3DXChat Community

I'm extremely upset right now.

EmmaWilde

What am I upset about exactly?

Well, I was in game with another player and we were enjoying each others company when another player surreptitiously inserted himself into our partnership making us a threesome without either of us getting a request or notification of his desire to do so, not even a PM. I even tried to remove just him from the threesome partnership and couldn't do that either.

So, I put him on my ignore list and had to fight his persistent and very annoying pose requests until I could respawn in the room so I wouldn't be bothered by him any more.

If that wasn't enough, I then went to report him. Only to find that I can't because complaints of this nature REQUIRE screen shots. So I have been refused reporting this "person" that I strongly suspect may be a hacker to the Devs.

I have communicated with the other player that I was with that this happened to and he didn't get any screen shots either. In a situation like this to truly see what happened, screen shots aren't enough. Only a video can show what happened, and how many people have the equipment, let alone the memory, to do that ALL THE TIME.

I'm being nice right now, when I probably shouldn't, and I'm withholding the name that player used. But I am livid that I can't do anything about this, not just that it happened.

Gee, thank you Devs for being SO understanding. (Yes, that was extreme sarcasm.)

Edited by EmmaWilde
Grammar

There's a lot of cringe fucker(troll) in this game who haven't seen the sun for the last decade, but when you fuck in public you're making yourself a target for that kind of shenanigan . Similar thing happened to me back then and some friends had way worse when people could fuck them when they were afk with the rochi mod.

Next time just go in character edit right away and reload the room. I never heard about that hacks though, but I don't fuck in public no more.

Anyway sorry that it happened to you. its sucks.

• 1 month later...

Well, I was in game with another player and we were enjoying each others company when another player surreptitiously inserted himself into our partnership making us a threesome without either of us getting a request or notification of his desire to do so, not even a PM. I even tried to remove just him from the threesome partnership and couldn't do that either.

it is not possible.... one of has accepted the request.