembois, futas, switch, etc.  

Now furries, anime?

I better put my learning hat back on!

May not be for me, but no judgment from me either.  It will be interesting to see how this fits into the game.  There is a lot of effort by builders/room owners crafting a specific theme and experience.  I can see places specifically designed for these new looks, and places where it will look out of place.

9 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

Would be awesome if the devs would apply the physics from the tails and ear-rings to the hairs, too.
Imagine a room full of people handbanging (yes, we need a headbanging dance, too), lol

Hair physics can be pretty resource heavy. I am afraid in a populated rooms it may require a very good gaming PC for proper FPS. 

1 minute ago, Xizi said:

Hair physics can be pretty resource heavy. I am afraid in a populated rooms it may require a very good gaming PC for proper FPS. 

right. I guess they would have to reduce the level of detail in the distance. Will be interesting to see the impact on FPS with a room full of tails 😉

New things..sweet...peeps been waiting fo tails..awesomes.....BUT ah fear clip clip clip. Clipping in walls, clipping in chairs, clipping through peeps, clipping through clothes, clipping through beds, clipping through floors, clipping during sex....laa la la la la laaaa laaaa. Ah fear a half baked effort introducing these..Ah hope they do a professional job ah do ah do......New Features are always welcome and eet great too see tha hard work tha Devs obviously doing in order to bring us new content ❤️

Also ive been hearing alot from guys who want more clothing so they can be stylish and not look like hobos and shipwrecked gilligans. Tha fellas need some love, hope they get eet.

Im not a tail person but ah can imagine every 2nd person is gonna be swinging a fluffer around now so we all gonna need to increase our personal spaces ah tinks 😋