3DXChat Community

Let us smile :-)

1 hour ago, Diana Prince said:

Hi @Gizmo, why do our avis always look so serious? It would be really nice if we could let our avis smile 🙂

🇫🇷 C'est le principe des Barbie et des Ken. Ils sont figés, aucune gesture corporelle. Aucune expression quand ils rient. Les lèvres ne bougent pas quand ils parlent. Et petit secret "chuchote" : Ils ne font pas caca! 😂

🇺🇸 This is the principle of Barbie and Ken. They are frozen, no body movements. No expression when they laugh. The lips do not move when they speak. And a little secret  "whisper" : They don't poop! 😂

Edited by Khallum Troy

2 hours ago, Leopardus said:

That's so much better!!

I might even be tempted to actually move away from the room spawn point to talk to someone as friendly looking as that.

So you're the person I keep landing on their head when entering! 😉

You better be quick though, because I am a sucker for a smile! :)

2 hours ago, JackPine said:

So you're the person I keep landing on their head when entering! 😉

You better be quick though, because I am a sucker for a smile! :)

Me too, very much so.  It's my favourite attribute to define attractiveness and beauty in a person, both inside and out.

But with only one smiling beauty in 3dx - she's going to be VERY popular, and having your boot print on my head is not going to help my cause 🤔.

🇫🇷 Avoir les lèvres qui bougent, et des expressions de visage lorsque l'on parle, ça serait bien aussi. Avec des actions pour rire à différents degrés. Cela va avec le sujet, ce sont des expressions du visage ou corporelles.

🇺🇸 Having your lips move, and facial expressions when you speak would be nice too. With actions to laugh at different degrees. It goes with the subject, it's facial or body expressions.

13 minutes ago, Leopardus said:

Now it's getting scary!

I wonder what she is thinking?  It could be, "I have discretely tied your balls by a length of rope attached to that sofa over there.  It's going to be so funny when you decide to run out of the house and down the beach...”

That's more a "I've got your credit card and you don't know" smile

• 1 year later...

I'm bringing this topic up again because I think it's time to make those sad, expressionless faces more human. I know that to give epxressions to the face it must be rigged but I know it is since it is used in certain poses. Please add commands to make us smile, laugh and even sad. The ideal would be to trigger these expressions with an emoji in a chat line. For example :) would make you smile.

• 3 weeks later...