3DXChat Community

Programable Spawn points or portals.

Lala_Babe

• 3 weeks later...

There are many things this place needs.  Being able to get from one point to another quick is certainly one of them.

Not seeing much growth. Not sure why. A few hundred on tops and many clones?

Price is low, even a Morty can afford it. 

Some are looking forward to a new world under development that has an economy. Will that become the new SL/RLC?  I guess time will tell. 

Maybe it isn't about just features that keeps people interested. maybe it's about having a reason to log in often that separates VR worlds from each other.

I dunno.

Edited by THX

I think the feature for different spawnpoints is already in the game, Fresco Club uses it, as soon as you go to the room you would see people spawn in the different sides of the entrance, And a long time ago, the "first version" of the beach, had it too, The yacht uses it aswell... so i think the feature is already in place, it just needs to be avalible for the room creator.

Edited by alex9110

Having an item like a pose template that you could use for an object in the world to become a portal to another part of the world would be next level awesome.

There are a few world concepts I've thought about but without some form of fast travel they are not realistic options to explore.

combine this with putting a "bio" with text and a pic to any grouped object, and we could build some awesome treasure hunts!

Imagine clicking on a "rune stone" and you were presented with the text "Welcome wanderer, there are three doors in front of you. But only one will lead you to wealth and incredible power! So choose wisely!"

7 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

Imagine clicking on a "rune stone" and you were presented with the text "Welcome wanderer, there are three doors in front of you. But only one will lead you to wealth and incredible power! So choose wisely!"

LOVE that idea!!  

9 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

I'm not a gamer so don't have much knowledge, but my expectation would be that there are already lots of games in other genres that satisfy this need???

1 hour ago, Leopardus said:

I'm not a gamer so don't have much knowledge, but my expectation would be that there are already lots of games in other genres that satisfy this need???

Yes... And? 

There is also a lot of games where you can build or dance, for example. 

2 hours ago, Leopardus said:

Yes, but can you f*ck the princess after solving the last quest in these games? 😜