3DXChat Community

How about a bulk editor for males?

NetLaw

I don't think you need that much meat, just enough to draw new skin with muscle relief shade adjustments. Animations for such abody will be very difficult to adjust, the partner will be inside your character body  because of his fat muscles, because the avatars that are used for animation have an average body size. And no one will make separate animations for non-standard bodies.

yes... that's very revolting for my personal taste...

what also is revolting is women having mega balloon tits... but it happens in 3dx...

yet some self entitled creatures laugh and trash talk him for a simple suggestion...

But yeah @Manyasha makes a very good point... that in a sex game it will be very hard to work and a major waste of time.

Edited by Anaganda

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/25/2021 at 2:10 PM, NetLaw said:

In other games you can already, why not here? 😛

D04502A7-12F3-4949-8201-188CC89E8E49.png

bulking alittle is a good idea but at the same point different body types would be a good thing anyways but this is too big and the only people who like guys who look like this are mostly gay men.  I mean the guy in this photo looks like he would rip a arm muscle just whipping himself. Also the reasons I think they do not have them is cause then they would have to change everything cause they need to counter the poses to match this stuff hence why if you really pay attention male and female avys are actually the same size is the poses that change the size.