3DXChat Community

Huge update or Tiny ?

Lexxxxi

Two months ago a friend told me that Dev are planning for 2 huge update. i was like BBC huge or BWC huge ? He said BBC.

but after getting update it felt like tiny update (sissy).  All we get as woman 2 new bra (which could have been better as1 bra are same as old one) 1 dress, 1 top and 1 bottom and 1 pair of shoes (all these things takes 4 months of long development process ) i have no idea what men get. about poses 4-5 useful poses (really not fan of those cage things..really unnecessary instead they would have provide some solo poses such as selfie, catwalk for modeling or some couple poses) so its like trailer was for BBC but update came for Sissy. 4 months of long development just only for few poses and clothes ?

Current sub rate is 46$ for a year this rate dev are making

for 1000 players making = 46k $ (monthly earning

for 2000 = 92k $
So dev. can't you hire part-time animator and creator to give to create decent clothes and poses ?

hire another part-time programmer to fix the bugs.

Take a week course of marketing which will teach you how to communicate with players and get more players.

you could better than this dev.

2 hours ago, Lexxxxi said:

for 2000 = 92k $
So dev. can't you hire part-time animator and creator to give to create decent clothes and poses ?

Take a week course of marketing which will teach you how to communicate with players and get more players.

Your math is a little way off... A 12 month subscription is about 50$, so it's about 5$ per month.
So 1000 members would be 10.000$ per month. But I think it's more about 5000 members, that would mean abt. 50.000$ per month.  So in the end we arrive at the same numbers.
And yes, they easily could hire another dev.

3 hours ago, Lexxxxi said:

Two months ago a friend told me that Dev are planning for 2 huge update. i was like BBC huge or BWC huge ? He said BBC.

but after getting update it felt like tiny update (sissy).  All we get as woman 2 new bra (which could have been better as1 bra are same as old one) 1 dress, 1 top and 1 bottom and 1 pair of shoes (all these things takes 4 months of long development process ) i have no idea what men get. about poses 4-5 useful poses (really not fan of those cage things..really unnecessary instead they would have provide some solo poses such as selfie, catwalk for modeling or some couple poses) so its like trailer was for BBC but update came for Sissy. 4 months of long development just only for few poses and clothes ?

for 2000 = 92k $

The update you're referring to has not been released yet, it was mentioned that its been pushed back later because of the extra time it took for the lovense integration. There is no ETA for the update. If I was to guess I would put it at late August if all goes well, but we'll see.

On 5/30/2021 at 12:12 AM, Diana Prince said:

Your math is a little way off... A 12 month subscription is about 50$, so it's about 5$ per month.
So 1000 members would be 10.000$ per month. But I think it's more about 5000 members, that would mean abt. 50.000$ per month.  So in the end we arrive at the same numbers.
And yes, they easily could hire another dev.

i meant annually . 5000 * 46 =  230, 000 $$. this is enough money to hire part time content and pose creators, part time programmer to fix bugs. also create new default rooms (shitty club)

On 5/29/2021 at 4:24 PM, Lexxxxi said:

but after getting update it felt like tiny update (sissy).  All we get as woman 2 new bra (which could have been better as1 bra are same as old one) 1 dress, 1 top and 1 bottom and 1 pair of shoes (all these things takes 4 months of long development process ) i have no idea what men get.

Hey there :)

Well I'm waiting for a so called "huge update" also. And the elusive clothing editor too which I have a feeling is just a fart in the wind like their talk about pose editor was, but let's hope for the best.

Yeah the last update was quite underwhelming. Well depending on which side you play. Female avis got themselves 17 new items in this update, men.... exactly zero, as usual. Even if we have almost nothing for years.

11 hours ago, Tsela said:

Hey there :)

Well I'm waiting for a so called "huge update" also. And the elusive clothing editor too which I have a feeling is just a fart in the wind like their talk about pose editor was, but let's hope for the best.

Yeah the last update was quite underwhelming. Well depending on which side you play. Female avis got themselves 17 new items in this update, men.... exactly zero, as usual. Even if we have almost nothing for years.

men are always on loser side because they never demand and dev also not interested. i also think its not fair. they earn so much money why can't they hire content creators ? men need to get something too but for female got 1 new bra, 1 bottom and 1 top ( just with different color branded as many).

14 hours ago, Ashbash said:

My only answer to this.

maxresdefault.jpg

But in all seriousness, it is a lot of money for sure however you look at it. Let's just hope we get the promised features now that Lovense has been integrated.

yeah it all for dildo now. if they require cage poses give cage poses. if thy require putting dildo in mouth then give dildo in mouth. non-dildo players doesn't matter i guess (not to mention takes 2 weeks to fix lipstick bug wonder if dildo has bug like this would it be takes 2 weeks or just 2 hours?) . about poses it seems the person who creating is doesn't care majority of players need. if she/he into cage then create cage poses (promoting Slavery type RP ) but many of us not into those things so it doesn't bother them same goes with clothes.1 new bra and 1 top with different color and texture.

Trailer was for BBC and whole update came as Sissy

Personally i start to lose all hope to have some decent amount of true lesbian poses. I suppose we will have to endure the poses with a penis/strapon that are called "FF" everytime (even if most of the time they are FT)