3DXChat Community

DJ Ash Returns! Are you prepared?

Ashbash

Hello 3DXChat Community!

I would like to happily announce DJ Ash will be making a return to DJing soon. I have been working on a massive 4 hour set just for this event, only not long just finished it! Spent many, many hours working on it! So I hope you all are looking forward to hearing it when I return and perform for you all! It has my signature genre that I prefer to play Electro House, with a little extra on some tracks so I hope you all are looking forward to that! Again I have been working hard on this for many many days now so I hope it shows when I perform it! Hopefully all of you can make it for the event! And lets have a rocking night!

The time and date are as follows

Saturday 14th March 2015 @ 10pm GMT - 2am GMT

hGN2Eu7.png

There is a time converter here as well for people to convert the time into their timezone!

Time Converter

Kind Regards

Ash

Disappointed... When you play DJ, you play DJ not the host . 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnT4IWazz90

´

and altough im actually on a vomit tour in this game and i missed the end, i actually enjoyed your part of the evening ash, as usual, and ofc that angel afterwords! thx for all ur work, time and energy (goes actually to both, lol) and keep up the good spinning dude! and @ mr funky funloving, u actually should be glad, atleast hearing some ppl sometimes, using their maybe god givn mouth and tounges to speak...in this sometimes so "dead silenced game", where a single word of the truth...sometimes just sounds like a pistol shot^^

61101290_deadsilence_800x445-thumb-800x4

564506_040.jpg

anyway...we both enjoyed it

15156554475345em2vjbwkdt.jpg

and thx to the great dancepartner

of my bro kyuss...as he says

mackiavelli or so^^

:wub:

so ash:

Applause_meter_1.jpg

80rs1u.jpg

giphy.gif

and

Thank-you.jpg

ps:

back to looking where my vomit bag from this game of the whole last week is, but not 4 long^^