3DXChat Community

Cum tributes... Sexy or not?

CathyDeeFox

38 members have voted

1. 1. Cum tributes... Sexy or not?

• Yes they are!
    • What if I told you, I don't give a shit?
    • No they are not, go f*ck yourself

I am Swedish, so pardon me any errors in my English.

So I guess this is the right topic... If not, pardon my mistake and I will move it.

I have been thinking about cum tributes... I like them and been thinking about posting them in my profile. 

But am I the only one who likes them as a girl? I mean I like it because it is kind of role playing a facial or someone cumming on my body, and it is naughty and sexy. 

But my question is, do other people find them repulsive? 

Inetersting Topic, but i am not a native english speaker either, so i hope i understand right the main idea...

Yes i found the "cum Tributes sexy"...  :) the Cum is the natural response of the body to the stimulation from our partners or by ourselfs,...

If we are making roleplay or having virtual sex and my partner Moan, she is expresing me that the things i am writing to her are good and i am making her feel good... so that motivates me to keep going and make it even better... at the moment when she Cums, she is expresing me the climax of that moment and as a mutual interaction we notice that we reached a virtual orgasm. ;)

Same way.. I express to my partner by moaning, when the things she is telling me really turns me on... and when the moment is the right one, and i turn really exited, i have an orgasm in real and i express that to her in game by clicking the button...

so that makes a more interactive and richier experience for both of us as virtual players..

But as always depends of the likes and the preferences of everyone,  ^_^

Thank you for reading my post, and don't forget to Vote

Kisses 4U all ;)

I'm in with a yes! I'm of the romantic inclination over anything else, so its an absolute certainty that when I know my partner is reaching a climax, I wish to know in order to further stimulate that inevitability and make the final release even more intense. :)  

There are those who see it more as a fast and furious build up to a climactic shower of jizz of galactic proportions, which is fine if that is what they like. For those who are more inclined to be in tune with the moment, the ability to express the feelings (eg. moans) and manifest their climax (cumming) is vital to the experience in my opinion  :wub: 

And lets face it, when you and your partner climax together at the same time......it is just undeniably gratifying! Game or real life!....or maybe that's just me who relishes in that? :unsure: 

I have been thinking about cum tributes... I like them and been thinking about posting them in my profile. 

maybe this one then could help ya for the profile site :lol:

u8lap9o19ep4.jpg

actually also i dont care about it! it comes when it comes and its done when its done :D

I have to say that i'm personally leaning towards yes, especially if I get to receive such a suprise form of veneration from someone I did not quite expect it.

It happened to me once when I wasn't familiarized with the term by then ( thanks to almighty Google ) and I found it very flattering, even empowering to know that others express their desire in such way for me and it definitely drew a wide smile on my lips. So to sum things up, I think it can definitely be a very spicy suprise and very sexy expression for both parties :rolleyes: .

There needs to be a fourth option to the Poll. Something like "I find it very disurbing, and that turns me on like you wouldn't believe!"

There are two sides to this. One is accpeting it as a "tribute" (I mean, hell, it's in the name, right?) and finding it flattering on that level. But traditionally it's been used primarily as a means of stalking on the internet, a way for people obessessed with somoene else to give them a "tribute" that many would find disgusting and disturbing. If it's being used in that capacity, to unsettle and degrade and offend, then it's tantamount to having someone in a receiving line at a premiere whipping off a trenchcoat and cumming all over their target celebrity (with much less chance of being arrested on the spot). And many people would definitely find that offensive and incredibly disturbing.

Since ths is an opinion poll, though, I'd have to say that, in my opinion at least--and I'm a freak so take with a grain of salt--it's both. It's disturbing to have someone violate you in that virtual sense, and also pretty damn hawt and arousing at the same time, maybe because of how much of a violation it is.

This is all assuming that we're using the term Cum Tribute as defined by Urban Dictionary: "A peculiar sexual fetish known primarily among the Web 2.0 generation of perverts. Exhibitionist male self-photographers ejaculate onto pictures, or sometimes onto other objects, which directly reference (e.g. depict, name, imply) another web user, often a concomitant voyeur of either sex." If we're using it in a different way here, then I'm sorry for misunderstanding.

There needs to be a fourth option to the Poll. Something like "I find it very disurbing, and that turns me on like you wouldn't believe!"

There are two sides to this. One is accpeting it as a "tribute" (I mean, hell, it's in the name, right?) and finding it flattering on that level. But traditionally it's been used primarily as a means of stalking on the internet, a way for people obessessed with somoene else to give them a "tribute" that many would find disgusting and disturbing. If it's being used in that capacity, to unsettle and degrade and offend, then it's tantamount to having someone in a receiving line at a premiere whipping off a trenchcoat and cumming all over their target celebrity (with much less chance of being arrested on the spot). And many people would definitely find that offensive and incredibly disturbing.

Since ths is an opinion poll, though, I'd have to say that, in my opinion at least--and I'm a freak so take with a grain of salt--it's both. It's disturbing to have someone violate you in that virtual sense, and also pretty damn hawt and arousing at the same time, maybe because of how much of a violation it is.

This is all assuming that we're using the term Cum Tribute as defined by Urban Dictionary: "A peculiar sexual fetish known primarily among the Web 2.0 generation of perverts. Exhibitionist male self-photographers ejaculate onto pictures, or sometimes onto other objects, which directly reference (e.g. depict, name, imply) another web user, often a concomitant voyeur of either sex." If we're using it in a different way here, then I'm sorry for misunderstanding.

Hmm interesting opinion, thanks! :)