3DXChat Community

Pan's Annual October Breast Cancer Awareness event

panCDCA

AS WE GET CLOSER, I WANT TO GET DOWN A SCHEDULE AND IDEAS FOR THIS YEARS BREAST CANCER WEEKEND EVENT IN OCTOBER. THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T DJ, YOU MAY BEFORE THEN DECIDE TO LEARN AND WANT TO OR HAVE GRAND IDEAS FOR THE EVENT. 

I PLAN TO MAKE IT THE 3RD WEEKEND IN OCTOBER AND BASED ON LAST YEAR'S EVEN IT SHOULD BE A NICE 48 HOUR MARATHON.

PLEASE INVITE ANYONE YOU THINK MAY BE INTERESTED IN i'LL START DIVIDING UP CHANNELS FOR DJ'S, DANCERS, DESIGNERS AND SO ON AS NEEDED.

ANYONE WANTING TO PLAN AN EVENT YOU ARE WELCOME TO SHARE THE DISCORD CHANNEL WITH ME AND I WILL MAKE A CHANNEL INSIDE FOR YOU TO PLAN AS WELL. WE CAN COORDINATE SO NO ONE HAS AN EVENT AT THE SAME TIME... AFTER ALL THIS IS FOR A GOOD CAUSE.

https://discord.gg/FQwYvGnW

Edited by panCDCA

it's not a "pan" thing this is a full group thing so any and all ideas are welcome and will be discussed in the committee rooms I'm setting up. each room will have a person in charge and then like room designs, poster will be voted on or all will be used. The more who contribute the more they will participate and the better the event will be.

On 6/26/2021 at 8:33 PM, Nymphpott said:

Sounds like fun for a good cause.  🎗️

I've done it the last 2 years and it has grown well. Last year we did a 48 hour marathon and not to brag because I am not a "bigger is better" believer, but we were the top room in people almost the whole time. That had NOTHING to do with me but was because we had great DJs donating their time, a tremendous room builder in AlanaCyber who donated a fanatastically beautiful build room and helped organize immensely and a support staff that wanted to bring awareness to a worthy cause.

I did both with very little organization and planning and sadly, I know I stepped on another room's toes who had planned an event the same weekend and I had no idea (one major reason for me doing this discord channel now, so we have a schedule of rooms having Breast Cancer Awareness events. It's an awesome cause that I truly hope someday we will never need to have.

IF we cannot use this for good then what is the point of having such a community?

• 3 months later...